Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsillyKat
Loc: Southern IL
Din Din Date from hell
    #663622 - 06/05/02 04:35 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I ate this for dinner on saturdaynight along with some aborts...

Great so far!!! I was with My trusty tripping partner (the fiancee, btw the greatest tripping partner imaginable)
HOWEVER!!!! we had another friend with us. Let us call him E for the time being. Things started out fine. This would be all of our second times on mush (the fiancee and i are avid acidheads so we are used to mind blowing experiences to a degree) I started to come up about 10 min before the rest of them. The fiancee dissapered into the bathroom as he usualy does and left E and I in the trippin' room. Eventually, E started to come up. He lay on the little couch under my air conditioner and started babbling about how all the molocules had belly buttons. Well i thought...at least this time he'll get some visuals. Now dont get me wrong, i usualy LOVE E's company, however things tonight got very dicey and irritating. Let me just say.. THIS WAS THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON ON THE ENTIRE PLANET!!!! This boy would not shut up for more than a fraction of a second the ENTIRE 6 hours we were tripping. I usualy dont mind talkativeness during a trip..i appreciate chatting about what is going on..however every other word was "fuck" and it always pretained to somthing negative. now, he was happy as a lark acting like a hyperactive 3 year old, but he was the most pissed off, mad at everything, downer 3 year old i have ever met in my entire life. I sat there talking with him for the 6 hours -2 looong potty breaks (to get some peace and quiet) and he kept saying things like..i want you to talk but you need to shut up. and " since your only in my head i can be as mean as i want ". Geeeeze!!! this is the only person who i have ever met who has been made pissy and mean from mush. (by this time the fiancee was playing his guitar through some headphones, so he got to escape and have some fun for a while) in total i had to stop E from getting in his car and driving about 6 times. Was insaulted by him about 50 times, and had to save him (and my carpet) from his cigaretts at least 10 times. BIG NONFUN TRIP!!! At least i had the self controll not to tell him to SHUT THE HELL UP! i felt this was very nice of me, because he was probably quite incapable of shutting up. it was nice when he started talking to my lighter..i got a break. Had he not been there the trip would have been a beautiful thing. At one point i even got to go outside and enjoy nature...but then back inside i went to resque the fiancee from the blubbering word machine that was E. All this wouldnt have been quite as bad had my rents not been asleep downstairs..they are used to us comming over and having a few drinks on saturdays...but the loudness level was out of controll...not to mention the amount of thumping on the floor from E flailing, jumping, and falling over. (not bad for normal sized 3 year olds, but pretty damned loud for a 200some pound goofoff with a head full of mush)
The lesson in this story is: If you have a trusty trippin' partner....Stick with em' and just hope everyone else can handle their drugs.

not realy much of a point behind this post...i just needed to vent..oh well the casings and mycobags shall flush again. and this time both me and the fiancee are planning on leaving E out.

--------------------
"I could do without the snot"
"IN YOUR FACE SPACE COYOTE!"
"Mabey the dingo ate your baby"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevkk_
DNA Timebomb

Loc: Planet Erf, Yo.
Re: Din Din Date from hell [Re: PsillyKat]
    #663631 - 06/05/02 04:46 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Always have a shotgun in quick reach when using psychedelics.

--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

OfflinePsillyKat
Re: Din Din Date from hell [Re: vkk_]
    #663642 - 06/05/02 04:54 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

well...my fiancee was brandishing a sword most of the night (he said it grew into his hand because he needed somthing to lean on) Close enough?

--------------------

OfflineStems
Stranger
Loc: North Hollywood, CA
    #663827 - 06/05/02 07:30 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

that shroom is hella pretty =P dude im sorry you had to put up with someone like that...

that shit happened to me like 2 months ago... me and my friends bought an ounce of dried shroomies and split them between 7 people. There was this one guy with us, who we had never hung with before. even before we got shrooms he talked so goddamn much. When we were blazing, he would hold the pipe and talk and talk... i've never seen anyone hold up a rotation that long. once the shrooms started to kick in though, he talked non-stop... seriously. and he kept saying stuff about bad vibes... he was hella pissing everyone off..

so i know how you feel man, i share your pain

--------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
You need people like me,
So you can point your F$%#ing finger,
And say that's the bad guy.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#664111 - 06/05/02 10:33 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like a bit of a jerkoff when shrooming, guess kinda like how drunks change into a different person.
What's his personality when sober?

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflinePsillyKat
Re: Din Din Date from hell [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #664204 - 06/05/02 11:24 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

he's pretty fun while sober..he's a fun nice drunk tew...i just dont get this..weird huh... guess he just didnt get what he expected.

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Din Din Date from hell [Re: Stems]
    #664795 - 06/05/02 06:10 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Din Din Date from hell [Re: Barbi]
    #664866 - 06/05/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, it's good to speak up when someone is putting you into a very negative mood. Just talk to him/her about it nicely and things will get better.
Except if it's one of those violent drunks

-RebelSteve

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflinePsillyKat
Re: Din Din Date from hell [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #665529 - 06/06/02 06:29 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well i spoke to him yesterday (i usualy see this person every day as he is in my tfc clan thingy) And he says that he was having a great time, and "mabey a couple more trips and he will be able to shut up" (greeeeat) at least he knows what he was doing ...he did however feel like he was being ignored. while in reality, he was talking so much nobody could get a word in edgewize. aaaanyway, next trip i'm still leaving him out, as i would realy appreciate on of those nice calm, not taking care of a 3 year old type trips
yay the end

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#666041 - 06/06/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

OfflineDANCESinJELLO
Re: Din Din Date from hell [Re: Barbi]
    #666597 - 06/06/02 07:14 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

that is what i was going to say, i remember the first time i tripped and i was talking my head off about time and levels of perception. i eventually calmed down, but it wasn't like that other times. you should give him another chance, maybe not the next time you trip, but sometime down the road.

peace

--------------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Din Din Date from hell [Re: DANCESinJELLO]
    #666601 - 06/06/02 07:15 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Or have your BF try a trip just with the guy and see if he has changed.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

#666839 - 06/07/02 02:26 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"it was nice when he started talking to my lighter..i got a break. "
bwahahah

hm, make me wonders how I am when I'm tripping. Don't think I'm too annoying. But I guess it helps when you're experienced. You know what to expect, and don't feel like you need to tell everybody what you just saw etc

OfflinePsillyKat
Re: Din Din Date from hell [Re: PsyFlux]
    #667164 - 06/07/02 08:04 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

He is getting another chance...infact many more...however this is the 2nd time he's tripped and both times he's acted the same way..just this time it was worse...he had a higher dosage that may have somthing to do with it.
IIIII dunno

--------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#667232 - 06/07/02 08:55 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

If you give him a high enough dose he wont be able to speak

--------------------

OfflinePsillyKat
Re: Din Din Date from hell [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #667959 - 06/07/02 06:36 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

bwahahahhhahah (evol laugh)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag