Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSekutma
Stranger
First LSD trip
    #6697143 - 03/21/07 09:31 PM (17 years, 2 days ago)

So, this is my first post on the forums and I thought id start with a little bit of a trip report. Now I call this my first time on LSD but its actually my second time taking what I thought was lsd. We got some a jellies a few months ago and it was a great 8 hour trip (shorter then expected) as well as a hardcore level 5. Me and my roommate where laying on the ground talking to the spirits for well over 5 hours then BAM...it just stops. Anyways, I was informed recently that the jellies going around where probably not LSD, but DOI (a research chemical).

SO! This was a while back, probably 3 weeks. I tripped on REAL lsd. I gotta say, it was long. Nearly 14 hours to be exact. I took two tabs about 1:30 in the afternoon with another friend. Within 20 minutes I felt the first chills and had a huge body buzz by 3:00. We just chilled on my bed and watched the ceiling swirl for a while.

A few hours later we went to chill at a friends house and watch some TV. I wasn't tripping hard and was defiantly disappointed in the visuals. I had like NO trails, which was supposed to be a big deal on lsd. I spent most of the time looking at the ceiling. To be completely honest it was a little boring, but it was not really the best setting to trip anyways. Weak LSD combined with boring situation left me feeling a little down about the trip. Not a bad trip, just didn't really have as much fun as I did on shrooms.

The fun part came about 9 hours after I took the LSD and I started to come down. I headed back home and me and my roommate light up some real good bud and WOW did I take off. The visuals came back completely and I started to get more trails. Not that many, but enough to keep me entertained. We played with some lights for a while and I had fun watching the trails. About 3:30am I headed to bed with this just awesome body buzz.

I love the LSD afterglow, I got so much done the next day. I was very productive. I just remember waking up happy, enjoying the cool air, going into work and being very efficient, and of coarse cleaning my room for the first time in months.

I know this wasn't the best story, but I thought it would be good for my first post. I'm more into rolling then tripping anyways. I'm gunna try candy flipping this weekend so hopefully I can have a better story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRelaxtonight
Peacefulthinking
Male

Re: First LSD trip [Re: Sekutma]
    #6705232 - 03/24/07 02:08 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Weak visuals for me mean a good thing, kinda....

Basically if im "Running" from a thought or problem my hallucinations amplify x5. OTherwise visuals can be very mellow.

However the problem could also be....Not enough acid :rolleyes:. As for no trails if it makes you feel any better ive never had trails.....Not on acid or ecstasy. However i have hallucinated quite hard. Trails just arnt something i see. You could be the same way.

Anyway glad to hear you enjoyed it. Just word of advice dont piss away something as great as a LSD trip away in front of the TV or media player visuals. Let yourself outside with some music or just enjoy the world.

If you liked the LSD afterglow wait till ya have the mushroom afterglow! Ive only done shrooms once compared to LSD however ill never forget the afterglow. Its as if its mushrooms way of saying "Youve made it through my world! You are reborn".

--------------------
"Acid is trying to show us 1 thing...We are so busy going from A-Z that we forget there is 24 letters inbetween"

Edited by Relaxtonight (03/24/07 02:11 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: First LSD trip [Re: Relaxtonight]
    #6705540 - 03/24/07 05:15 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i think the duration of the trip was affected by the cannibis.
sometimes people are too sleepy to notice how strong weed is, the lsd made you much more receptive to the weed.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag