Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Good cops, bad cops, I like cops
    #6667062 - 03/13/07 11:10 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

On the subject of nice cops with some brains.

My mother never cared much about me and drugs when I lived with her. When I would make her feel sort of stupid or strive to bring closure to an argument, she would call the police because shes on meds for anxiety and depression and cant really handle the truth even when people are not being angry with her or yelling at her.
Its a funny story really, because the police eventually knew that she was a total nutter and actually asked her to stop calling because of simple arguments that dont get violent or threatening in any way.
They usually just showed up because she hung up on a 911 call not knowing what to say.
This will amaze you though. She once did this because of a simple argument, and when the police arrived she didnt know what to say.
SO she told them that she thought there were drugs in my room and to search the place.
They did.
Well, I got a good cop(amazing guy who sympathized with me). There was a big fat dank nug sitting on a cd right on my bed at the time.
There was a freezer bag filled with ayahuasca plants and a seperate bag of salvia in the same bag, and it was just poking out from behind my bed. There was also a hitter and a pipe just sitting on my desk.

After searching my room the cop came down stairs and said, "well you know that little wooden box you have", and I said yes AND (there was NOTHING actually in there)", he then said, " well I may have found some reminence of marijuana".
Then uninthused, he told me that I should respect my moms wishes and gave me a big fake lecture while sort of obviously letting me know that he had just let me off.

Later that night I went up stairs and smoked a massive bowl.
I mean the guy didnt even take my weed or the questionable bagged plants behind my bed.

Best cop I have ever known. I was 18 at the time. He just felt sorry that my mom, being the home owner would do something like this to her young son(jail time), just because she was a nut-case..
(Thank god he had seen her before and knew how unstable this woman was).....
Im not going to say that I hate women, but my mom didnt help my bias.
Freud would have gotten a kick out of me. My mother was always a pretty nasty person at heart. She had two faces, thats all.
I guess I still love women, so I guess Im ok...........lol
----------------------------------------------------------------

When I was 16 a cop fucked with some kids for about a half hour about smoking cigs in town and supposedly smoking weed.
They found out our spot and fucked with us for days.
They never took it to the extreem though.
Eventually they got sick of us all hanging out and possibly smoking weed. They searched us all.
One dumbass didnt crotch his weed and put it in his cig pack.
He probably thought , "well if they never cared before why would they care now".
They found that shit in his pack that day.
They followed up with the "lets fuck with the kid protocal", and then took the weed and left. Not caring one bit about busting a child.
They were laughing the whole time. These were some young weed smoking cops they were..............

If anyone has any other stories about nice drug sniffing cops, it would be funny, thats all.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSymmetryGroup8
It's about theFLOW!
Male

Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: yageman]
    #6667090 - 03/13/07 11:17 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Well I don't like them at all...

The only story I had was once they pulled me and my friends over. Questioned each of us individually, we even had a story made up that we went to the movies but we forgot to say which one LOL...They got us on lying lol.

Anyway they took our weed and did the whole see/hear/speak no evil thing and left...

Bastards.

--------------------
Be like water my friend!

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #6667127 - 03/13/07 11:25 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

yea very true...theres some cool cops out there.

This happened a few years ago when i was speeding on the highway.Cops pulled me over while i had a small baggie on me and inside the car and 2 FAT roachies.At this time i was wearing a black hoodie,and like a dumbass I was rolling earlier and I had some small buds on my sweater that I didnt brush off :nonono: As soon as the cop flashed me with his light he saw all the little buds and proceeded to search my car findind all that crap.

Luckily him and some other officer just confiscated it and let me go :hehehe:

Another time was in PA a state trooper found 1 huge bottle of bacardi and other alcohol in my trunk while I was under age.He also let me go.

--------------------

Edited by Liquid_Dimension (03/13/07 11:26 PM)

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6667141 - 03/13/07 11:29 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

I guess I dont really like cops all the time.

There are some cops with the real deal strapped to their skull though.

Ill always liked cops. I dont have to deal with them ever.
I dont see myself getting busted again. Im not a drug dealer although I once was(and very smart about it and didnt have to deal with them then).........

Ive only been busted once and that was on the way back from a phish show(alpine vally 2000). Apparently you are not allowed to exit and then enter a gas station in one full swoop.......lol(bullshit)(we forgot some shit!). I got busted with parif.
Atleast I got away with 8 grams of weed in my crotch as they tried to mess with me at the station, and we are all just short of laughter.
We got so damn stoned when we got back home.

They were bad cops. I guess those fucking assholes who molested my crotch didnt realize how deep my nether-regions really were.......lol

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineLegend9123
Male

#6667144 - 03/13/07 11:30 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Sounds like your experiences with the police have been favorable. Mine haven't been too bad myself. They're just people. Some are assholes but most of them are just there making a living like the rest of us.

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Offlineletsmakekill
Tak Aprt Yr Hed
Male

Loc: Iceland
    #6667172 - 03/13/07 11:41 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

SymmetryGroup8 said:
Well I don't like them at all...

The only story I had was once they pulled me and my friends over. Questioned each of us individually, we even had a story made up that we went to the movies but we forgot to say which one LOL...They got us on lying lol.

Anyway they took our weed and did the whole see/hear/speak no evil thing and left...

Bastards.

Damn man, you're lucky. Same thing happened to me and three of my friends. We were driving, had just finished smoking a bowl, and got pulled over for not having a light on the license plate(?). Anyways, i was in the backseat and had to hide the bowl and the rest of the bud (which was less than a dime). The cop steps up to car and immediately recognizes the smell of weed, and takes each one of us out of the car, questioning what we were doing and if there was drugs in the car, etc.

Long story short the cop searched the car, found a bowl and no more than a dimebag in the backseat, and arrested me for possession and drug paraphernalia; letting my other 3 friends leave for the night, telling me "if you would have just told me where the weed was, i wouldn't have even charged you with it." Bullshitt. Anyways, tt was a real fucking bummer to say the least :frown:

--------------------

In a life we live with shreds and trees
Swallow them whole right down our bellies
Soon enough our eyes grew wide
Soon enough we had the time to feel alive
To feel alive...

OfflineStonedTestBunys1
it's them....

Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: letsmakekill]
    #6667253 - 03/14/07 12:10 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

well i seem to have a tendancy to get pulled over for stupid things..like im probably one of the few people to a ticket for not having a front license plate...but one night i was stoned drunk and rolling while driving around with my friends and we got pulled over by some cop...first thing the cop asks is whose car it was, i told him it was my parents, then he asks if we were drinking, we were on a college campus, and then if we went to school at ups (university of puget sound) well the reason he pulled us over was for expired registration....if you put all these together im pretty sure he thought we stole the car....whose car? drinking? college students? running my registration?...yeah and we were all really messed up....he didnt do anything at all lol he didnt even ask for my liecense, probably the most relieved time of my life

--------------------
there they are!

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: StonedTestBunys1]
    #6667264 - 03/14/07 12:16 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

stoned drunk, driving and rolling????????hmmm

Well thats a bad cop then. What you did sucks, and is bustable.

My opinion is that you should have been busted fat.

I can only hope that you are nabbed next time just for being worse than some of the worst morons out there.

Sorry, I was talking about nice cops, not bad people in general.
Its been enlightening though.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (03/14/07 12:21 AM)

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: letsmakekill]
    #6667288 - 03/14/07 12:26 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

First time back in highschool a cop caught me at a school late at night smoking with my friend. I had 5 grams, a pipe, and a half gram of hash. He said he was just going to call my parents but he waited until the next mroning and I had him call my dad. Needless to say I got in trouble but my mom never found out. The second time was like a month later two cops came to a party and caught a shit laod of people, like 12. I had one blotter on me and he took it from me and said if he finds we with anything again he'll charge me. The only reason he let me off was because between 6 other people in the room there was 2.5 ounces of mushrooms, ounce of weed, two colums(20hits) of acid, and 30 ecstasy tablets. Those kids got fucked and the cop was a dick enought to also write them up for paraphenillia (2 bongs) charges. The last time was not to long ago. I got pulled over for rolling through a stop sign and a cop found MDMA residue in a salvia vile that was empty. I said it showed up positive because of the salvia residue and he let me off even though salvia isn't included in the test he "couldn't be sure". (Drug test kits for cops just show positive or negative for a wide range of drugs).

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: wireless]
    #6667299 - 03/14/07 12:30 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Now that was a funny story. Sad, but who else were they going to let off.

A waist of time and money is a waist of time. Most bad cops even know that.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6667307 - 03/14/07 12:34 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

I've had good and bad experiences with cops. There have been time where I absolutely should have gotten my ass busted (well, as far as the law is concerned), and the cop just let me go with a stern warning.

To counter that, I had a time where I was driving a drunk friend around, both of us underage, but no alcohol in the car and I hadn't drank at all (smoked quite a bit and had an eighth in my pocket though). Fell asleep in a parking lot waiting for a buddy to call, woke up to 2 cruisers and a detective crown vic boxing us in, 4 officers standing around shining their lights in the car. It was a major what the fuck moment... apparently listening to radiohead with my foot out the window at 2 am in the parking lot where my buddy works draws lots of attention.

My buddy was too drunk to respond to the cops, so they just left him alone and harassed me. When the cops were turned, I slipped the bud in to the dashboard... not 5 minutes later I got pulled out of the car and searched. The car was my friend's, and the cops let another friend come and pick him up and drive him home... so I locked the car (and most importantly the weed inside it) and gave him the keys.

Most of the cops left except this one young prick who decided he was going to make his best shot at busting whoever my friend got the alcohol from. Threatened me with a DUI repeatedly (the car was parked, but the key was in the ignition... only problem is that I hadn't been drinking and he had no clue I was stoned, thank god for visine), but then later in the night admitted that he knew I was sober and wasn't even concerned enough to breathalyze me. I caught him in multiple lies throughout the night (claimed he had watched us pull in, but the car had been parked in the lot for 8 hours), and he was generally just a lying manipulative dick to me, trying to get me to say something I shouldn't. I told him all sorts of shit, like I heard that they paid a bum to buy alcohol from the liquor store, and all kinds of other shit... it was funny, because he knew I was lying every time. He flat out told me "you didn't pay a bum to do shit, dont lie to me" and I responded with "i know". He ended up giving up and driving me to my house and hitting 110mph on the way there for no reason at all.

I can look back on it and laugh now, and I realize that the night could have turned out a helluva a lot worse so I'm grateful... still, the cop was a lying dick who threatened me with multiple felony charges.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: Dihnekis]
    #6667336 - 03/14/07 12:51 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Damn, I knew there were some funny-ass stories out there.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: Dihnekis]
    #6667362 - 03/14/07 01:05 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

There are some alright cops out there, that dont get to hyped up about a few grams of weed and might let you go... I mean guys that actually do there job.

Then on the other hand all the cops are pricks over here... they get a badge and a gun and go on a fucking power trip, I'll share to experinces.

One day on the beach i was smoking a pretty good sized J (About a 2 gram joint) with a few buddies, we were all hidden away behind a few bushes, and being cautious as to not look like we were smoking a dooby.

anyway I guess some tourist smelt the marijuana and walked up the beach and told a officer that was leaving the parking lot, needless to say that fucker was a prick.

two big mother fucking prick cops come walking up and say what you doing boys,a few of my friends said nothing officer just done surfing and now cruising, i was startled but played it cool and slowly dropped the joint behing my leg and put my foot on it lightly, unfourtantly for me I had just takin a huge rip.

I held it for as long as I could hoping they would leave but after about 30 seconds I had to let it out and I coughed a lung as this massive cloud of smoke rained from my mouth.

The officers than said awww I see and asked me to step foward to him, I did and they saw the joint laying on the ground, the one officer said oh looky here and went around me and picked it up and then took a toke and hand'ed it to his partner. it was still about a 2 1/2 inch joint atleast before we got caught and they stood there and smoked that whole fucking thing in front of us.

Saying remarks like mmm good shit, and just making noises, then after they were done said thanks for the burn out boys and waked away, I guess it could have been worse like getting busted but it was still bad.

But this one is real bad, my brother in laws friend got caught with 2 baby plants that just started flowering hidden away in his yard, and the cop charged him with 2 pounds of marijuana, weighing the soil,the pot and the plant itself, isnt that fucked?

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6667379 - 03/14/07 01:13 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

" found a bowl and no more than a dimebag in the backseat, and arrested me for possession and drug paraphernalia"

I thought you couldent get busted if you have under a quarter sized nugget or so?

at least he wasent so much of a ass hole to charge you with possession with intent to sell over a dime bag :cool:

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6667404 - 03/14/07 01:23 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

MauiGanjaMonster said:

But this one is real bad, my brother in laws friend got caught with 2 baby plants that just started flowering hidden away in his yard, and the cop charged him with 2 pounds of marijuana, weighing the soil,the pot and the plant itself, isnt that fucked?

A cop cant charge him. That shit is evidence.

Thats some illegal legal shit right there. I cant imagine how that sort of nonsense went down in the court system.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (03/14/07 01:25 AM)

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6667417 - 03/14/07 01:26 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Quote:

MauiGanjaMonster said:

A cop cant charge him. That shit is evidence.

Thats some illegal legal shit right there. I cant imagine how that sort of nonsense went down in the court system.

Things like that happen regularly. Someone the other day said that if you get caught with psilochocolates, they will weigh the chocolates and charge you with that.

Offlinep0t3nth4z3
Stranger
    #6694006 - 03/21/07 12:52 AM (17 years, 13 days ago)

My first traffic stop police encounter ever. I was in the passenger seat of my friends car and had eaten an 8th of really good mushrooms about 30 minutes before hand and was just starting to trip when the cop pulled us over. I had 2 grams of bud in my pocket which I assed, my friend who was driving with two passengers in his car although he had a provisional liscense had a gram of coke in his shoe, and the third passenger which we were not supposed to have in the car had 2 grams of bud in his pocket too. The cop pulled us over for not having our lights on, we hadn't even noticed. He walked to the drivers car flashing his flashlight onto each of us, and then to the pack of cigarettes on the dashboard (even though it was obvious none of us were 18 at the time.) He asked for liscense and registration in a quick bark. My friend was shaking as he tried to pull it out and the cop actually yelled "HURRY UP!" He took my friends provisional liscense and just looked it over, and looked at the bold letters which said NO MORE THAN ONE PASSENGER IN THE CAR. He asked my friend why he had been driving with hsi lights off. My friend replied he had been driving since daylight and had not noticed. The cop yells at us to be more careful because we can get killed that way, hands my friend his liscense, gets back in his car, lets us go.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: p0t3nth4z3]
    #6694359 - 03/21/07 05:10 AM (17 years, 13 days ago)

wow!
i have only met cops in good moods, never have I met one who was actually nice or not inherently a bully.
IMO cops are like gang members, just wearing a different uniform.
I am very cautious/nervous/uncomfortable near them.

we have a lot of them on bicycles in toronto.
some seem to be close to bicycle couriers in their simpler humanity, but most seem to be recovering doughnut bingers that have been re-deployed for health reasons and are wobbly, hungry and mad.

watch out for fat cops on bikes.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6694394 - 03/21/07 05:33 AM (17 years, 13 days ago)

friend in south east england on a pier near the sea, was smoking a fat joint with a friend of his, cops on the otherside.
The joint goes out so his friend shouts to one of the cops "Excuse me do you have a lighter"

The cop came over, lit the doobie, and said "carry on boys". and walked off.

:smile:
Ive had way too many run ins with cops.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Edited by blacksun (03/21/07 05:33 AM)

Invisibleshriek

Re: Good cops, bad cops, I like cops [Re: blacksun]
    #6694407 - 03/21/07 05:42 AM (17 years, 13 days ago)

when i was a teenager with serious drug problems and was stealing and whatnot there was this one cop that was really cool with me all the time. when i was raidet he overlooked the weed and drug and only focused on finding stolen properties. He also checked with me from time to time just to see if i was allright. he helped me out with finding a free fridge when i didnt have one, also he gave me a leaning chair that he actually intendet to sell. I still meet him from times to times and he seems genuine happy that im off the hard drugs and is doing much better, i say to him that i only smoke some weed now and then and he says , thats very good, keep it up.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates