Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Judging Potency Mistakes
    #669610 - 06/09/02 08:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, in the past i havent been able to tell the difference between cubie potency, all the ones i had done seamed to be about the same potency. My dose range was around 2.5 - 4. My friend gave me 3.5 grams of lipa yai. I figured that they where not going to be very potent cuz most of them where aborts and small dudes. So me and my friend dose 3.5 grams each. I start to feel em about 20 min in. My friend does at about 40 min into it. Things got really intense VERY fast. We where fucking around my house with my sister and her boyfriend who where there not tripping. We played some atari, chilled on the backporch, played with bubbles. After a while we where just sitting. At this point i was having trouble making conversation, my friend didnt seam to be talking to much at this point either. I was just like "dude i dont know what to say im soo fucked up". At this point we decided to take a walk, bad idea. I know this area very well, its a nice neighboorhood with no crime. I dont remember to much about the beging of the walk. About when we reached the point farthest away from my place shit started to get VERY wierd. My vision is starting to completely enwrapped in hullicenations. Im getting chain link patterns over top of everyything, fractals all over, nets seamed to be getting erected across my vision. At one point i even saw a grid like the nutrition facts on food products, wierd shit. These where probably my most intense open eye visuals i have ever expierenced. Now it got scary. Me and my buddy go to cross this street when i cars is driving by. The car stops for us to let us cross the street and we do. I start to get a very bad vibe that he is staring at us or somthing. THen the car drives off. He turns into a circle and drive back by us a 2nd time. This time he slows down to a halt in front of us in the middle of the street no intesection. Im starting to get OVERLY paranoid. I try not to look at the car. My friend is getting freaked out bad now. The car just pulls away, i couldnt tell you how long he sat there but it sure felt like a long time. My friend says he wants to go back right now, and i say ok fallow me we will go the fast way back. We walk by a house where 2 people are fighting on the back porch. More bad vibes. I hear my friend start to say things like "where are we" "im scared" "im confused". This is amplifying my fear. We keep walking. MORE BAD SHIT. A cop car pull over some car like a football field away. Lights and sirens are not cool. My friend is freaking bad, making me start to freak. We are back in my condo complex. Im having an extremly hard time reading condo numbers. I started to question what an 8 or 9 looked like. Finally made it back to my condo and my friend is still freaking.

After we made it back we sat in my basement. My friend totally stopped talking and i was very worried about him. I am much more expierenced tripper then he is and i can barly contain myself. For the next 2 hours im sitting in the basement with him and he isnt talking to much watching tv. I couldnt comprehend a thing on the TV. I tried to watch cartoons and i couldnt make sense out of them. I felt EVERY emotion possible, i went from anger to extreme fear, too bliss.

I was finally able to talk myfriend down and he was cool. The rest of the night we just tried to make sense of what happened to us, and how our minds where completely shattered at the hands of mushrooms.

This 3.5 grams of lipa yai put me in a place ive never seen before. Kept forgetting where i was, whats going on. I would enwrap myself in events like pakistan and india fighting and nuking each other. I would become SOO deeply involved with these thoughts i totally lost touch to reality. This scared me and i didnt like. It made me almost afraid to dose on shrooms again.

I wish there was a better way to be able to judge the potency of mushrooms. Bluing reaction doesnt mean dick cuz these lipa yais didnt bruise to much and 3.5 grams of these was equal to 5 grams of heavy bluign TC easily if not more.

This is the only time I really feel alive.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Judging Potency Mistakes [Re: baraka]
    #669663 - 06/09/02 09:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Scary...I know...I've been there too. Abhorts are naturally more potent to weight ratio. My last trip I only ate 2G of mixed abhorts and had a strong trip. 2G of fully grown mushrooms, however, is a nice solid understandable trip.

"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience