Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRelaxtonight
Peacefulthinking
Male
Help On Dosage Information........(Plz)
    #6642277 - 03/06/07 07:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ok Ive done shrooms once (horrible trip) Ive done acid 3 times or so.

ANYWAY. Believe it or not i cant wait to try shrooms again! I think i know how to handle myself on "the other side".

Anyway i wanna do a dose JUST lower then my first time. You see....the first time i took shrooms i drank "Cake tea". I have no idea how much i ingested. So i wanna describe the hallucinations and get an estimate on how many Dry mushrooms i need to eat to get Slightly under the same level.

The hallucinations were..

1) Peoples ages kept changing. My brain couldn't register how old people were. Girls were turning into little kids and random people walking would morph into old people then into teens...Then into kids...Ect.

2) Faces morphed. ALLOT. The coolest one i remember was seeing the top part of my friends head shrink INCREDIBLY small and change colors while it did it.

3) While my friends faced morphed i remember hearing a sound. It was a very Tribal sound and sounded like some kind of other being making sounds. It was like the voice was commanding the faces being morphed because each time it happened....The voice came into play. The best way to describe it is watching this video. Go to the 28 second mark and listen to the 32 second mark. I Shit you not it was the exact same sound almost. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9EpnVAl5JA

4) And once the bad trip kicked into full gear my skin started "Rotting" If that makes sense. (as a bonus can you guys please explain what your skin does on a good trip?)

Should give ya enough information. There was more stuff but i think this is pretty descriptive....So anyway whats the dose? Thx in advance

--------------------
"Acid is trying to show us 1 thing...We are so busy going from A-Z that we forget there is 24 letters inbetween"

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Help On Dosage Information........(Plz) [Re: Relaxtonight]
    #6642837 - 03/06/07 09:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Bodily reactions are all coming from your mind. The mushrooms are not causing any these strange bodily symptoms, you are.

Now, there is absolutely no way to tell how much mushrooms you ingested based on a report. I have had dull trips at 5 grams and wild intense trips on 2.5 grams. Potency of your mushroom, set and setting all factor in to the intesity of a trip.

I would recommend you start at something like 2- 2.5 grams.

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale