Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Like a girl...
    #6678906 - 03/17/07 12:30 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Well, I don't really know where to begin with this one...

About 6 or 7 months ago I got really, really stoned, and did a whole lot of cocaine. Then I rode my bike across town to work, stopping at a gas station along the way to get some stuff to eat/drink, and a pack of cigs. So, I arrived at work (as a lab monitor in a computer lab). Sitting across from me was this really pretty girl, but I didn't think much of it. I was starting to come down, so I was slumped back in my chair, just crusing the web.

Then I saw her move in her chair, which caught my attention. So, I looked over, and I saw her move her eyes back to the screen. So, I just smiled (I'm shy, and have no self esteem... so I tend to not approach girls... I just smile if I see people looking at me). Well, I noticed her do it again, and we ended up peeking back and forth at eachother for about 10 minutes, and both of us kept smiling bigger and bigger. Then she got up to head out... and as she was walking to the door, she stopped, turned around and looked at me and hesitated for a second. Then she looked at my drinks, and asked me in a surprised way if the orange one was really a Jones soda. I said yeah it is. She went on to say she loved their sodas, but she couldn't find them in the area. I said that they sell them down by the sunoco, so, after an uncomfortable moment of silence she turned and headed out the door.

So, I figured I blew it... but what the hell, she seemed cool. So, I found her on facebook (she goes to my college). I sent her a message a few days later just saying hi, and we started messaging eachother back and forth.

Well, since then, we've been conversing every couple days, and hung out a couple of times. We grew up about a town apart, and know most of the same people.. its strange we never met. She actually went out with one of my old bandmates in my punker days. The thing is... she's probobly the coolest person i think I've met in at least a decade. And to put it frankly, I think I'm starting to develop a crush.

The downside is, she seems to deflect any attempt I make to get her number, or screen name... anything that would allow for more continual conversation. The upside is, we spend a lot of time face to face, and she's the one who initiates it... she actually asked me if I was busy monday night.. and I burnt a mixed cd for her 21st birthday that I'm planning to give her.

The other downside is, every girl I've met thats had the gift to fall in my "amazing people" group, and that I have started to like, have ended up as wrecked friendships. I would love for us to be more than friends, but I'm kind of scared to have another amazing person end up leaving my life.

So, shroomerites, how can I have my cake and @*#( it too? lol

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Like a girl... [Re: wiggles]
    #6678919 - 03/17/07 12:34 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Ask her to have dinner with you. That would hint that want more than friends, but if she says no, just be like, "Alright" /motion like you don't give a fuck

Then you won't look like a bitch, ya know?

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #6678920 - 03/17/07 12:34 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

you cant your screwed but id make a move before you end up as a "friend"

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (03/17/07 12:35 AM)

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
    #6678935 - 03/17/07 12:38 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Find several girls that you find interesting.

And start one of those "there can only be one I will choose, but you all have to compete for me" shows, and put it on YouTube.

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#6679062 - 03/17/07 01:27 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

First, you need to chill out and stop thinking anything romantically. Just play it cool for another week or so. But the next time you go out, go somewhere nicer than where you went previously. And then ask her to dinner, 'cuz how she reacts is what she's really feeling.

Also, reexamine why your past experiences with such "amazing" people ended. Maybe they weren't that amazing to begin with and you just built them up in your head.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: Like a girl... [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6679330 - 03/17/07 04:12 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:
you cant your screwed but id make a move before you end up as a "friend"

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYC
    #6679368 - 03/17/07 05:23 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:

About 6 or 7 months ago I got really, really stoned, and did a whole lot of cocaine. Then I rode my bike across town to work, stopping at a gas station along the way to get some stuff to eat/drink, and a pack of cigs. So, I arrived at work (as a lab monitor in a computer lab). Sitting across from me was this really pretty girl, but I didn't think much of it. I was starting to come down, so I was slumped back in my chair, just crusing the web.

Then I saw her move in her chair, which caught my attention. So, I looked over, and I saw her move her eyes back to the screen. So, I just smiled (I'm shy, and have no self esteem... so I tend to not approach girls... I just smile if I see people looking at me). Well, I noticed her do it again, and we ended up peeking back and forth at eachother for about 10 minutes, and both of us kept smiling bigger and bigger. Then she got up to head out... and as she was walking to the door, she stopped, turned around and looked at me and hesitated for a second. Then she looked at my drinks, and asked me in a surprised way if the orange one was really a Jones soda. I said yeah it is. She went on to say she loved their sodas, but she couldn't find them in the area. I said "Well...you can find em' in my area"

Nice move :thumbup:

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Like a girl... [Re: JunkFood]
    #6679373 - 03/17/07 05:30 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:

Then I saw her move in her chair, which caught my attention. So, I looked over, and I saw her move her eyes back to the screen. So, I just smiled (I'm shy, and have no self esteem... so I tend to not approach girls... I just smile if I see people looking at me). Well, I noticed her do it again, and we ended up peeking back and forth at eachother for about 10 minutes, and both of us kept smiling bigger and bigger. Then she got up to head out... and as she was walking to the door, she stopped, turned around and looked at me and hesitated for a second. Then she looked at my drinks, and asked me in a surprised way if the orange one was really a Jones soda. I said yeah it is. She went on to say she loved their sodas, but she couldn't find them in the area. I said that they sell them down by the sunoco, so, after an uncomfortable moment of silence she turned and headed out the door. And then I quickly grabbed a piece of paper, wrote my phone number down on it, ran after her and said: "You forgot something."

Nice move :thumbup:

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #6679831 - 03/17/07 11:08 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

I can't really tell whether she likes you or not from the information, but initially it sounds to me like she kinda had a crush on you. But if you are coming on too strong, which it sounds like you are (you need to play hard to get at first) Even if she DID like you at first, if you are trying to talk to her all the time then its going to turn her off and send her running. Maybe you just need to chill for a while. As hard as it is, try and let things just happen and naturally run their course.

Like the facebook thing was semi creepy. I've had guys in my classes message me on facebook and I just thought it was weird. Why didn't they just talk to me in class? The other thing is she just wants to be friends and always just wanted that. Girls lead guys on all the time because they just want guys friends, but guys take it as the girl must like me only to be disappointed later. So thats why i'm thinking maybe just chill out and see what happens.

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Re: Like a girl... [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6679843 - 03/17/07 11:12 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Also, reexamine why your past experiences with such "amazing" people ended. Maybe they weren't that amazing to begin with and you just built them up in your head.

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Like a girl... [Re: Kickle]
    #6679917 - 03/17/07 11:34 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

All, I know is girls are hard to understand.I like to be a girls friend that gets to fuck her, with out being in a relationship .

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: Like a girl... [Re: Brainiac]
    #6679941 - 03/17/07 11:44 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

that one's tough to pull off though  :tongue:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Like a girl... [Re: Brainiac]
    #6679942 - 03/17/07 11:44 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
All, I know is girls are hard to understand.I like to be a girls friend that gets to fuck her, with out being in a relationship .

:thumbup:

InvisibleEndlessNameless
Stranger

Loc: Valley of the Sun
    #6679948 - 03/17/07 11:48 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:
Then she looked at my drinks, and asked me in a surprised way if the orange one was really a Jones soda. I said yeah it is. She went on to say she loved their sodas, but she couldn't find them in the area.

Jones is good. Maybe she was paying no mind to you and was smiling at your soda?

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Like a girl... [Re: EndlessNameless]
    #6679950 - 03/17/07 11:49 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Your name is a great song.

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: Like a girl... [Re: EndlessNameless]
    #6679952 - 03/17/07 11:49 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

EndlessNameless said:
Quote:

wiggles said:
Then she looked at my drinks, and asked me in a surprised way if the orange one was really a Jones soda. I said yeah it is. She went on to say she loved their sodas, but she couldn't find them in the area.

Jones is good. Maybe she was paying no mind to you and was smiling at your soda?

soda fetish :laugh:

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

InvisibleEndlessNameless
Stranger

Loc: Valley of the Sun
Re: Like a girl... [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #6679962 - 03/17/07 11:52 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Phumfeinz said:
Your name is a great song.

I second that

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #6680036 - 03/17/07 12:17 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Okay, the only way to find someone who is an amazing person to be with is by putting yourself out there to begin with. If you don't try for it you will never have known whether or not you would of ever had a chance to begin with and will just end up regretting it.

Getting hurt and losing people in your life is just a part of the whole process of life. But can be completely worth it.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Like a girl... [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #6680070 - 03/17/07 12:30 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

you know, everyone keeps telling me that it's always fucken worth it...
but then I see people who are apparently 'happily married' and it's always some like:

"shuddup bitch...go fix me a turkey pot pie"

I think adults are just lying to us so we make the same mistakes they did, so they feel better about themselves for fucking up their own lives
you know - like how they always tell ya it's also good to wait til you're married to have sex  :yesnod:

--------------------

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: Like a girl... [Re: Muppet]
    #6680089 - 03/17/07 12:37 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

wiggles.. i don't have any advice for you, but good luck getting the girl

and your avatar is great.

--------------------

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6680152 - 03/17/07 12:58 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

tiny_rabid_birds.. learn to use the reply feture properly

k thnx bye

--------------------

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#6680159 - 03/17/07 12:59 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Muppet said:

k thnx bye

Can i call you Jim?

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6680176 - 03/17/07 01:04 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Muppet said:

k thnx bye

Who else here actually hits the reply button to the person they're addressing?

I just hit the "Reply" button closest to me...

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Like a girl... [Re: JunkFood]
    #6680199 - 03/17/07 01:10 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

I do all the time

except, you know, when I delibertly choose the wrong person just to be a smartass while making a point

--------------------

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
    #6680252 - 03/17/07 01:34 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

just go with the proverbial flow!

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: Like a girl... [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6680385 - 03/17/07 02:26 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

i always just quick reply. fuck pressing extra buttons.. that's too much effort.

--------------------

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Like a girl... [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6680438 - 03/17/07 02:36 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Going by some people's logic, you just responded directly to LosAngeleseGraff

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #6680446 - 03/17/07 02:38 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Muppet said:
you know, everyone keeps telling me that it's always fucken worth it...
but then I see people who are apparently 'happily married' and it's always some like:

"shuddup bitch...go fix me a turkey pot pie"

I can't imagine oDin and annie acting that way with any shred of seriousness. Happy marriages do exist, but they require work.

--------------------

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: Like a girl... [Re: Silversoul]
    #6680558 - 03/17/07 03:08 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

This guy can tell you how to make it happen.

Best of luck tho.

InvisibleComputerTekGuy
Teh Awesome
Male User Gallery

Re: Like a girl... [Re: Disco Cat]
    #6684406 - 03/18/07 05:07 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

First, Don't take any advice about women, from women, they really don't know what they want.

Second, Make a move and take a chance. Don't be putting you dick in her face yet though, start off with holding hands, maybe a single kiss, then try another date

Third, If she likes you too, then make sure you don't spend too much time with her online or phone. Also, keep dates about a week apart. Give it sometime and you should be alright.

Or you could just share some blow? That should work...

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Like a girl... [Re: ComputerTekGuy]
    #6715358 - 03/27/07 01:46 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

So she asked me to watch a movie tonight, and she gave me a mix cd.. its become a pretty common thing (hanging out regularly). Plus we puffed down some cigars! But I keep getting mixed signals... thats maybe whats so provocative? Like, we talk for hours, but she seems to deflect when I ask for a number. Granted, most of the times I've asked have either been in passing, or on facebook.

I mean, even if she just wanted to be friends and hang out, you'd think she'd be for giving me her number just so we don't have to keep coordinating shit on facebook, you know?

This weekend we're going into the city and probobly crashing at my best friend's place... he tends to be a miracle worker with women, whereas I am a complete moran, so hopefully that'll shed some light on things.

Girls are confusing!

Oh well, either way she's cool as hell.

On a funny note, she found my pressure cooker when she was wandering around the house earlier, and she asked me what I used it for.

I just laughed and said "eh, cooking up meth, and making other drugs"

She looked at me, busted up laughing, and told me I'm full of shit.

... I'm guessing she's not a shroomygirl, lol.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Edited by wiggles (03/27/07 01:56 AM)

OfflineLegend9123
Male

#6715410 - 03/27/07 02:16 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:
... I'm guessing she's not a shroomygirl, lol.

That's a shame she seemed cool.  Guess you can just sever communication now.:smirk:

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #6715431 - 03/27/07 02:25 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Not a lot of shroom users know what a pressure cooker's for, haha. Only if they've read on how to grow them! Or if someone told them.

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Like a girl... [Re: Brugman]
    #6754938 - 04/06/07 04:38 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Well, we've been hanging out a good bit recently... I asked her to dinner tonight a few days ago, but she couldn't because she is going home for the holiday. So, instead she invited me to visit her tomorrow at her house back home, and watch a movie with her, her mom, and her best friend.

Now, I'm considering getting like a tulip for her mom (her mom made me chocolate peanut butter eggs for easter last weekend) for the holiday, plus its the first time meeting her.

And I'm starting to think I am getting the vibe I thought I was.. I mean, it seems strange she'd invite me an hour and a half away to watch a movie otherwise, lol.

--------------------

Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#6754960 - 04/06/07 04:44 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like your in :laugh:

Just enjoy yourself and the time your spend with her now and nature will take its course.

Any, yea, why not get her mom some Easter/Spring flowers.

Them flowering bulbs in a vase are cheap, look nice, and can then be planted. Better than a cut tulip.

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Like a girl... [Re: Schwip]
    #6755053 - 04/06/07 05:07 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I hope so... I also finally got her number! :smile:

--------------------

Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #6755146 - 04/06/07 05:42 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

You're in buddy, she's taking you through the mom test now.

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Like a girl... [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #6755153 - 04/06/07 05:45 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

So so long as her mom doesn't hate me, and so long as her mom doesn't abesolutely love me, I should be good, right? lol

I'm not too worried... moms never seem to give me a problem (except for the one who thought I was a drug addict, back when I was still straight edge). Dads on the other hand tend to want me dead...

--------------------

Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #6755155 - 04/06/07 05:47 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Thats normal, they take a long time to warm up because they dont like to think that their little girl is being stuffed like a turkey by you.

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Like a girl... [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #6755172 - 04/06/07 05:51 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Well she's not getting stuffed like a turkey.... yet (and maybe never? who knows)

Thats the other thing, I've still yet to even touch her. No hi 5's, no hugs, nothing. Complete seperation save for one time when I handed her a beer at my house and she held my hand for a split second.

I guess she's just shy? Everyone around here seems to think she's dropping hints now.. its comforting to think for once I might not be barking up the wrong tree :smile:

--------------------

Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineLegend9123
Male

#6755368 - 04/06/07 07:03 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Seems to be going well. Just relax and let everything go how it will.

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Like a girl... [Re: Legend9123]
    #6763417 - 04/08/07 11:38 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Well, long story short, I got to sit and watch her make out with her fag ass boyfriend the whole night (no, not being mean, he was wearing a wizard of oz tshirt, spoke with a high pitched lispy voice, and was excited because he got to see barbara streisand.)

So... yeah... crash and burn I guess. Would've been nice for her to mention the whole boyfriend thing... fuck.

--------------------

Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineLegend9123
Male

#6763428 - 04/08/07 11:40 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:
Well, long story short, I got to sit and watch her make out with her fag ass boyfriend the whole night (no, not being mean, he was wearing a wizard of oz tshirt, spoke with a high pitched lispy voice, and was excited because he got to see barbara streisand.)

So... yeah... crash and burn I guess. Would've been nice for her to mention the whole boyfriend thing... fuck.

First: congrats on 1000.

[rant]
Next: That was a bitch slap to the face. No wonder the bitch was being standoffish. Fucking sluts. They fuck with you like this then do stupid shit. Fuck.
[/rant]

--------------------
-Benjamin Franklin

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Like a girl... [Re: Legend9123]
    #6763543 - 04/09/07 12:26 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the grats!

Yeah... it was kind of a downer... so... to make things balanced I invited over a rather grotesque girl who has a crush on me, and just ignored her advances whilst watching family guy.

Wrong? Yes. But my ego feels better knowing that I too can turn down another person.

--------------------

Hunter S. Thompson

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom