Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Loc: The Border of Reality
LSD advice
    #6675090 - 03/15/07 10:59 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

I did some investigating for shrooms, but it seems I might be able to get LSD.

The other thing is I don't know what to drop it onto if I need to make my own hits from the vial. What kind of solution is the liquid?

I might want to be able to dose 1/2 hits, so I was thinking distilled water. Would this work?

Edited by Compass (03/16/07 12:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
Re: LSD advice [Re: Compass]
    #6675287 - 03/15/07 11:49 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

Are you kidding me?

GET IT, by all means. Pronto.
Put it like this: You can get shrooms anytime, anywhere, ALL the time-for free. You can grow them at home.

But acid - you hardly get a chance at that in life. Trust me, I was once in your shoes. Wish I could go back now...

Get the vial. Get a paper towel, put a drop on it. Beware that will be much more than one hit. Break it into pieces and take small bits until you figure the comfort dose. You are in.

Good luck. Be wise. Respect it. And find some good people and share it with them, please.

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Re: LSD advice [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #6675367 - 03/16/07 12:14 AM (17 years, 7 days ago)

Yeah, I'm going to try and get some even if I don't use it right away.

Thanks for the advices Grizzy. But I'm only getting a few hitsomes from the vial, I think :cool:

So I need to know what's in the solution most likely: water, glycerin, alcohol? Will bringing some distilled water work to dissolve it in work?

OfflineMr_Prickles
Shop and SavePsychonaut
Male

Loc: U.S. Midwest
    #6675380 - 03/16/07 12:19 AM (17 years, 7 days ago)

You are a lucky dog... LSD is infinitely more uncommon than psilocybin mushrooms in most parts of the world these days. Definitely get as much as you can, and realize how blessed you are for having such a connection!

--------------------
Soon you will see. All of your fears will pass away.

Offlinecalx
Strange
 User Gallery
    #6675686 - 03/16/07 02:27 AM (17 years, 7 days ago)

no dude i think distilled water would be a bad idea if your getting multiple doses.

sugar cubes is what you want my friend.

--------------------
culture is not your friend

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Re: LSD advice [Re: calx]
    #6676264 - 03/16/07 09:48 AM (17 years, 7 days ago)

why is it a bad idea? anyone else

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#6676577 - 03/16/07 12:06 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

putting it in distilled water would be pointless. put the drops on a medium that will absorb it easily and store easily i.e. sugar cube. you do not want to devide 1 hit of acid into more than one dose bro, trust me on this one. 1 drop of liquid out of a vial=1 hit of lsd. they disolve it that way.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
Re: LSD advice [Re: LedHead]
    #6676615 - 03/16/07 12:16 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

Put the drop on a sugar cube and cut it in half with a razor. 1 drop of a vial isnt always equal to a 1 blotter hit sometimes liquid is concentrated, some people choose to cut and weaken it. Or you can buy some watercolor paper and have the drops put on there, circle it or something then cut it out

Offlinecalx
Strange
 User Gallery
    #6677789 - 03/16/07 05:59 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

Well you don't give much info on what you were planning to do, but for example say you were to buy 3 hits of liquid and then dilute it into 100ml of water. It would be tricky to then divide that again into 3 equal doses with any accuracy, especially if your sharing it. If you dont fancy sugar cubes, mints like lifesavers work well, or any candies that will absorb liquid easily will work just as well.

You really want to be sure when dosing LSD or any drug for that matter, especially if inexperienced users are involved and you are responsible for administering it to them.

--------------------
culture is not your friend

InvisibleDIRTYMAN
Jesusdon'tcomethrough thecotton.
Female

Loc: CZ NIGGUH
    #6678995 - 03/17/07 12:59 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

What I would do is get some standard non-bleached computer paper or any other non-waxy paper (coffee filter, empty tea bags, etc), drop the doses onto separate parts of the paper, let dry and wrap up in wax paper then aluminum foil to keep fresh.

Water is a bad idea because of chlorine possibly being in it. I've also read on the Lycaeum that the sugar in sugar cubes may convert the LSD into d-LSD/iso-LSD (I forget which one), which is a weaker form of acid. I'd imagine candy would do the same, so if you want a safe bet use bleachless paper.

--------------------
I'm racist.                http://k-k-k.com/

Offlineenygma
wild rover

Re: LSD advice [Re: DIRTYMAN]
    #6685610 - 03/18/07 11:07 PM (17 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

DIRTYMAN said:
What I would do is get some standard non-bleached computer paper or any other non-waxy paper (coffee filter, empty tea bags, etc), drop the doses onto separate parts of the paper, let dry and wrap up in wax paper then aluminum foil to keep fresh.

Water is a bad idea because of chlorine possibly being in it. I've also read on the Lycaeum that the sugar in sugar cubes may convert the LSD into d-LSD/iso-LSD (I forget which one), which is a weaker form of acid. I'd imagine candy would do the same, so if you want a safe bet use bleachless paper.

d-LSD is LSD. iso-LSD is inactive.

Offlineamithesecratary
candyflipit.

Re: LSD advice [Re: enygma]
    #6685676 - 03/18/07 11:31 PM (17 years, 4 days ago)

the lsd i have bought recently is liquid dropped on an altoid for a psychedelic mint! at first it seemed weak, but i appear to be having a reverse tolerance affect as each time i reat one hit i trip harder than the last time, although this could be a mental thing i dont know.

due to the lack of me being able to find shrooms ive averaged two hits of lsd a week for about a month, maybe one week of break

oh how i love the key...

--------------------
the doctor is in.

buy the ticket. take the ride
-hunter s. thompson

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: LSD advice [Re: amithesecratary]
    #6686140 - 03/19/07 03:20 AM (17 years, 4 days ago)

Interesting. Can you describe your altoid expereince?

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlineamithesecratary
candyflipit.

Re: LSD advice [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #6687609 - 03/19/07 03:04 PM (17 years, 4 days ago)

sure. the first time i did it i drop the hit, (not my first lsd experience however) thirty minutes later....nothing. i was pissed off and put on grandmas boy. i noticed i was laughing quite a bit at it, and near the end of the movie i had the oh so familiar acid giggles and could not stop laughing. then i noticed distortians in things. i went outside for a walk, and watched trees dance to aphex twin, as i was listening to my ipod. i walked around a park like setting laughing quite a bit and throughly enjoying distortians. later a friend picked me up and i drank some whiskey. i was sober enough to sleep aproximately 10 hours after dropping.

another experience was i dropped one an hour after dropping a k based xo. within thirty minutes i had thourough body numbness and was laughing maniacally. i watched stars move around for quite sometime and was sober enough to sleep about 15 hours after dropping it.

because of my dealer and selling the altoids wet, as she drops them in front of me, i can never be to sure of the dose, just the sooner i take it the more potent it is. i have taken a few days old one with zero effect. as long as you store them properly youll be good to go. happy tripping, all this talk about acid has made me want to get a few hits. hmmmm

--------------------
the doctor is in.

buy the ticket. take the ride
-hunter s. thompson

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: LSD advice [Re: amithesecratary]
    #6690886 - 03/20/07 09:48 AM (17 years, 3 days ago)

Sounds familiar. I don't know much about storing it, I just know it gets weak quick. I kept 3 woodstocks in my wallet wrapped in cigarette cellophane in the summer one time for about like 2 weeks, a hit ana 1/2 hardly did anything for me. It was pretty decent when I bought them tho.
Yet in later years it became all liquid doses and I've never tried to store any of those at all, I just know it was some goood shit  :sunny:

:peace:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds