Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: Mitchnast]
    #6707312 - 03/24/07 06:57 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

:rofl:

If that's how he saw me I'm entirely more creeped out than I was before.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleUnifloo
Ask the left one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Falling up the stairs
Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: idiotek]
    #6707321 - 03/24/07 06:59 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

idiotek said:
what a poor silly bastard. at least he's still alive.

Thats kinda heart warming, in a silly comical way

--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: Unifloo]
    #6707331 - 03/24/07 07:03 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

My friend has a beat up piece of shit homeless looking jacket that he refuses to get rid of. So I tried to take it from him while we where shrooming, and he pulled it over his head and started to cry. I dont know if you would call that insane, but it was pretty funny.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: Jadian]
    #6707521 - 03/24/07 08:19 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Little known information:

Everyting you described is normal for psychedelic use.  Bad trips, wierd trips, fuck up thoughts, stripping and screaming I hate you god, all perfectly normal!

Not fun though!

Speaking of, a certain someone here was missing his pants and underwear at one of our first gatherings, spit on me and said 'fuck you god, fuck you!'

It got a bit out of control and violent so we had to sedate him. :frown:

I'll leave out names :wink:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUDY AND IM COMING FOR YOUR SOUL.

--freezy

p.s. We also have 'limits' roughly edged out as 'guidelines' to avoid such further disasters at future gatherings, so if you want to eat 10 grams do it at home. :wink:

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6707541 - 03/24/07 08:26 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Haha, guidelines for gatherings.

If I plan on eating 10 grams (you never know!) I'd probably just wander as far from the camp as possible. Although I wouldn't do that, I'm gonna have my pup with my and I wouldn't risk losing him or something happening to him in my stupor.

--------------------

InvisiblePsilobuds

#6707565 - 03/24/07 08:35 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

i heard a story when i was a youngan that some guy who lived near me was pulled over by cops staggering down the freeway "chasing a rabbit in his ferrari" after he ingested a large amount of shroom tea

Edited by Psilobuds (08/03/08 05:44 AM)

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: Psilobuds]
    #6707571 - 03/24/07 08:37 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Was the rabbit in the Ferrari or was the guy?

--------------------

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #6707581 - 03/24/07 08:43 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Hah. I dont care what people do as far as substances, its your own right and all that. Reason we have to put in such 'guidelines' to hope people follow is because without consent from your peers, people end up having to babysit when they just want to relax and its just irrensponsible to others.

We take care of our own of course, but sometimes you dont want to have to babysit 4 people flipping out. If someone specifically ASKS then its chill.

But yeah, no 10 grams for you! Unless I get to be god again, then I'll consider it. ;l)

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
    #6707608 - 03/24/07 09:05 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

"It's cool we're shrooming", LOL

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6707620 - 03/24/07 09:10 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Granny said:
Hah.  I dont care what people do as far as substances, its your own right and all that.  Reason we have to put in such 'guidelines' to hope people follow is because without consent from your peers, people end up having to babysit when they just want to relax and its just irrensponsible to others.

We take care of our own of course, but sometimes you dont want to have to babysit 4 people flipping out.  If someone specifically ASKS then its chill.

But yeah, no 10 grams for you!  Unless I get to be god again, then I'll consider it. ;l)

In my time as the "shroom guy" of Alaska I did this entirely more times than anyone would ever want to.  It's a large part of the reason I haven't tripped in about a year and a half now.  At this point in my life I realize you have to be more careful with who you give psychedelics to, I've seen some people do some weird shit, and sometimes I felt like if I wasn't there to baby sit or chill somebody out something potentially VERY bad could have happened.

I totally understand the guideline thing, it's just you'd think with this group of people we'd already know our own limits and guidelines :grin:

--------------------

OfflineSpirit_Warrior
Stranger

Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: MOTH]
    #6707642 - 03/24/07 09:21 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:

I have a thing with putting new stuff I wouldn't ordinarily eat in my mouth while tripping. 

Dude, I feel sorry for you the day you trip with the wrong group of guys.....:smirk:

Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
    #6707647 - 03/24/07 09:22 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

ok, I HAVE A CRAZZZYYY ONE, and it goes like this

it was the summer of my senior year in HS, and i got a hold of a half oz and 3 friends wanted to shroom we had 14 grams. 2 of them never tried it, K and J and one tried it his first time with me, we'll call him E. ne way so E, J, and K picked me up from my house to go to E's house to trip that night. mind you, i had never been to E's befor. so we get there, chill for a while, E and K really anticipating for wat they were about to do(shroom) and we were all excited. i gave them some advice and instruction on what they would experience and etc. any way, me and E had an eight and J and K had 2.5 grams, roughly. we eat em with orange juice, and within a half hour, 45 mins we start to feel em. we decide to go outside and trip. so we leave the house and were all trippin balls just loving it and havin a good time outside, until cars start driving by. this kind of gets E nervous for some reasona nd he starts acting wierded out and paranoid about every little thing. then we decide to go to this smoke spot and E was just like "wat are you guys doing, wat are you guys doing" as if he had no idea we were just gonna smoke a few bowls

now this is akward because E is the last of the three of them that i thought would start acting wierd ebcause he had done them with me befor, and once again J and K never tried it and were just fine, enjoying it all.

neway so E just persuades us not to smoke, i dont rememeber how he got us to do that, nonetheless we left. walked some more and eventually E started getting really really paranoid about getting caught ro getting in trouble. i realize by now that E is defenitely having a very bad trip. so im like alright lets just go back to E's house and we do.

we get to his house and go into the chill room, where we ate the shrooms. were chillin and stuff about 2 hours or so into the trip. once we get into the room, E just goes "alright guys im just gonna go to bed". me J and K are just like WAT? Y?, pretty confused, but we werent gonna try to persudae him to stay or nething, cuz he was having a bad trip as it already was. so he went into his room.

me J and K proceed to just trip having a good ol' time. im explain' to them wat their feeling, they're all interested and everything, just laughin and smilin and watnot. were just listening to music and everything. then J decides to go check on E, and he does. J coems back and is like, "you guys, E just threw up all over his bed. he was balled up in his corner just sitting there" and we all feel bad about it and are just like "dang, wats goin on". J said it smelled in there and everything. we chill for about another hour or so and just shrug it off thinking E just prolly cleaned up and went to bed. then J decides to go home and me and K just decide to just chill and listen to more music until we fall asleep.

if u've stayed with me thus far, thank you, and now, this is where shit gets out of fucking hand:shake:

so me and K are chillin  just getin ready to go to sleep with the lights off, and OUT OF NOWHERE, E just walks in the room....naked. me and K see him, immediately turn our heads away and are just like "WTF!!? E, your naked man! gets some clothes on!' and he gives us this perplexed look, really confused and is just like, wat??

so then he walks away and turns on the hall light, MIND YOU his mom is sleeping and goes into his room. me and K are just like, really creeped out and dumbfounded at wat just happened. then E just starts screamming and yelling and cursing hella loud! me adn K are just in the room, wide-eyed as fuck just like "oh shit". his mom comes out of her room and yells "E!!!:mad2: WTF are you doing!!?" "are you on drugs!" "your on somethin!" and E is just like hahahahha, so fuckin wat i do wat i want BITCH. now em and K are just like OMG wats going on, this is not ean. and E continues to curse at his mom and his mom comes into our room and gets K, asking for his help. E had not puked, but fucking SHITTED on his bed and smeared it all over his bed, like it was fun or funny or cool. and E's just out of his mind just screaming all kinds f horrible things "IM THE DOODOO KING IN THIS BITCH! FUCK MOTHAFUCKIN NIGGAS, YALL NIGGAS CAN SUCK MY DICK" just completely not being himself, this was NOT E. then i come outt he room and me and K and E's mom are just trying to help him out just like "wats wrong E, wats the amtter, this isn't you, y are you being like this???"

E's mom was like "WTF did yall lil niggas give my son!?" "yall have drugged him up!" she was pissed. and we told her shrooms. this sucks because this was my first time coming to E's house and even meeting his mom, and i had to meet her like this, explaining that i had gave her son shrooms, it was horrible...then we hear a BOOM! E had punched a hole in his wall, mind you, still naked,a nd his mom walked over to him and smacked the SHIT out of him like 3 times. he continued to act like a lunatic and crazy like he had litterally went insane and psycho.

his mom conituned to try to conrtol him and reestrain him while me adn K just looked on and at eachother, amazed at wat we were experiencing, like it was some kind of nightmare. then his mom came to us and said i have to call the police on him. then we were like "E jsut tstop man! lok at wat your doing to yourself! do you want to go to jail!!?? his ignorant replies were something like "fuck the pigs, they can suck my dick, take me to jail, i dont give a fuck, etc.

then i called J and told him he had to get over there b/c he knew E better then me and K. he came and had no difference in his crazy act.

THEN, E little off fucking botle rockets in the house! he lit off like 3 or 4 and they were just whislting and exploding in the house and his mom tryed to pick one up, it exploded in her hand and she was beelding. byt this point we(me J K and E's mom) were no longer feeling pity for him, we were just plain angry mad, frustrated at how stupid E was accting. J's mom even came and tryed to help, to no avial. just more disrespect and cursing and yelling and telling us to leave him the fuck alone and shit. he even opened up his window like eh was going to comit suicide and smiled, and we were like "NOOOOOO" we were all just plain scared. it went on and finnaly he calmed down, slammed his dorr and went to bed, as did we. next morning, apparently he woke up and asked his mom"wat happened last night, y is there a hole in the wall" as if he had no concious of wat he did last night. me and K woke up and E's mom took us home, told us that we wouldnt be seeing E for a lonnnng time and , yea that was it. FUCKING crazy shit. probably the most crazy, wierd, frightening exp of my life.....basically wat we concluded on was that the shrooms had just got to E and screwed with his head. we think that he started thinking too much about negative shit, and thinking that me J and K were just fucking with him wehn we were in the chill room having a good time, or something to that extent, he got all caught up in his thoughts and just snapped...
if you read my story, i have to thank you cuz i know the shit was long.

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
    #6707654 - 03/24/07 09:25 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

one time on shrooms i steped out a car on the freeway. bad times!

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #6707671 - 03/24/07 09:31 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

I had a buddy who went nuts like that and smashed a chair over my friends back.

He was duct taped/hog tied with a football helmet on in the closet for the remainder of his trip.

We don't let shit get THAT out of control.

--------------------

Offlineblizzietomyhiz
Stranger w/candy

#6707813 - 03/24/07 10:27 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Jadian said:
I've seen it, you've seen it, so let's hear some stories.  I'm not talking about people who had a bad trip one time, I'm talking about people you'd never want to shroom with again because of what you saw last time. 

I'll start with a few stories.

First one is one of my best friends.  Knew him in Alaska for 3-4 years, he now lives a few apartments down from me here in Arizona.  Me and about 9 other dudes were tripping in a house and this guy goes nuts (well most people did.)  He starts tearing up pictures and cards from his wallet, asks us about 20 times if he pissed himself, and told his best friend (and current roommate) that he had to kill him.  After this me and my most sober buddy kind of separated him from the rest of the people in the garage, and he got this wild animal being cornered look in his eyes.  Never seen that look in a person before, kind of scared me.  He didn't act on anything, but man he was definatly NOT there.

Another time I pick up about a half ounce and divide them amongst me and three friends I played hockey with.  One guy it's his first time, I give him maybe 2 grams worth.  This guy gets awestruck with everything he see's within 20 minutes.  I think it's pretty cool until he sits next to me and tells me I look like Link from Zelda.  Then he tells me I have the nicest teeth he's ever seen, and he proceeds to lay his head down on my legs.  I look at my other buddies like "What do I do?" and they kind of shrug and tell him "dude why are you laying on his legs?"  He responds with "It's cool we're shrooming" at which point I say "Man it's not ecstasy, and this is a bit uncomfortable."  He left me alone for the most part after that but he creeped me out just a bit.

Anyway, let's hear yours.  If nobody comes up with anything I'll post 2-3 more out of boredom :tongue:

aww dude...in response with your second story.
my neighbor of like 6 years and good friend for the better part of it..hes kinda emo. dude has always had decent looking g/f's...

well i tripped with this dude and it was his first time.
he starts sitting up on me near my crotch..leaned in close and started talking shit..coming on to me. dude followed me into the bathroom and i yelled "wtf im pissing!" dude stares right at my dick and shoved a bowl in my face with bud, whispering "were just hanging out" put the bowl infront of me and proceeded to get closer. i almost busted his teeth. zipped up and walked out. calls me while im walking home saying how he "feels so stupid"

freaked me out. while i was there he kept repeating himself 20x in a row

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: blizzietomyhiz]
    #6707901 - 03/24/07 11:07 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

I would never, NEVER trip with an emo kid.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #6707914 - 03/24/07 11:15 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

One time I tripped with my emo gay friend...he got weirded out by the trip and threw a glowstick at my face, thinking I was somehow responsible for him tripping out.

Forgot about that one.

OfflineAKSE
My bruises areblue
 User Gallery

Loc: Ak
Re: People who go crazy on mushrooms [Re: MOTH]
    #6707960 - 03/24/07 11:29 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Friend had roughly 7g and all of a sudden we're sitting there in his room, and he gets the wide-eyed crazy look.  All of a sudden he grabs his bong and starts manically packing the whole bowl full in a crazed fashion, just jamming it in.  Then proceeds to violently rip the bong until all of the weed is gone, and then blows it out all with a SUPER wide-eyed spaced-out crazy look!  Right after blowing it out, he looks around for more herb and crams it full again and repeats what he just did!  After one more time of this, as he was about to rip it I grabbed it and held the bong and he was like "Wha?  Huh?  Bad bong rip?"  And then I proceeded to tell him what had just happened, he I guess had not really understood that he was doing/acting that way.:crazy2:

Offlinebobjones
Male

Loc: Tx
    #6708171 - 03/25/07 12:32 AM (17 years, 8 days ago)

first time shrooming, with a girl whos first time it was as well.

everything was going straight, until we decided to rip the bong.

she goes over to get some water from the fridge, and i look over and she's laughing / crying / yelling / convulsing / kicking her legs on the kitchen floor.
then she kind of gathers herself and looks at me with the most paranoid eyes i've ever seen and is like, what? why aren't you saying anything?

at that point i walked into my bathroom and threw up.

last time i tripped with a girl...or anyone else but myself.

--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Offlineblizzietomyhiz
Stranger w/candy

#6708240 - 03/25/07 12:50 AM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Jadian said:
I would never, NEVER trip with an emo kid.

lol
man all these stories are hilarious

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract