Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblacktarropium
journeyman
Loc: va
need advice quick ?
    #663478 - 06/05/02 01:31 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i woke up this morning to go to school and i misted and fanned my shrooms as usual , then right as i was walking out the door i took another look and noticed that two of the shrooms where releasing spores , i wanted to pick them but i would be very late for school (i was already late) , i wasnt expecting this yet because the shrooms are so small they are only about 2 in long and a cap about 1in wide with a 3/4 inch thick stem , , my question is should i pick them as soon as i get home and also why are my shrooms so small , the are thai ks and i herd they are supposed to be kinda short but with big caps and this has neither. my last question is when i get home at 5pm today will i have two wasted shrooms on my hands ?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAithin
Re: need advice quick ? [Re: blacktarropium]
    #663511 - 06/05/02 02:42 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

As far as why they are so small ... I'm sorry I really dont know Still new here myself. However I do not think it will hurt anything if you wait until tonight to harvest them... I've let mine sit for a couple days mature simply because I was overwelmed (sp) by the number of fruits All you get is a messy grow chamber due to the spores being dropped all over the place

Offlineblacktarropium
journeyman
Re: need advice quick ? [Re: Aithin]
    #663545 - 06/05/02 03:20 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

thanks , anbody els have anything to say

--------------------

OfflineTrippingBillies
SpaceCruiser
Loc: Pangea
Re: need advice quick ? [Re: blacktarropium]
    #663762 - 06/05/02 06:41 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I have to delay harvesting all the time, it is ok. As for the small cubies, I would say unfavorable conditions. Either low humidity, low air exchange, or the cake/casing is really old. Its all good. When I started my produce was significantly lower. I've gotten better and better and have progressed greatly.

--------------------
"It's so obvious it's hard to understand."

Offlineblacktarropium
journeyman
Re: need advice quick ? [Re: TrippingBillies]
    #665126 - 06/06/02 01:18 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i hope i get better over time , i havested my first flush ever yester day and it was only 10.3 g wet , my shrooms where really small but i had alot of them , it was thai ks , and i was told they are on the smaller side when grown on cakes , maybe il try tassies or something

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale