Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBraveWolf
Not one, not many
Male User Gallery

Seeking a guide
    #6639823 - 03/05/07 10:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Hello everyone.

I've talked a little about this in another thread.

With the exception of a misguided and disastrous experiment 5 years ago I haven't tripped on anything in over 25 years. And yet, for whatever reason, at this stage in my life I'm feeling compelled - called, if you will - to have a higher-consciousness experience. I prefer mushrooms and I'm in the process of cultivating a batch now - this will be my second time at cultivation.

However, I feel very strongly about not having this experience alone. I'm not looking to party or get stupid - I want to explore the limits of consciousness and I would like to hook up with someone who has more recent experience at this.

Consider this a classified of sorts. I am willing to offer proof positive that I'm not a cop or a crackpot. I realize I may be talking into the abyss, here. I don't know if I would trust a post like this myself. Nonetheless, I thought I would put it out there and see what happens.

I'm in the Midwest - MO actually, but travel is certainly possible.

Thanks.

--------------------
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.
Don't go back to sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio
Re: Seeking a guide [Re: BraveWolf]
    #6639840 - 03/05/07 10:40 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

:cop:

--------------------
!

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #6639843 - 03/05/07 10:41 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Wolf - good luck finding that guide. In my experience, people here aren't quick to meet other people unless they develop a rapport online with them first. We have a Gathering and Travel forum that you won't be able to access until you've contributed more in terms of actual posts and have been here for a month or so. In the meantime I'd say the best way to go about things is just continue posting and participating in the community.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #6639847 - 03/05/07 10:42 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BraveWolf said:
Hello everyone.

I've talked a little about this in another thread.

With the exception of a misguided and disastrous experiment 5 years ago I haven't tripped on anything in over 25 years.  And yet, for whatever reason, at this stage in my life I'm feeling compelled - called, if you will - to have a higher-consciousness experience.  I prefer mushrooms and I'm in the process of cultivating a batch now - this will be my second time at cultivation.

However, I feel very strongly about not having this experience alone.  I'm not looking to party or get stupid - I want to explore the limits of consciousness and I would like to hook up with someone who has more recent experience at this.

Consider this a classified of sorts.  I am willing to offer proof positive that I'm not a cop or a crackpot. I realize I may be talking into the abyss, here.  I don't know if I would trust a post like this myself.  Nonetheless, I thought I would put it out there and see what happens.

I'm in the Midwest - MO actually, but travel is certainly possible.

Thanks.

:cuckoo:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Seeking a guide [Re: Brainiac]
    #6639919 - 03/05/07 10:59 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

:hillbilly:  :hillbilly:  :hillbilly:

OfflineTheBulb2005
Human

Re: Seeking a guide [Re: usg543]
    #6639937 - 03/05/07 11:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Try finding someone in your area who wants to trip as well (there are plenty of people, trust me). Just start some conversations with friends and see where it takes you. If you still can't find someone, perhaps you should reconsider tripping alone. Some of the best and most concious expanding trips were the ones I did alone. However, ou might have to adjust the dosage accordingly so you can manage it without the help of an outside person.

Offlinegooddrugguy
Male

Loc: Subjectiville
Re: Seeking a guide [Re: usg543]
    #6639939 - 03/05/07 11:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Welcome to the Shroomery, home to all its hospitable, understanding members.

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger

Re: Seeking a guide *DELETED* [Re: gooddrugguy]
    #6639966 - 03/05/07 11:19 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Epigallo

Reason for deletion: Sorry.

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Re: Seeking a guide [Re: Epigallo]
    #6640054 - 03/05/07 11:58 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Best luck to you in your search. If I were close enough, I would offer myself up. There isn't much risk associated with agreeing to a trip, especially if you are the one providing the goods.

Also, if all else fails, you could experiment with your dosage quite a bit. Build your confidence along. Start very small, and work up very gradually. You've waited 25 years, it wouldn't hurt to do this. Especially if you isolate a strain and know exactly how potent they are.

Well, again, best of luck in your search.

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Seeking a guide [Re: jewunit]
    #6640060 - 03/06/07 12:00 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
:cop:

Offlinevigilant_mind
unfazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: boco
Re: Seeking a guide [Re: Dihnekis]
    #6640064 - 03/06/07 12:02 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Not that you're not genuine in seeking for a guide, but I can't help but comment on how much this resembles that "To Catch a Predator" show on Dateline NBC.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Re: Seeking a guide [Re: Kickle]
    #6640086 - 03/06/07 12:15 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
Best luck to you in your search. If I were close enough, I would offer myself up. There isn't much risk associated with agreeing to a trip, especially if you are the one providing the goods.

Also, if all else fails, you could experiment with your dosage quite a bit. Build your confidence along. Start very small, and work up very gradually. You've waited 25 years, it wouldn't hurt to do this. Especially if you isolate a strain and know exactly how potent they are.

Narcs are allowed to provide drugs in order to bust people. So even if he provided you the shrooms, and you took them, you could get in trouble.

I'm not saying this person is (yes I know I put up the cop face), but it is possible, but this seems genuine, just stick around and become part of the community.

--------------------
!

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6640119 - 03/06/07 12:25 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
Quote:

Kickle said:

Narcs are allowed to provide drugs in order to bust people. So even if he provided you the shrooms, and you took them, you could get in trouble.

I'm not saying this person is (yes I know I put up the cop face), but it is possible, but this seems genuine, just stick around and become part of the community.

If things like this didn't seem possible then no one would ever get busted.

Remember guys, we are in a war... and the enemy is not stupid. A public forum like this is a great place to meet someone who can ruin your life.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #6640123 - 03/06/07 12:26 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That's why seems is italicized, I would definitely be skeptical about it, but not completely close minded. To go through all that effort (I know it's not a lot but more would be required to meet up with someone, especially if you were to travel) just to bust someone with one dose of shrooms they didn't even grow would probably not be even close to worth it.

--------------------
!

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6640131 - 03/06/07 12:31 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
That's why seems is italicized, I would definitely be skeptical about it, but not completely close minded. To go through all that effort (I know it's not a lot but more would be required to meet up with someone, especially if you were to travel) just to bust someone with one dose of shrooms they didn't even grow would probably not be even close to worth it.

Worth it to who? Could be a local PD looking for an easy bust in the area.

I'm not disagreeing with you, because I agree exactly with what you are saying, I'm just elaborating.

Things like this you don't really have much to gain, but you have a shitload to lose. Grow your own shrooms, make friends in the outside world that you can trust. Way way way way safer.

OfflineBraveWolf
Not one, not many
Male User Gallery

#6640422 - 03/06/07 04:45 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

It's funny, I wouldn't have even considered a post like this except for a response I got in another thread which read:

Quote:

And Bravewolf - your risk is small. I don't think LSD is a big priority for the government right now, especially with how bad meth is. I doubt any cop out there would go on a crusade to bust a smalltime guy with some doses or shrooms. Hell, personally - I have plenty of ways to prove I'm not a cop. hehe.

Rather than waste time trying to convince you I'm not a cop or a reporter for Dateline - that's pretty entertaining, at least I didn't ask for a 14 year old giude - I'll just withdraw the request. It was obviously too much, too soon. I'd rather participate in other ways. For instance, my roommate's Great Dane wants to post some pics of the GT's he has growing. (Does it have to be a cat?)

The dialog this post has stirred up is pretty interesting, though.

I also find it hilarious, given my past, that anyone would confuse me for a cop . I must have passed into an evil parallel universe somewhere along the line.

--------------------
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.
Don't go back to sleep.

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

#6640477 - 03/06/07 05:57 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

:lol: fun that you're enjoying it. Would be great to se your shrums, throw up the pics in mushroom cultivation ar  Grow Log and Pictures ..

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6640493 - 03/06/07 06:10 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BraveWolf said:
My roommate's Great Dane wants to post some pics of the GT's he has growing.

That Great Dane of theirs has good taste. GT's provide a nice spiritual trip. :grin: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Offlinej_db69
Forever learning shaman
 User Gallery

Re: Seeking a guide [Re: SDP]
    #6640566 - 03/06/07 07:25 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Instead, do some research yourself on meditation and the different types of experiences (ego loss, oneness, GOD, ect). I wouldn't mind giving you some choices of music (or even a disc) with some helpfull sounds to get you into the state of mind that you wish. With enough knowledge, tripping alone will provide you much more insight and an easier time reaching that state of mind. Feel free to ask me anymore questions here or via pm. I'm almost positive, that even if you found someone you didn't know to trip with, it would not be exactly as you would want it to be..

--------------------
One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the dark conscious.
--Jung

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
    #6640570 - 03/06/07 07:29 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I'm in the Kansas City area, and have access to the Ozark area often.

If you are willing to travel, and provide your own goodies, I can "guide" you, and make sure you feel comfortable with expanding "consciousness".

But you better not rag on the music I will use to elevate you.

PM for details, and we can set up arrangements for the next month or so.

:heartpump:

Just gotta poke around...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals