Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
InS security
    #664030 - 06/05/02 09:53 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

A list of terrorist countries is now being "blockaded" the offical statement is 7 countries, but the official official work is 32 or more countries. Still our government has opened to it's secret desire of a chinese/american conflict, but evidence of the spy plane, and increased security through the ins, clearly outlines that we are on very very very bad terms with China. Just thought I would mention this, as noone really has any clear idea of what a deputy marshall directing the ins. means, it is basically a war time effort to be afraid of all entering citizens, for some reason the u.s. is dislike internationally, hugely internationally, in 32 countries to be exact with the new law. I hope our country can solve these domestic issues soon. Too bad we cannot nuke 32 countreis, also can't nuke china either, it seems that a real solution is needed, and besides war and nuking, our government does'nt have much else to offer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: InS security [Re: nugsarenice]
    #664054 - 06/05/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

what?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: InS security [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #664062 - 06/05/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

mayshemo.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#664071 - 06/05/02 10:12 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Huh?

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #664073 - 06/05/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

nothing.

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
    #664458 - 06/05/02 02:32 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It's our own special form of isolationism.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: InS security [Re: hongomon]
    #664790 - 06/05/02 06:07 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It should be, anyways that's the direction I want to see my webiste take, but "international platforms" is the term I will use, and need, are almost impossible, because most foreign scripts are html, but there are ways, just have to invent, or find them. I mean no person can come reply to english posts here in chinese characters, least not that I have seen. Difficult to understand....

Anonymous

#664817 - 06/05/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

You're writing is about as clear as mud.

When you say "blockaded," do you mean that the U.S. government is stopping shipping to and from these countries, because that is the purpose of a blockade - to cut off commerce.

What's wrong with increased security for the INS? Would you like to see more jumbo jets flown into buildings containing thousands of people?

Additionally, the U.S. is becoming "Balkanized" because we have so many immigrants coming here who are not assimilating. It would be wise (though not politically correct) to stem the tide of immigration until the newbies can get a handle on what it means to be an American. Hell, people who are born here go through high school and college and still don't have a clue about the constitution and the underlying political philosophy that is it's basis.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: InS security [Re: ]
    #664833 - 06/05/02 06:36 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I put blocaked in " " because litereally I did'nt mean blockaded. Otherwise I would have wrote blockaded. but I wrote "blockaded".

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #665065 - 06/05/02 10:34 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

nugsarenice, you need to come up for air. Any rational idea you may have when you begin posting quickly fades into oblivion because of your incoherent rambling and inability the form a clear thought.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: InS security [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #665156 - 06/06/02 02:17 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

that's how I usually find info, make observations, or generally open up myself to new ideas, better then May.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#665323 - 06/06/02 04:18 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

What??

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#665751 - 06/06/02 09:08 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

You make my case for me.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinehongomon
old hand
    #666380 - 06/06/02 04:51 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hey luv, why don't you take a break from your own inane posts and explain this contradiction. Otherwise, go back to OffTopic.

luvdemshrooms:
"Back on subject... don't believe everything you read. There's a saying:
Believe none of what you read or hear, and only half of what you see."

(and later)
"It's good to see you have opinions, but back them up, do a little research before spouting off, and you'll seem a bit wiser."

Do you have two half-brains that don't communicate?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#666769 - 06/06/02 10:35 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

No but I do have two half brains that think as one.

If you knew the saying, you'd know the meaning.

--------------------

Offlinehongomon
old hand
    #666956 - 06/07/02 05:30 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry, not a very adequate response.

Can't explain your contradiction?

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#666966 - 06/07/02 05:39 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It's not really a contradiction.

When researching, one should not believe everything he reads because some sources are reputable and some are full of lies.

So, if one is making a point, he should have reputable, dependable sources for his information.

Hope that clears it up for ya.

--------------------

Offlinehongomon
old hand
    #667031 - 06/07/02 06:27 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hola Senor Doobie,

I'm afraid I'm going to stoop to flamers' level now and then and be a pain in their ass. Personally I just wish there were a few people on this forum who shared luv's and cthulhu's views, but had the gumption to discuss them, rather than try the tired hand-wave like "Spare me the right-wing nonsense," or "Oh, you and your liberal pablem," or whatever.

And no, I don't say that because I like a good throw-down. I want some real dialogue. I don't want one-sided pow-wows, I don't want the polarizing name-calling, as if busting out the labels were a good argument. The day is too short for that. I hope you agree.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder