Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshadow_walker

Loc: USA,SC,Spartanburg
Fuck South Carolina
    #658750 - 06/02/02 08:44 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Damn I have been searching for days opon days.To only find death caps and shit,Anyone else had any luck in SC????

--------------------
-------Them there good eatens---------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKahLieDeSkopEyez
Stranger
Loc: where the shrooms flow an...
Re: Fuck South Carolina [Re: shadow_walker]
    #663947 - 06/05/02 08:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hi- i'm in columbia here and a fof CLAIMS they've trotted into the field right off the White Pond Rd/Elgin exit on I-20 East- if you get of the exit going I-20 E, take a left, cross the bridge over the interstate and it will immidiately be on youur left. take the road that runs across the front of it and park towards the power/utility cable/pole/box thing to the right of the field. me and a friend hopped in but didnt get anything (it was our first time doing it to) but it was also mid-late september so i think it might have been a little too cold. you can see those round cirlce things that (I THINK) are holding GRAIN for the cows (dont they have to be grain fed in order for the shrooms to be worth shit?) and theres a pond and a creek that runs through it--not very big but i think its worthy, lemme know if you ever go and find anything

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #664105 - 06/05/02 10:29 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

SC should have mad shrooms out near the coast. You'd probaly find a good amount of cubies in cowpastures in the southern portion of the state.

Offlinecrazyman
Brass or Steel

Loc: chucktown
    #664380 - 06/05/02 01:34 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I used to find TONS of cubies in and around Charleston.... Almost always in pastures within a few miles of open water. I'd find them from May-November. I found the most in September and October.... We used to come across patches of hundred upon hundreds of cubies. We'd leave all the open capped one and take the closed capped ones-only taking what we needed...Selfish hunters can kill an otherwise productive field.

--------------------
I want to live in Northern Exposure. Ed Chigliak would be my pal.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Fuck South Carolina [Re: crazyman]
    #664425 - 06/05/02 02:01 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Once the caps are fully opened the spores have fallen, enough to spread the mushrooms. Leaving them does no good or bad. You just do not pick as many then if you leave what is there.

Cttle ae moved around so sometimes a field miught be void of shrooms for some periods of time. This is normal the same as growing crops, the fields are rotated. And then again not every field has mushrooms in it.

mjshroomer

Offlinecrazyman
Brass or Steel

Loc: chucktown
Re: Fuck South Carolina [Re: mjshroomer]
    #664451 - 06/05/02 02:26 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

My point was that there were SOOO Many that I could be picky and choose only the best ones....There were some times when only a few cubies could be found in the hotter months, and they were usually way upturned and way mature, sometimes even dried to a crisp....Hard to be picky and choosy at times like that. You take what you can get. Also, this one field my friend and I frequented, became barren within a month. Somehow our secret pasture became nearly public knowledge. We'd run into high school kids in the middle of the night out there. Not only did they over pick the field but they littered it with candy wrappers and soda cans, which eventually got everyone banned from the field....Cops would drive by every hour with there spotlight on to check for trespassers. Just because of those fuckers,(the kids), the field never again attained it's once bountiful glory.That was my point MJ.

--------------------
I want to live in Northern Exposure. Ed Chigliak would be my pal.

Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: crazyman]
    #664456 - 06/05/02 02:31 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Offlineshadow_walker

Loc: USA,SC,Spartanburg
Re: Fuck South Carolina [Re: Anonymous]
    #667630 - 06/07/02 02:01 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

OK UN fuck sc I found little baby Pyhcs in some cow shit.Found near a pasture and a creek they are very small and are blueing like crazy.Ill post pics soon as i can

--------------------
-------Them there good eatens---------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck