Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSynthincog_Nito
bought some chocolate mushrooms
    #671150 - 06/10/02 05:19 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

my friend came back from a festival and he ate an 1/8oz chocolate full of mushies. he said it totally blew him away and was intense. he brought back a 1/4oz from me and i'm wondering if anyones ever tried these chocolate mushrooms? how long will they last and they'll have to be refrigerated obviously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRingmasteR
MiRRoR MirroR
Re: bought some chocolate mushrooms [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #671156 - 06/10/02 05:21 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

chocolate and mush..sounds sick

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #671157 - 06/10/02 05:22 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

You can't tell my looking at the chocolate how much mush is in them, it's how ever much the maker wanted to put in. If 1/8 effected your freind so much, start out with an 1/8. They'll loose potencyin time, but they usually last longer in chocolate anyway.

Anonymous

#671179 - 06/10/02 05:33 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I'd put them in a food saver bag type thing.. and in the freezer. They should last a month or so.
Also.. Its not mush and chocolate.. Its ground mushrooms in chocolate. Just chew it up and swallow. ;D

OfflineSynthincog_Nito
    #671230 - 06/10/02 06:11 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

so all it is is just dried mushrooms inside these chocolate things? could i just take the dried stuff out and save it that way?? i was planning on putting them in the freezer and doing them in august when my friend comes.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #671574 - 06/10/02 09:58 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

at a phish concert my friend bought chocalte covered mushies. There was a heart stamp on em. He said they where good i dunno i ate a hit of purple bluish liquid.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinetoo_many_weirdos
it's a jungle inhere
Loc: Ithaca, NY
    #671911 - 06/10/02 02:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i bought some chocolates at a phil and friends show in november. i got mono the next day so i saved the chocolate for like a month till i wasn't sick anymore. they were really weak...

OfflineSynthincog_Nito
Re: bought some chocolate mushrooms [Re: too_many_weirdos]
    #672256 - 06/10/02 06:03 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

hey too_,many_weirdos... another friend said they might last two months or three. but how did u store them? in the fridge or freezer? or just somewhere cold ina basement or closet? mine is a chocolate with 3grams inside.

OfflineTwistedRedneck
enthusiast
    #672260 - 06/10/02 06:05 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

if its just a chocolate bar im sure he ground up the mush and put it in the chocolate before it hardened... so, no u wont be able to take out the mush. just eat it :-p

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #673062 - 06/11/02 10:15 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

My friend bought some like that, and tried selling me an 1/8th, but I didnt really trust it. I'm sure its good, but he said he just ate the mushrooms, and was trying to sell the chocolate - then later said when he got his chocolate pyrmid, their were little lumps in it - I mean, he was shroomin' and all, but he kept changing his story around. I dont think he'd rip me off on purpose, but I just didnt trust it.

That was pretty irrevelent. I'm toasted.

OfflineSCIncident

Loc: House located in wiconsin
    #674799 - 06/12/02 11:24 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

My friend bought one a concert and it was a flower and we were like idk if there really is shrooms in this and we open it and you could tell it wasnt "professionally" made, but like a lot of people said they trip balls off them, but he didnt take them that night and i never talked to him since that night...so idk what he experienced.

--------------------
------------
-Pat-
"why should i live up to someone elses expectations?"

OfflineEternalStudent
Stranger
    #675576 - 06/12/02 06:00 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

OK. My friend just ran into these. Here's what he said:

I just had an opportunity to sample some mushroom chocolate last weekend. I ate 2 heart-shaped pieces , although the guy selling them had all different kinds. And they were wrapped in colored foil, all professional. They were $15 apiece. I bought 2, not knowing what to expect.

Now let me say that there was NO hint of actual mushroom WHATSOEVER in these. These things looked like ordinary chocolate. And they tasted like ordinary chocolate. Actually, they tasted like REALLY GOOD chocolate. Delicious milk chocolate. My friend and I were both amazed at how good they tasted. I ate 2, he ate 2.

I was skeptical, but about 30 minutes later, I start getting that feeling in my teeth. You know what I'm sayin. I knew it was ON. The effects came quick. It was fucking crazy. I couldn't believe the amazing visuals I was getting from eating 2 pieces of good chocolate.

And it just kept getting better. Holy shit. It came in waves. BOOM BOOM BOOM. It was amazing. I felt like I was on MDMA. I felt glorius. It was so clean feeling. I peaked in two hours, and I was down in 4 hours.

I could go on and on, but let me say that I've tripped on shrooms upwards of 30 times. This was probably my best "shroom" trip ever. I was blown away. I felt like I'd discovered psilocybin again. And I couldn't believe that this all resulted from me eating two pieces of delicious chocolate.

I don't know what these are, or who makes them. All I was told is that they come from British Columbia. I wish I knew anything about how they were made. I am so goddamn curious, because these were fucking magical.

Offlinewiser
Loc: countryside
Re: bought some chocolate mushrooms [Re: EternalStudent]
    #675843 - 06/12/02 10:28 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe those chocolate hearts you got werent shrooms at all. I reckon you got mescaline or something like that. Mescaline also can be bought mixed in with chocolate and from what you described it sounds like mescaline

--------------------
I like to SHIMMY to my locations....

OfflineSynthincog_Nito
Re: bought some chocolate mushrooms [Re: wiser]
    #675910 - 06/13/02 01:55 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

it takes like 2hrs just for mescaline to kick in. but who knows. if u buy from a trusted source u should be safe.

OfflinePANICNOT
    #676214 - 06/13/02 07:20 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i have to agree that these chocolate pieces are incredible. they are extremely strong and potent and they produced one of the strongest trips that i have edver had!! i would love to know how you make these things and how they can be made with out tasting any mushrooms. i had the same chocolates that were mentioned above,,,wrapped in foil....good tasting.....i wonder if you just grind up the shrooms and put them into melted chocolate????

peace

Offlinetoo_many_weirdos
it's a jungle inhere
Loc: Ithaca, NY
    #676935 - 06/13/02 03:11 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

see that's the thing, i was sick and didn't really care about keeping them, so i stuck the chocolate in my closet and forgot about. that might've been why it was so weak. i suggest you keep them in the freezer.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract