Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNo_Life_G33k
Now with 10%less noobness
 User Gallery

Had my cherry popped!!!
    #6689180 - 03/19/07 09:01 PM (17 years, 14 days ago)

I t's prolly a little disjointed and spastic...but I''m trying to capture it as well as I can in the afterglow...
if it's too rough, I'll come back and clean it up.

My first dose over 3.5 G’s….3.7G to be exact

Dayum!!!!!

There’s a whole other universe out there…. But it’s actually not that far.
It’ really is a whole different plane of existence once you’re ‘turned on’ / enlightened.

(how it felt to be ‘behind the scenes”;
It’s still me, I’m still here, but there is a whole lot of stuff goin’ on!!!!

I’m still the captain of my boat, but NOW- it’s a verrry weird boat in a mighty strange neighbor hood!!!!)

There’s like a membrane you have to pop through. It’s pretty simple if you don’t fight it…\\( it reminded me of the scene in Harry Potter when the run into the wall while trying to get to platform 9 ¾!!)

Leary was right – all the symptoms were there- the stomach ache….the temp fluctuations /couldn’t sit or lay still, just overall restlessness…I was trying to control everything.
I turned on the AC- Then was too cold…Pulled on a blanket- now I’m too hot. Tried to lay down, legs felt like they were going to sleep.
Paced up and down, tried different music…went outside for fresh air…

In retrospect- all the classic symptoms of fighting it.
I didn’t like all the ‘weird’ stuff
Then I remembered- “oh yeah, the weird stuff is why we’re here!!!!!” :P
You bought the ticket… now you’re gonna take the ride!!

I didn’t like the pys/ electronic music at first… It was weird and I couldn’t connect.

JIMMY BUFFET SAVED MY TRIP
Jimmy was my guide!!!  If ya can’t trust fuckin’ jimmy Buffet….who can you trust??? :wink:
Son of a sailer was good….. but I still even fought the Jimmy Buffet at first….just couldn’t get into the music, but I went with it. At some point my ‘MONKEY BRAIN’ kicked in… I just went with it!!!
Fuck it!!! Sing along to a stupid song!! Lets get drunk and screw was the start of the trip IIRC>

Ya just hafta let go!!! Do sumpthin silly, sing along with some goofy shit, or shit ya don’t even like!!!
Just relax and have fun!!!

Jimmy is a Zen master!!! –
Totally calm in any surrounding, a happy eager , fearless explorer and sailor.. ( at some point, like about the 2nd or 3rd time of listening to son of a sailer, I started to see  it as a stellar star ship sailing the stars- but it was a real SHIP- the kind with sails!!! Sorta like Treasure Planet!!! Sailing and exploring the universe!!!

Ya just have to let go….
At one or two point I was just curled up on the couch and I just said:
“ I give up!!! Go ahead!! Let’s see what ya got!!!!” lemme see it!!

And the after the initial rushes died down, milkdrop owned me!! With Marily manson!!! Oh yeah!!!
MONKEY BRAIN like pretty swirly colors!!!
Starp me in and blast me off!!! Like the first monkey shot into space!!!!!
Push the button and make the colors go all swirly!!!

The headphone were waaaay cool with milk drop.

Aside from the MM, I really likeed the Lords of Acid  – the vocals in ‘LSD’ let me connect to the song and use it as a ladder to climb into the stratosphere! And then Jazz Trippin started playing in Milkdrop…and it was on!!!!

Music had texture.. I can’t recall the song, but it was red, with a very bumpy texture, like a bright red, glossy, blistered finish.

There were moving yellow cartoonish pictographs(sort of a southwestern motif- some with a slight aztecy feel/look)
on walls and surfaces, There seemed to be little cartoon squiggly lines or ‘rays’ coming out of, or off of some objects.

Lots of vibrant/neon looking colors

There were the random red and green lights and lines everywhere…..

From the couch I ‘saw’ a chicken wire fence in the dark kitchen with a broom as it’s corner post.

In a dark bathroom, the objects on the counters around the sink became a city skyline and buildings after dark- with the neon rays and squiggly lines on the top

Overall a great time. A classic...it really was "just like in the books!!!"

I’d guess about a level 3.

--------------------
Hot Water Pasteuriztion - A How To Pictorial
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4527808/an/0/page/0

Make your own shroom chocolates
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4500682/an/0/page/5

guide with pix.

Make Your Own Magnetic Stirrer! How-To Tek w/ pix
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5865949/an/0/page/3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Loc: Bay
Re: Had my cherry popped!!! [Re: No_Life_G33k]
    #6689871 - 03/19/07 11:25 PM (17 years, 14 days ago)

That fool was/is trippin'.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Had my cherry popped!!! [Re: Sebastian23]
    #6690096 - 03/20/07 12:23 AM (17 years, 14 days ago)

You had a good old fashion mushroom trip, sounded to me like alot of fun, and I didnt hear any really bad experinces so I gather you will be doing mushrooms again soon hmmmmmmm yes?

Isnt it nuts how all diffrent kinds of music actually has like a substance at that time it has its own color, its own taste, and feel.

I give you two :thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies