Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineenygma
wild rover

tripping in the rain
    #6693359 - 03/20/07 10:09 PM (17 years, 12 days ago)

every time i've tripped it's always been pretty much absolutely beautiful. has anyone tripped through the rain or a thunderstorm? how was it?

i've got some acid that i've been holding for the right occasion. but i've got a lot of it and i'm just itching to try it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Re: tripping in the rain [Re: enygma]
    #6693378 - 03/20/07 10:13 PM (17 years, 12 days ago)

The first time I ever shroomed it Rained sooooo hard, I just sat and watched it and felt it. And then of course the rainbow afterwards was splended.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Offlineslamdunk
MexicanGang-Banger
    #6693390 - 03/20/07 10:16 PM (17 years, 12 days ago)

I LOVE tripping when its raining. A couple of summers ago I tripped during a very loud thunderstorm. Rolling thunder is great while you're tripping.. I thought we were being bombed!

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: tripping in the rain [Re: slamdunk]
    #6693649 - 03/20/07 11:12 PM (17 years, 12 days ago)

yeah its cool, i think that was what jim morrison referred to when he said, "faces come out in the rain... when you're strange"

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: tripping in the rain [Re: LedHead]
    #6693999 - 03/21/07 12:49 AM (17 years, 12 days ago)

whats better snow or rain? Ive only experienced snow while tripping.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleDIRTYMAN
Jesusdon'tcomethrough thecotton.
Female

Loc: CZ NIGGUH
    #6694004 - 03/21/07 12:52 AM (17 years, 12 days ago)

Seems like fun.

--------------------
I'm racist.                http://k-k-k.com/

Offlinejenerikcairet
cognitivelibertist
 User Gallery

Re: tripping in the rain [Re: DIRTYMAN]
    #6694135 - 03/21/07 01:58 AM (17 years, 12 days ago)

last summer i was tripping off an eighth of mushrooms htat i grew(first time eating my own fruits, which added to the trip in and of itself) we were driving back from a park where we were playing frisbee(driver not tripping obviously but everyone else" we had radioheads ok computer on and blasting, and a horrible thunderstoorm came about. as we drove through a small towns downtown, we had the windows wide open and the rain pouring in on our bodies and faces, soaking our clothes and skin. millions of drops encompassed my body and as the song "paranoid android" went into its end(rain down, rain down ...the crackle of pigskin, etc) the buildings of downtown were all falling down, crumbling into piles of dust and the only word that can explain what that felt like is "epic".

rain and snow are equally beautiful and amazing while tripping though.

--------------------
Yes, ordinary water. Laced with nothing more than a few spoons full of LSD- professor farsnworth

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: tripping in the rain [Re: jenerikcairet]
    #6694401 - 03/21/07 05:39 AM (17 years, 12 days ago)

I remember being in london on Guy Fawks night, slightly tripping.
WOoooooowwww.............
Like a massive war in the sky, the whole of london was lit up.
And just boom boom boom boom, Pshhhhheeeooowww, constantly for like 8 hours straight. probably about 300+ fireworks going off at any one moment.

And yeah rain is cool, thunderstorms are... woo.

Go to the beach when there is a storm on the sea, :eek:

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: tripping in the rain [Re: blacksun]
    #6694425 - 03/21/07 06:04 AM (17 years, 12 days ago)

I came in from a club and it started to storm out. Was very cool sitting by the window watching it come in. Looked like dragons were flying above buildings and their roars were the thunder. I had the windows open and felt so out there and exposed to the elements. I'd love to trip during a really strong thunder storm.

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male

Re: tripping in the rain [Re: kaniz]
    #6694450 - 03/21/07 06:33 AM (17 years, 12 days ago)

I was on eighth of mushies with 4 other friends of mine. Tripping through a community trail in a middle of a night, we were all full of energy and euphoria and we finally got to a small park we sat on a bench and looked at the trees in the distance that seem to be so beautiful and right that moment it started puring. And i had this rush over my body, of how amazing it felt, sounded, and looked. It was just WOW!

Its one of those trips that i will never forget.

Definitely wanna do it again.

OfflineProskier
Stranger
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: tripping in the rain [Re: Infested]
    #6695370 - 03/21/07 01:09 PM (17 years, 12 days ago)

tripped on an eighth back around new years. we were out at the lake and brought a chiminea and put it on the deck and sat out there all night with it raining and all us sitting around the fire. it was really incredible. probly the most relaxed trip i have ever had.

highly recomend it. a whole lot of fun.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: tripping in the rain [Re: Proskier]
    #6696337 - 03/21/07 06:27 PM (17 years, 11 days ago)

I had an acid trip with a good friend in some really bizarre and erratic weather. It was sunny when we first went outside. By the time we'd made the five minute walk to a nearby reservoir it was raining, although the sun was still shining. Watching the rain fall on the water is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Understandably, it was somewhat overshadowed when I looked up and saw a rainbow and a face in the clouds communicating pure positive energy to me, but the rain was still beautiful. Later in the trip, while in a park, thunder and lightning started to come down. We decided to stay out, since the lightning was amazing and only cowards are scared of death. It began to rain again and my friend and I both found ourselves with the ability to focus on a single drop of rain and watch it fall from miles up, following its path all the way to the ground. We got totally soaked and didn't care at all. We wandered about in the rain and occasional shine, as happy as ever, for the next 8 hours.

When the rain comes,
They run and hide their heads,
They might as well be dead
If the rain comes.

Pretty much what I was thinking when we watched people putting up umbrellas to shield themselves from the wonderful down pour.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom