Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: impgl]
    #6667000 - 03/13/07 10:55 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

impgl said:
i mean, cheating on me doesnt really mean she loves me less, right? i dont get why i or anybody else gets jealous.

Dont fall into this mode of thinking! Its not just the fact that she has sex with another guy. You have to remember she was also lieing and doing shit behind your back. It will keep happening... trust me, drop her and move on with your life. Find someone that respects you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

#6667318 - 03/14/07 12:39 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Tenderloin probably isnt the best alternative

She cheated on you, throw her out

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

InvisibleUbermensch
Hunter gatherer
Male

Loc: Pac Northwest
    #6667408 - 03/14/07 01:24 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

impgl said:
PS: my job is to excercise. i ride my bike all over san francisco. and i love it! i made over 30 deliveries today because i was so pissed! made well over $ 100 today~! yay!

That is perfect. All too often people get fucked up night after night because they got dumped or a relationship went to shit. The best thing you can do is use all that energy you build up from hating the other person to work out. Get drunk the first night then work out and:
1. let off some steam
2. get in or maintain shape, thus becoming more desirable to the next person who hopefully wont cheat on you
3. make some money in your case

Cheers to you man.

--------------------
Once the sin against God was the greatest sin; but God has died, and those sinners died with him. To sin against the earth is now the most dreadful sin, and to esteem the entrails of the unknowable higher than the meaning of the earth!

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: Ubermensch]
    #6667449 - 03/14/07 01:38 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

I recommend picking up a nice smack habit and blowing your mind out for ehhh a month or two sharing needles and catch a couple good bugs, then wean off the dope with the help of your good friend Jim Beam at which point you call the bitch and get some ex-sex, all the while inoculating her with what will one day make her labia blister and ooze.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6669254 - 03/14/07 03:23 PM (17 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
That shit is poison and has been insidious for me..

EXACTLY.

Hey hella I love you man and I know your just being yourself but why do you always have to be such an antagonist prick? Your just like me!

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6669289 - 03/14/07 03:31 PM (17 years, 19 days ago)

Anyone who doesn't won't there grilfriend(as long as she is good looking ,nice set of boobs and a nice ass) you can send her to me!!!:smirk: I will pay S&H.

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: Brainiac]
    #6669424 - 03/14/07 04:06 PM (17 years, 19 days ago)

She's a waste cadet. Jog on with your life.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6669435 - 03/14/07 04:08 PM (17 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
That shit is poison and has been insidious for me..

EXACTLY.

Hey hella I love you man and I know your just being yourself but why do you always have to be such an antagonist prick? Your just like me!

I'm not trying to be a prick. If the guy wants to drink, let him. Some people are drinkers, some aren't. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: Brainiac]
    #6669436 - 03/14/07 04:09 PM (17 years, 19 days ago)

Two and a half weeks ago I found out my exgf had sex with another guy after a fight while we were together. She had lied, told me he tried to take advantage of her but nothing happened, and then she let me comfort her for the rest of the day.

After many months of her lies I found out that she had actually come on to him and they had sex. This was at a time when she was demanding commitments from me, telling me how personal and meaningful sex was to her, accusing me of using her, and becoming jealous of my female freinds who were no threat to her. Turns out it was all just projection and everything she was demanding of me was the opposite of what she was engaged in.

When I found out she came to me to accuse me of "talking with her freinds" and "meddling with her life". She said it was ok because we were technically not together for that week, though she said she lied because I would leave her. Curiously, I found out that she had actually lied about having dated him and kissed him before which never happened. She lied about them having a history, to make me jealous, and then screwed him and lied about that! Then she tried to justify the cheating by saying that she loved me more than I loved her. It wasn't the same as if I had done it to her.

She never apologized and I was put on the defensive and blamed. I've been severely depressed for the last couple weeks but have been slowly getting better.

It's a sick thing to do, but I guess to some people sex doesn't mean that much, or they associate it only with self-destructive and impulsive acts. She is the one with problem, although I know it hurts really bad.

I'd leave her, and do your best to stop caring, although I KNOW it is fucking hard. She didn't.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Edited by Divided_Sky (03/14/07 04:55 PM)

OfflineTrancedShroom
Mr. Hanky
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rippin Waves
Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: vivid]
    #6669442 - 03/14/07 04:10 PM (17 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

vivid said:
I recommend picking up a nice smack habit and blowing your mind out for ehhh a month or two sharing needles and catch a couple good bugs, then wean off the dope with the help of your good friend Jim Beam at which point you call the bitch and get some ex-sex, all the while inoculating her with what will one day make her labia blister and ooze.

Our he could just put really hot Hot Sauce in her cooch.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #6669450 - 03/14/07 04:12 PM (17 years, 19 days ago)

--------------------

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #6669453 - 03/14/07 04:12 PM (17 years, 19 days ago)

He could just as easily take her on a romantic camping trip that no one knows about then kill her, but that's frowned upon in certain cultures.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Invisibledshak66
Beforebloom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Drybubbiye
Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6669507 - 03/14/07 04:30 PM (17 years, 19 days ago)

I fell in love once, I mean I was in LOVE with this chick. She told me that she cheated on me with her ex, I was DEVaSTATED. I could not eat sleep yadayada for two weeks! I found out that she cheated many times with the ex(who I was supposed to believe was her friend). This was after two fucking years of going out with that cunt. I went out and had sex with a beautiful tall black woman at my office-told her the next day, and broke up with her. I don't cheat at all anymore and I also don't associate with people who do. I have a good relationship. GET RID OF THE WHORE!

--------------------

Offlineimpgl
CrimethINCspecial agent
 User Gallery

Loc: california!
Re: Another "my girlfriends been cheating on me" thread [Re: dshak66]
    #6675097 - 03/15/07 11:00 PM (17 years, 18 days ago)

hrmmmmm. vivid, there has to be another way. does anybody have an std tek? some way to extract it or synthesis one so I dont have to share needles? i really hate needles.

--------------------
omg really?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale