Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Airport area hospital receives one drug mule per day [PERU]
    #6661926 - 03/12/07 03:59 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

March 12, 2007 - livinginperu.com
Airport area hospital receives one drug mule per day

Authorities from Peru's Health Ministry have reported an increase of patients who are admitted into Callao area hospitals for having cocaine-filled capsules in their bodies.

According to health authorities, approximately one drug mule per day is seen at the Daniel A. Carrion Hospital, located near Lima's Jorge Chavez International Airport.

In just the first two months of 2007, 57 drug mules have been admitted into Carrion Hospital, compared to 168 for all of 2006, and 132 in 2005.

Officials at the hospital reported that 75% of the patients were men whose ages fluctuated from 19 to as high as 80, and mostly of Peruvian nationality.

Victor Sanchez Acevedo, the hospital's director, voiced his concern over the strain drug mules are causing on the hospital's limited resources and space.

According to Sanchez, smugglers are hospitalized for an average of 3 days, taking up valuable hospital bed space and forcing the Peruvian government to pick up the tab for all of their exams and medication. The burden increases significantly if surgery is involved.

According to authorities, swallowing these drug-filled capsules could produce an immediate danger to the lives of the people who carry them as a rupture to the capsule can cause massive drug intoxication. The average amount of capsules a drug mule swallows is between 90-100.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Airport area hospital receives one drug mule per day [PERU] [Re: veggie]
    #6662970 - 03/12/07 09:19 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Think of how many mules make it through without any difficulties if they're seeing an average of one per day in the hospital. I'd imagine quite a few. That's one thing I'd never be able to commit to. It's one thing if I risked my freedom transporting drugs around, but it's out of the question to also risk my life along with it.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale