Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDaGeniusE
Stranger
Ralphster Spores
    #665021 - 06/05/02 08:20 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I bought some spore syringes from Ralphster Spores (http://www.ralphstersspores.com) recently and 4 days after jar inoculation i still don't see any mycelial growth. I'm growing a strain called Lipa Yi (sp?). Does anyone know if it's normal for mycelial growth to take this long with this strain or are my syringes just bad. If anyone knows please reply. Thanks
DaGeniusE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Ralphster Spores [Re: DaGeniusE]
    #665026 - 06/05/02 08:33 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

If you were seeing growth in 4 days, that would be doing pretty good.

Give it at least a week before you even start to think about beginning to worry.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

Re: Ralphster Spores [Re: DaGeniusE]
    #665070 - 06/05/02 11:02 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I have some Lipa fruiting right now, the mycellial growth was amazing.
Either your syringes sucked or maybe you don't have them warm enough. Try to keep temp around 82 degrees for optimum growth.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Ralphster Spores [Re: ]
    #665097 - 06/06/02 12:09 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Lipas are fast but it depends on spore match, substrate conditions or mix and the temps. Its got fuck all to do with the syringe unless it was contaminated and i dont appreciate your suggestion there max - any of ralphs products would put yours to shame - why dont you cultivate some pans and then tell me that they are 'as potent as cubensis'.
btw max - i streaked four varities of mexicube on agar - mazatapec germinated in five days, Mexicube from Sporeworks in six as did Palenque and your beloved Talpalpa took nine...makes you wonder about the genetics

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Ralphster Spores [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #665154 - 06/06/02 02:12 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I've ordered lipa's from ralphster for my first grow. They didnt show signs of grow till about day 6 but when they did, they really hauled some ass and beat all of my other jars that I had. Only took about a week from signs of growth till finish. So I doubt its his spores.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Ralphster Spores [Re: ]
    #665175 - 06/06/02 02:36 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Let's keep vendor bashing at a minimum. I think we all know that Ralphster's products are very well respected in the community and we don't need to flame other people or vendors.

I would say to the person not having signs of growth to remember that it can take up to 2 weeks for growth to begin and to just be patient. Double-check your incubator set-up. I'd highly recommend a thermometer that has the Hi/Low memory settings so you can see the temp range fluctuations. Also, review your substrate preparation technique and your pressure cooking process. If the substrate is too packed down or condensed, I've read and been told that can hinder mycellium growth. You should be shooting for a nice, fluffy/airy consistancy with your substrate when you first jar it up. It will condense a little during the pressure cooking process, but that's normal.

Best of luck and remember to be patient...

Love & Light,

Boppity

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures