Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNirvana7
stupid doodiehead, class 7
Male

The tranquil lake
    #6680866 - 03/17/07 04:41 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

The night started out with mario. Me and my friend Joe took turns playing two player super mario world, every time one of us got a one up mushroom i would eat a few more bites of shroomies.we started playing at about 8:00 p.m. and over the corse of about 4-5 levels i ate my shrooms with some pringles and some orange minutemaid (i ate a little less than an 1/8th). we continued to play mario for 15 or so minutes then i decided i wanted to go for a walk as the shrooms kicked in, so we headed out to the park. as we were walking along the canal behind the apartment complex the shrooms started to kick in. the edges of my eyes glowed a bit and things began to take on a more trippy apperance. we stopped so joe could hit a one hitter real quick and when we discovered that the bat was missing from the dugout we had to go home and retrieve it.

we made it all the way back to the apartment and discovered that we had the bat the whole time. we played a few more levels of mario then headed back out for the park. as we where walking to the park for the secound time my trip began to pick up. we were walking down the canal and joe kept throwing rocks into the water and the ripples were pretty cool. someone had a radio on and it kinda sounded like alien talk, haha. we reached the park and i was feeling the shrooms a little more. the grass began to move when i looked at it. we continued towards the big lake in the middle of the park. at this point my trip was pretty much full force. we walked slowly around the lake taking in the beauty of it all. every once in a while i stopped to stare at something beatiful. there were people at the park, but i was acting pretty normal (well as normal as it gets for me anyway, haha) so it was fine. after reaching the point where we began to walk around the lake we headed back towards the apartment.

the walk from the apartment to the house is about 2-3 miles so the walk takes a few minutes. we took our time walking back, at this point i remember thinking about how my life didn't need to change at all and how if everything kept going i would be set and happy. we made it back to the canal and it was probably 10-11 somthing. the gas station right next to the canal was lighting up the water with its neon sign, this was beatiful, but to add to the beauty joe threw a couple of rocks to make it ripple. we made it to the empty lot behind the apartments and decided to go sit by the highway. this is probably when my trip peaked. we sat by the highway and just talked about stuff, it was the most fun ive had in a while.

At this point in the story i would like to take a break to explain my friend joe. hes the best trip partner ive ever had. he made sure i was having a good time and interacted with me but also knew when to be quite and let me enjoy my new world. we left the highway after a while and finally made it back to my house. the first thing we did was play some more mario, this was also the most fun ive ever had, haha. the whole time i couldnt stop smiling because the game was making me so happy. i tryed to change the temperature but got distracted because the wall behind the thermostat was changing colors and breathing.we stopped playing mario and tryed to watch "Waking life" (very prolific movie that deals with tons of involved theories about life and trying to figure out the mystery of it all.) i didn't make it very far into the movie before i was dosing off (i thought my night was over at this point.) joe passed out at this point aswell, it was about 11:30 p.m. i desided i was going to go to bed and joe was taken home.

well as you can probably imagine i had a hard time going to sleep, i was still tripping hard. i turned my lights back on and continued to trip by myself in my room. at one point i just stood infront of the mirror watching my face morph slighly and making funny faces to add to the moment. in doing this i figured out exactly how people see me and now know better who i am and how i want to live my life. while staring in the mirror i remembered my guitar. i pulled it out and sat there half in the bathroom half out playing bits and pieces of Megadeths "Five Magics", this was VERY VERY fun and ill never look at my guitar quite the same again. i eventually put down the guitar and began to just sit and watch the floor and other trippy things in my room. throughout the whole night i had seen the cat and of course he was beatiful. when im on shrooms i can connect with the cat in some new way, almost like the cat knows im on shrooms. i stared at the cat for a while then decided to try to go to bed again. once again i had alot of trouble. it must have been 12:00-1:00 by now so i decided to take a shower. the shower really helped to bring me back to earth but i was still tripping a little through most of the 1:30 hour shower. i sat and thought about stuff the whole time. i did alot of self figuring out right there.

after the shower my trip was pretty much done so i grabbed somthing to drink and took a few bong hits and watched my roomate play BF2 for a while. i still have a tiny bit of shrooms left over for a little next day buzz. this was my secound time doing shrooms but it DEFINITlLY wont be the last.

--------------------
________zombie_________

??????? ??  :bubs:??????????:tombstone:

Nirvana7=the enlightenment AND the band

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

Re: The tranquil lake [Re: Nirvana7]
    #6680973 - 03/17/07 05:19 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

Sounds like a nice time...

The incorporation of eating the mushies while playing Mario was interesting, how'd you guys come up with that. lol.

I'd rather just eat all the mushies at once and then play Mario, but your way is cool too. More creative anyhow.

OfflineNirvana7
stupid doodiehead, class 7
Male

Re: The tranquil lake [Re: Shamberlain]
    #6681676 - 03/17/07 09:15 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

haha, yea. joe suggested it and itd sounded fun so i did it.

--------------------
________zombie_________

??????? ??  :bubs:??????????:tombstone:

Nirvana7=the enlightenment AND the band

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom