Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
Re: Tiny White ID request [Re: coon]
    #6716095 - 03/27/07 10:43 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Ahh.  I recall you praising their effects.  No more, eh?  Find something better??  :wink:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecoon
big odd son

Loc: behind the rows....
Re: Tiny White ID request [Re: CureCat]
    #6716394 - 03/27/07 12:46 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

I'm high on life.someday I will partake again,yes?

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
    #6716437 - 03/27/07 12:58 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

i prolly will try them out this year coon, but im not talking about JUST eating them, im talking about growing them too, im saying, why would you grow those when you can grow some nice psilocybe cubensis?

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Invisiblecoon
big odd son

Re: Tiny White ID request [Re: highdroponics]
    #6716478 - 03/27/07 01:07 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

growing is not an option for me.gyms seemed to effect me more than cubes,never had fresh cubes though.if you're growing gyms I'd get your starting from some northeastern gyms.they seem to be pretty potent.of course the ones in texas I hear are good.far west are low in activity,I gather.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #6716612 - 03/27/07 01:55 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Mushpuppet's mushrooms are Bluefoot Bethany strain. They are going to be called Psilocybe ovoideocistidiata, but my understanding is that the name is not yet official, whatever that means.

I think it is neat people are growing other varieties than p. cubensis. Bluefoot is an ideal species for folks who want outdoor patches that fruit in the spring.

Big Laughing Gyms would also make an excellent addition to a garden. The bright yellow and orange fruit and spicy aroma would add a novel accent to well shaded corners of your yard where there is not enough sun for brightly colored flowers. Plugging logs with colonized dowels is the way to cultivate BLG. If one so desired, one could also inoculate recently downed forest trees with colonized dowels making a secret garden. :mushroom2:

Those interested in starting permanent outdoor colonies that require very little maintenance should consider wood loving species that are naturally adapted to their climate. Both Bluefoot and Gymnopilus spectabilis can survive freezing winters and hot dry summers, and both will fruit prolifically in season, given sufficient water.

I'm not sure what that little white one is. The cap looks too conical to be a Horse Hair Marasmius, and the stem also looks too fragile and watery. I suspect it might be a species too small to be noticed and classified. I wounder if there is a key to micro-mushrooms.

Invisiblecoon
big odd son

Re: Tiny White ID request [Re: shroomydan]
    #6716633 - 03/27/07 02:04 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

one could just haul a log of gyms home,couldn't one?would the mycelium be damaged?stick it in the shade with a little sun during the day?perhaps lay on a bed of wood chips?

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #6716766 - 03/27/07 02:50 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Bringing home a colonized log would work fine I think, but if you wanted big showy displays of color it would be better to plug every inch of a fresh log.

Invisiblecoon
big odd son

Re: Tiny White ID request [Re: shroomydan]
    #6716784 - 03/27/07 02:55 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

plugging eh?could you give me a good link?

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

#6716824 - 03/27/07 03:10 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

yeah i was thinking of doing that, bringing home a log of blue foot or gyms if i can find them this year and keeping it in the yard so i can maybe study them and possibly find out something new about them to help me in my later huntings.

the gyms i have got to say are some LARGE beautiful mushrooms, my only problem would be trying to eat them since i hear they are very bitter, but are they as bitter as mescaline containing cacti? i can down a san pedro with no problems.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Invisiblecoon
big odd son

#6716848 - 03/27/07 03:18 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

they aint that bad.not as bitter as people say,really.wash em down with fruit punch,worked good for me.fresh ones are probably easier to eat.remember you want to eat the buttons.dan says about 7 grams.5 or 6 buttons was enough for me.if you weigh 300 pounds eat 10 to 15.

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #6716881 - 03/27/07 03:31 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

coon said:
far west are low in activity,I gather.

Hmmm.... maybe the Gymnopilus junonius are weak around here, but check out the bluing on these Gymnopilus luteofolius. :wink:

--------------------

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

#6716891 - 03/27/07 03:34 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

yeah i only weigh 115-120

--------------------

Invisiblecoon
big odd son

Re: Tiny White ID request [Re: CureCat]
    #6716895 - 03/27/07 03:35 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

you find those?well, wrong again coon.I want to find those so bad.just to look at,of course.

Invisiblecoon
big odd son

#6716904 - 03/27/07 03:37 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

man, you need a sandwich ?

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

#6717599 - 03/27/07 07:35 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

yeah i would say lol, nah i have an eating disorder...one reason i use weed :laugh:...sucks that i dont have a straight connect for that though..dude keeps quitting his dealing.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder