Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAzrah
Stranger

Dissapointed : (
    #6673075 - 03/15/07 02:26 PM (17 years, 18 days ago)

I was spose to buy shrooms yesterday and the guy said he didnt want to sell them anymore lol. Man this is pissin me off. The availablity of them is a big turn off itself. I been looking for 2 yrs and i know ALOT of people and it always turns out to be a dissapointment. Encourage me guys to keep looking for them.

Signed a very sad joe :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleelbisivni
Re: Dissapointed : ( [Re: Azrah]
    #6673121 - 03/15/07 02:39 PM (17 years, 18 days ago)

I hear ya bro..some folks just seem to have all the luck, and they ain't you or me :ohwell:

--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #6673171 - 03/15/07 02:52 PM (17 years, 18 days ago)

You guys know you're on a website full of information on growing your own mushrooms easily - right?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Dissapointed : ( [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6673210 - 03/15/07 02:59 PM (17 years, 18 days ago)

grow your own, i basically got everything i needed to grow a nice outdoor patch in under a 2 weeks time and I'm starting it soon. and the most important things came from this website. and i had the rest just laying around. its not that hard to grow. and even if you cant grow b/c of your rents or something, just go hunting. but thats why i like having my own place, nobody to worry about. except my girl friend, but she loves psychedelics. but anyways, like i said, you have plenty of options. if i where you id start a nice outdoor patch some where.

Peace, LSDevin

OfflineAzrah
Stranger

Re: Dissapointed : ( [Re: ApacheShaman]
    #6673219 - 03/15/07 03:02 PM (17 years, 18 days ago)

problem with that is I do live with my parents until next year and I live in Virginia, The city area. There is no farms or cows fields or any of that around here. I wish there was. I do visit NC cause friend lives there and he lives by a place where there are bulls on a farm, would that work? With my luck ill get killed by a bull tryin to get shrooms or pick the wrong ones and die lmao.

OfflineJazzCatCF
Teo-nanacatl
Male
Loc: here today gone tommorow
    #6673912 - 03/15/07 06:09 PM (17 years, 18 days ago)

Go to the hunting forum.There should be someone who could tell you where in Virginia you could find some,and what kind.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there it is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."

The Mazatec Wise Woman, Maria Sabina (1894-1985)

Invisibleelbisivni
Re: Dissapointed : ( [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6673968 - 03/15/07 06:24 PM (17 years, 18 days ago)

No kidding..I thought this was the McDonalds Anonamous community..man I am so jonesin for a..McDonalds brand..hamburger....right now......please, somebody help before I continue to satiate my primal needs and spiral out of control like a fighter jet missing a wing

--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck