Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAnastrophy
Stranger
 User Gallery
The false reality of life
    #6682108 - 03/17/07 11:43 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I am new, i am feeling philosphical, and i want to write, and i want opinions.

Life is such chaos that to try to have any control would be useless. In the end you die of something unexpected. I think the worst and best thing in life is love. Nothing makes you feel better than love, and nothing can hurt you worse than the loss of it.
At the same time, i realize that everything i say, everything i do right now is all slightly controlled by my own self. There is a side of instinctive human behaviors, including emotions, and there is the conscious side that reflects upon the subconscious chose as to what emotion you decide to feel at any time. I am my own best friend and worst enemy. One can be enlightened when he is influenced neither negatively or positively by all of his surroundings.
To remain in a room, seated silently, thinking of nothing, and under enough self control to hold the state of mind you can be...blisfully completely unaffected. It is this unaffection that is enlightenement as there is a state of no worry, no fear, hence a part of what enligtenment is.
Why is it that we must all be so human? Why can we not realize a negative behavior and not do it? All of us here who use drugs of any type, even caffeine, nicotine, etc Are either unhappy of where we are and are trying to go somewhere else, or, They have lost all hope on their own self motivation to positive results in life. Therefore, the ladder path is the darkest, of a human who has lost all hope and care and ventures to a temporary land of altered aspects and feelings.
The world has complete possibility of being alike with the above concept. Even though some of us hate it here and want to leave, and others love it here and want to stay, we all must be observant of the other possibilities. Do you really believe everything you see? If any of you have experienced a hallucinogen, I, Salvia, you understand with me the state of mind where you are completely lost. A world that looks so completely real that isnt even there. When you realize you are where you dont think you are supposed to be, you become afraid and confused.
All of these things, everything in life, is an offset with a balance. Upon that, they are all exterior influences that react with your internal influences. One must learn how to not be affected. That is the route i have chosen to go, but as you become enlightened, you become detatched to being human. You no longer react...in a human way. It is here where i fear that if i go any further, i will lose sight of myself and everything upon me as my mind opens up to the synchronization of the larger body of mass. What we call the universe. Where we base the core of all creation.
Take a leap into the perspective of a god without shape. A god that is everywhere. God exists hand in hand with all his beings as we are all a part of him. THis is the only rational assumption in my own opinion. The only beginning i can theorize to be anywhere near to what happened is that a being was created from absolutely nothing. This is the only way to explain god as the "original life" in its "perfect form" which is how god is supposedly all powerful. God must correlate to the universe as it is him/her/unsexed. God exists in a completely uninfluenced, unemotional, balance upon an offset. The offset being that everything within is imperfect. This is what allows life to happen.
All life, all perpetual motion is magnetic in a sense. Pulsars, Quasars, Gravity, are all examples of forms of magnetic energy in the universe.
We all keep looking outwards toward the sky, wanting to envelop our lives with "whats out there" while we aren't paying enough attention as to what is here in our beautiful world and what we can do with it. What makes us human is our imperfection, and our inability to perfect. Our purpose in life is to obtain knowledge, understanding, and wisdom in the vessel your soul is in, and bring it back up to God. Only then can the energy be influenced negatively or positively, based upon all beings within the universe(s) which allows it to be brought back upon all of us either negatively or positively.
Learn how to not get angry over any situation. Everyone's choices are fallible, and if they do wrong, they will get wrong. Understand every punch thrown is returned. Live of happiness and love. there is always something to be happy about, as there is always something to be sad/angry about, but it is up to you to pick your path. Only the positive one leads to enlightenment. The point at which you are completely enlightened is the one at which you pass from this world.
TO sum it all up, realize what you do, how you treat people, how you affect and are affected by people. Try to create a peaceful balance and you will be happy.
Did youl learn or open up to anything new after reading this?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (03/17/07 11:41 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: The false reality of life [Re: Anastrophy]
    #6682124 - 03/17/07 11:45 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: The false reality of life [Re: Silversoul]
    #6682198 - 03/18/07 12:07 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Silversoul said:

haha, that's fucking great; good thread, even though i didn't read the initial poster  :smile:

like the man says, paragraphs duder!

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

OfflineAnastrophy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The false reality of life [Re: Silversoul]
    #6682202 - 03/18/07 12:09 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

And you criticize the format in which the message was written...Knowledge wasted upon the defeaned ears of ignorance. It is to be expected being human.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #6682209 - 03/18/07 12:12 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anastrophy said:
And you criticize the format in which the message was written...

In order to be read, something must first be readable. I'm sorry. I'm sure your post might have had some interesting insights, but I'm not reading that jumbled mess. Readability is important. Perhaps instead of whining about the supposed ignorance of others, you might do well to take some constructive criticism.

--------------------

OfflineAtrocitY
Stranger

#6682213 - 03/18/07 12:14 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Great read. Some really insightful thoughts. The part about life being made possible by it's imperfection makes lots of sense. Just curious, where did the inspiration for this writing come from. Did physcedelics open up your mind to these ideas?

edit - I had no trouble reading it.

--------------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Edited by AtrocitY (03/18/07 12:15 AM)

OfflineAnastrophy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The false reality of life [Re: AtrocitY]
    #6682243 - 03/18/07 12:25 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I have veered far away from psychedelics when i first ventured with Salvia a few months ago. Not only was it the most terrifying experience of my life, it was the most unique. Nothing i saw looked of this world at all and it amazed me when i left and came back to my state of mind how helpless you really are. One thing happens in your mind and you aren't even you anymore. The balance is so fragile and easily influenced.
I am extremely analytical and where this universe is based off of action/result, that is the rule upon which it was probably built. Again this was my opinion, and as with any device or physical mass, such as the universe, there is always an exterior power, which is what i refer to as god.
Silversoul for as intelligent as you appear, i'm amazed you insist on commenting on how i write. Words do follow line by line, and whether you read it or not has already pre determined. Please don't post on something if you are ignorant to the information in front of you. Learn to accept things as they are. I'm pretty sure the 10 commandments or rosetta stone didnt use paragraphs. Anyway, the beautiful point of it is that it does not matter. Take it or leave it, but i will not be influenced by your behavior.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #6682361 - 03/18/07 12:58 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

where this universe is based off of action/result, that is the rule upon which it was probably built. Again this was my opinion, and as with any device or physical mass, such as the universe, there is always an exterior power, which is what i refer to as god.

If what you suggest is true, and there is an exterior power or force to our universe, then the power must have itself had physical mass (F=MA after all...). If it had physical mass, then again by your reasoning this force would have a power outside of it! And this would go on endlessly. An infinite number of gods to be concerned about!

Quote:

Knowledge wasted upon the defeaned ears of ignorance. It is to be expected being human.

...And you are...not human?

Quote:

All of these things, everything in life, is an offset with a balance. Upon that, they are all exterior influences that react with your internal influences. One must learn how to not be affected.

I'm with your original post mostly up until this point. Why must there be a boundary between internal and external influences/events? I'd say they are both in a tightly wound, interdependent and "transactional" relationship. Something happens in one, something happens in the other.

Quote:

The only beginning i can theorize to be anywhere near to what happened is that a being was created from absolutely nothing.

What...?

If something caused itself, then how would it stop? And for that matter, if it is never ending, what makes you think that this process was also beginningless?

Also, if something was created from nothing once, why couldn't it happen again? Yet you don't see dragons materializing out of thin air. Something can only be created by something else.

IMO, no being created reality. Reality is without a beginning (at least in time and space :confused: :tongue: ).

Quote:

Our purpose in life is to obtain knowledge, understanding, and wisdom in the vessel your soul is in, and bring it back up to God.

Uh...how did you come to this conclusion?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
    #6682399 - 03/18/07 01:12 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

All the knowledge in the firstmost message has already been passed onto me through other sources.

So, no, I did not learn anything.

And I was most definitely not opened up to the idea of a god, as many before Anastrophy have tried.

I reject the idea of an omnipresent being who controls the universe. I do not believe such a life form to be probable or even possible.

You may treat my views as ignorance, but to me, as all human beings treat their own beliefs, it is solid realism.

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #6682441 - 03/18/07 01:37 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Here is a basic truth that I read and that I, often, continue to ignore...at my peril I am finding. If something is real or has substance then it can never be threatened. if love becomes a point of weakness then it is not real. Love is real, but if it can be threatened then it is not love.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineAnastrophy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The false reality of life [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #6685111 - 03/18/07 08:41 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

First off, I am human in the complete entirety of the word. I say you humans as you act as such but the assumption is also supposed to include me as i have not completely ascended and i am afraid of doing so for many reasons.

All im saying is that i have rationalized that the universe is of the most perfect of engines. The universe is in complete balance and it is incomprehinsible. Even moreso is the idea of...NOTHING. When imagining nothing, you fail to do so as you always try to think of something to relate it to as that is not possible.

Logically, any engine needs fuel, and thats where i look towards black holes and white holes. In theory, at the center of our universe is a white hole, which is the exit end of a black hole. Thru that black hole, in my own opinion, a solar system much like ours had a star much like ours, and when it died, the star collapsed, creating a black hole. Everything around it was decimated, and the particles, which i like to refer to as stardust, were compressed along with light and shot out en masse thru the white hole which creates a new galaxy, over and over for each one, hundreds of times over for every galaxy out there...thousands, millions, neverendingly. This will continue to happen. I can only rationalize such as an exterior source of energy influenced it. The beating of your heart, the spinning of the earth, all forms of energy that must have come from somewhere.

I have concluded that energy came before the engine, as energy can be created out of the slightest spark, whereas an engine is a structure that is a becoming of a design. I believe that somehow, energy can be created from nothing, and the original energy is magnetic in origin.

I do not say that god has any control over what it creates, i simply refer to all energy in this universe as god, and with chaos, "god" can create anything but it cannot control it, therefore, it continues to grow. Endlessly. The beginning is the most magical of mysteries that i have not yet completely figured out, and if my laptop weren't about to die, i would go on for another page of text.

I am out of town, and out of time, i will be back with the answers to more questions as they arise. I love the arguments going on, as arguments can only exist upon intelligent people. :-)

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #6685136 - 03/18/07 08:48 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

:crazy2::thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #6685323 - 03/18/07 09:40 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Logically, any engine needs fuel, and thats where i look towards black holes and white holes. In theory, at the center of our universe is a white hole, which is the exit end of a black hole. Thru that black hole, in my own opinion, a solar system much like ours had a star much like ours, and when it died, the star collapsed, creating a black hole. Everything around it was decimated, and the particles, which i like to refer to as stardust, were compressed along with light and shot out en masse thru the white hole which creates a new galaxy, over and over for each one, hundreds of times over for every galaxy out there...thousands, millions, neverendingly. This will continue to happen.

I mean that all sounds quite fancy and impressive, but it is nothing more than speculation, perhaps an educated guess. But regardless, if we take this as completely true, as an established fact...would it make any difference? What implications would there be? How would this be significant beyond making people pause and inspiring a few minutes of wonder before continuing on with the rat race?

Quote:

I believe that somehow, energy can be created from nothing, and the original energy is magnetic in origin.

How did you arrive at this notion?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineFiblessop
Stranger

Re: The false reality of life [Re: dblaney]
    #6685681 - 03/18/07 11:33 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

you seem to use the word ignorant quite loosely, but ignorant means lacking knowledge or training or teaching. so you claim these people to be ignorant, because they criticise, your own beliefs i do not know about you but i lean form criticism, so in your rejection of these people criticisms, you are rejecting teaching, and thus you fall into the category of ignorance.

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE PA
    #6685698 - 03/18/07 11:42 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

no way am i reading that.  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineFiblessop
Stranger

Re: The false reality of life [Re: wilshire]
    #6685712 - 03/18/07 11:49 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

how can everyone say that this taught them nothing, i learned a lot,first off i learned most humans are delusional,that does include me, second humans seem to have a nature of creating lines that mean nothing, but when disputed over will quickly defend there words, to cover up any weaknesses.

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
Re: The false reality of life [Re: Fiblessop]
    #6685739 - 03/19/07 12:05 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I am much more pleased with Anastrophy's second post in this thread.

Although, if it is devoid of willful creation, why call it a god?

The chaos of the universe could easily be seen as a powerful force without comparing it to supernatural entities.

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

OfflineAnastrophy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The false reality of life [Re: Wasteland]
    #6688967 - 03/19/07 08:17 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I claimed him to be ignorant as he wouldnt read the knowledge before him as it was in a format he didnt want to read.

I HATE BEING RIGHT. it takes the fun out of life when you know what's coming next. I really hope all of you are smarter than me.

Supposedly the largest object in the universe is a quasar, which is magnetic in nature, and being that planets have a magnetic north and south, there is naturally occurring magnetic energy.

there is a chance that this is all just a godless system, definitely.

As Icelander so brilliantly puts it, I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions.

im not real, nothing is, therefore everything is nothing which cancels itself out and then we wont have to differentiate between nothingness and existence. It's all uniform.

Fuck it im drunk...to bed i go.

OfflineFiblessop
Stranger

#6689266 - 03/19/07 09:17 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

my apologies i thought you refuting there words because you were being slightly arrogant, about your own work. this misconception i think came from your use of the word arrogant, i took it to mean acknowledgeable, so i thought you were accusing them of being acknowledgeable for not liking your format. i think this was a communication error, because it seems you meant that ignorant for not liking your work format, i think you just used the wrong word, though i may just have the totally wrong conception of the word.

OfflineAtrocitY
Stranger

Re: The false reality of life [Re: dblaney]
    #6689401 - 03/19/07 09:47 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dblaney said:
I mean that all sounds quite fancy and impressive, but it is nothing more than speculation, perhaps an educated guess.

All beliefs about god, the universe, or whatever are speculation. We make our best guess with the information we have gathered through our experiences in this life.

But regardless, if we take this as completely true, as an established fact...would it make any difference?

What's an established fact? Is it anything more than belief of the majority. A widely accepted belief.

What implications would there be? How would this be significant beyond making people pause and inspiring a few minutes of wonder before continuing on with the rat race?

No more significant than any discussion on such topics. The "rat race" is the growth of our species. It's evolution.

--------------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder