Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineVietKong
Psychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: New Zealand
Lucid Dreaming
    #6646108 - 03/07/07 05:33 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

For those that have experienced it, What do you usually do when you become conscious in your dreams. What activity do you partake in once you have the ability to do anything conceivably possible????? e.g. fly, kill, fuck??

I personally haven't done it in about half a year but I remember that when I did become conscious I was dreaming, I initially became very excited about all the possibilities that lie ahead of me. Then I would quickly imagine the hottest girl I know and start fucking the shit out of her.:boobs: Unfortunately though, my mind would go crazy with possibilities of who the girl should be and the girl would start morphing into a number of different people I know. The whole time I fuck her she would be a constantly morphing being. Not that sexy, eh?
Regardless, I would still usually wake up with a splurge in my pants.

--------------------
Reality is just ONE of the states of conscious perception.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: VietKong]
    #6646122 - 03/07/07 05:38 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

The few times I have become lucid enough to actually control what's happening it's usually small stuff. Walk to the left door instead of the right, turn around, say something. None of the flying around and changing worlds and whatnot that some people experience in their lucid dreams. For the most part when my dreams are lucid I am only aware it's a dream but have no control.

OfflineCantiSama

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: DNKYD]
    #6646150 - 03/07/07 05:49 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

i got myself into the habit of asking, "is this real or am i dreaming?" during dreams when they get strange and it really works. i can't sustain it though, after a few seconds i wake up. almost every time i go lucid i try to make myself lift off the ground and fly, it is a really damn cool feeling.

--------------------
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio
    #6646156 - 03/07/07 05:50 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

Flying is fun. So is like running through shit you shouldn't be allowed to run to. Pretty much impressing people is where it's at.

Fucking isn't so bad either.

--------------------
!

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #6646164 - 03/07/07 05:54 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

I had a really long lucid dream once, and all I did was fly from grocery store to grocery store, robbing their booze.

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: lukeboots]
    #6646316 - 03/07/07 06:38 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

I've had about 25 lucid dreams during last year. About 15 of them have seemed hours lasting. I always have an obsession to jump off from a high building in lucid dreams. I've never managed to get higher than second floor. I jumped right tru a window. I felt the glass breaking into small pieces against my knuckles, but it wasn't painful at all. So wasn't the landing either. Once I was in skyscraper during lucid dream. I saw an elevator and thought that was my chance. I entered the elevator and noticed that I was in a huge restroom and there were people everywhere. Instead I chosed a girl and took her to next room and banged her hard.

To look yourself in a mirror is quite strange experience. I've seen myself the way I am and also some distorted images. For example I felt my mouth being shut, while I saw it moving in the mirror. I had only about 5 tooth in my mouth they were cone shaped and bent backwards. Once I was in a lucid dream without a body. I decided to go tru the mirror. At first I kept bouncing back, but finally I made it tru and I ended up in the same room only from behind, so I could go straight to the mirror again and again.

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

OfflineVietKong
Psychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: New Zealand
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: CantiSama]
    #6646582 - 03/07/07 07:37 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

Yeah, I forgot to mention that whenever I did become conscious in my dream I knew I only had mere seconds before I woke up. It is this reason I got straight to fucking as soon as possible because I knew I would wake shortly.

--------------------
Reality is just ONE of the states of conscious perception.

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
    #6646651 - 03/07/07 07:53 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

I've taken life away from my dream characters and brought them back to life :biggrin: also jumped right through doors and picked up people with my mind heh...its great to be god in dreams.

--------------------

InvisibleSofaKingGood
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6646750 - 03/07/07 08:19 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

I highly suggest getting into Astral Projection. I do it all the time. It is like lucid dreaming but better. Google " The Monroe Technique " for information on how to induce Astral Projection

--------------------
[quote]I8thesh400m said:
he-has-as-have-i-chek-My-ratings:thumbup:
to-the-post-origionator-5-to-you
there-are-nice-people-but-be-smart
my-spacebar-is-broke:p [/quote]

OfflineVibrate
with me

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: SofaKingGood]
    #6646802 - 03/07/07 08:37 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

I once noticed when confronted with a negative situation that I was sleeping. I waved the negative creatures out of existence from the room, just by accepting I could. I can't remember what I did from there...

--------------------
I love you

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: Vibrate]
    #6646818 - 03/07/07 08:43 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

try rubbing your hands together whild dreaming, like 70% of people who do that get prolonged dreams.

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #6646866 - 03/07/07 08:59 PM (17 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

VietKong said:

Unfortunately though, my mind would go crazy with possibilities of who the girl should be and the girl would start morphing into a number of different people I know. The whole time I fuck her she would be a constantly morphing being. Not that sexy, eh?
Regardless, I would still usually wake up with a splurge in my pants.

same here the morphing is odd and annoying. Most people don't report any "splurge in their pants from a lucid dream, even though it feels just as real.

I like to try and impress all my dream friends/family and dream strangers with my ability to make things float such as flinging things across the room with a flick of the wrist. Its funny because some dreams they are all extremely impressed and amazed while others the people don't find it amazing at all and figure it flat out boring.

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (03/07/07 09:03 PM)

Invisiblemaggotz

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6649863 - 03/08/07 05:22 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

I had a really long lucid dream once, and all I did was fly from grocery store to grocery store, robbing their booze.

i'm guessing you like your alcohol. did you drink it or just stole it for kicks?

OfflineC12H16N2
Stranger
Male

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6649884 - 03/08/07 05:25 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Phish_Dude said:
try rubbing your hands together whild dreaming, like 70% of people who do that get prolonged dreams.

Also. first thing to do when you realize your dreaming is to spin on the spot real fast. its meant to empower you and help the dream last

--------------------
Terrence McKenna
Hyperborea is a fleeting golden moment suspended between History
and the unspeakable revelation of the Eschaton
Hyperborea is a nexus of feelings, evolving ideas and shifting appearances.
It is both an objective world and a dream within a hallucination.
Hyperborea is Novelty itself.

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: C12H16N2]
    #6649891 - 03/08/07 05:28 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

Whenever I feel dream fading away I try to keep my eyes as open as possible in dreamworld and it never has failed me. But whenever I close my eyes in dreamworld I can feel the dream fading away and when opening eyes again usually I'm in completely different scenario.

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

Invisiblemaggotz

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: Individual]
    #6649912 - 03/08/07 05:35 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

just looked up that monroe technique, does that really work? i have never given much credit to astral projection and i have had OBEs on several occassion when on salvia, but i have come to the conclusion that its all in my head, that i don't really leave my body. If i were to try that technique would it work even though i think its all in my head or do i have to firmly believe i'm actually leaving my body?

InvisibleSofaKingGood
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: maggotz]
    #6649960 - 03/08/07 05:50 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

You have to take all doubt from your mind. I am Wiccan and the first thing Wiccan's are taught pertaining to Magick and the Occult is that you must eliminate all doubt from your mind or it won't work. And astral projection is pretty awesome. I've been to places that I couldn't have possibly imagined. I've been to a friends house in Tokyo, Japan. In the morning I instant messaged him and described his room in full detail to him. Needless to say he was FREAKED out.

--------------------
[quote]I8thesh400m said:
he-has-as-have-i-chek-My-ratings:thumbup:
to-the-post-origionator-5-to-you
there-are-nice-people-but-be-smart
my-spacebar-is-broke:p [/quote]

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #6649975 - 03/08/07 05:54 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

maggotz said:
Quote:

i'm guessing you like your alcohol. did you drink it or just stole it for kicks?

I'm a bit of a drunk.

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Invisiblemaggotz

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: lukeboots]
    #6650016 - 03/08/07 06:05 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

i believe that for some people, if they want to believe in something, it will be true... for them. I would want to give astral projection a try to see IF its true, but for it to be true i have to believe its true in the first place, remove all doubt from my mind. My mind does not work that way, if something is real it will be real regardless of me accepting it or not.
so you're saying that even if i tried the technique, and really hoped for something to happen, that nothing would happen?

Edited by maggotz (03/08/07 06:06 PM)

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #6650141 - 03/08/07 06:38 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

lately when i become lucid, i get really excited and end up wakin up or losing the dream. i need to stop waking up just as something good is about to happen:tongue:

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale