Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefuzzyninja
Stranger
Help me with my trips!
    #6657731 - 03/11/07 07:49 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Alright, I've tripped quite a few times on various things. Mushrooms 3-4 times, mescaline once, LSD 2 times. I figured after a few times tripping I'd learn how to handle the trip and start having fun every time. This is not the case. It seems like every time I'm tripping I don't want to do anything and I'm constantly thinking "When is this gonna end!?" After the effects of mushrooms wear of slightly and I start talking to people again - I start having fun, but then I regret not being so energetic and talkative while I was tripping hardcore - maybe the trip would have been better!

On mescaline, I had a fun ass time. There is no drug for me that can compare to that. It has the body feeling of Ecstasy and an amazing high. So theres no problem there.

Is there some people where a bad trip is inevitable on certain things? LSD has never given me an uber fun time, I always end up lying in bed wishing I didn't take that hit and thinking that I'm going insane. I know I'm not and just want to have fun, but the drug changes my mood until the major effects have dissipated.

Any advice would be VERY helpful. One thing I've considered is tripping outside in the nice warm sunshine because I think I've only tripped during the winter so far so I've been indoors. I'm going on a big road trip this summer with many hallucinogens and if I don't have a good time I will be very sad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFloop
Stranger

Re: Help me with my trips! [Re: fuzzyninja]
    #6657833 - 03/11/07 09:27 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

why is it that you end up wishing you hadnt taken that hit?

--------------------
"The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenatrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties - this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sent iment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself amoung profoundly religious men."
-Albert Einstein

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Help me with my trips! [Re: Floop]
    #6657840 - 03/11/07 09:33 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

The best thing you could do going into any trip is just having an open mind to learning new things and most important of all just having fun. If your in a bad state of mind you shouldnt be taking them till your ready, iv only tripped a handfull of times and it was all this winter, like you i cant wait to to do it outside in the warm summer!

--------------------

Offlinefuzzyninja
Stranger
Re: Help me with my trips! [Re: Floop]
    #6657847 - 03/11/07 09:40 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know - the feeling I get in my head and the endless flow of thoughts going through my head just gets to me. I can't seem to enjoy it. I think I get depression in the winter though, now that it's getting spring time I think I'll have more fun next time. I will trip outside in the warm sunshine and probably have a wonderful experience.

I never regret tripping, though. I love how I feel right after the peak and I start having fun.

Edited by fuzzyninja (03/11/07 09:48 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Help me with my trips! [Re: fuzzyninja]
    #6657885 - 03/11/07 10:03 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

only a few people find tripping a kind of entertainment.
or recreational.
romping in psychological terrain
where anything is possible
can be too much at any time
unless your sense of humor ranges to the sublime.

all I can say is orient yourself to really good poetry & movies -
steer clear of anything that involves torment (as an art form) or suffering (self indungence and pity etc.) and steer towards anything that involves increased caring and creativity.

find humor in those directions, then if you go for a romp in the mind, you will be in good hands.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male

Re: Help me with my trips! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6657928 - 03/11/07 10:22 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like what I've had happen a couple of times, you spend the peak thinking too hard like you're going insane and not doing anything, and once it passes its almost like you wish it was back. Heres a tip:

TRIP IN NATURE.

I tripped in the woods with some friends and spent the whole time running around in the woods looking at the colors and beauty of it.

Invisiblejack_straw2208
Doctor
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Help me with my trips! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6657935 - 03/11/07 10:27 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
only a few people find tripping a kind of entertainment.
or recreational.
romping in psychological terrain
where anything is possible
can be too much at any time
unless your sense of humor ranges to the sublime.

all I can say is orient yourself to really good poetry & movies -
steer clear of anything that involves torment (as an art form) or suffering (self indungence and pity etc.) and steer towards anything that involves increased caring and creativity.

find humor in those directions, then if you go for a romp in the mind, you will be in good hands.

wow mang, you have no idea how much that information will help me!

--------------------
If you can’t tell what you desperately need, it’s probably sleep.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies