Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineIcepic
Enlightenment seeking

Loc: Wild west
Fast Colonization
    #662601 - 06/04/02 01:19 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I would like to recomend, to anyone that has not tried it, i really like the Acadian Coast strain. I had one master quart jar(Millet), and i used it to innoculate 16 other quart jars, and in 6 days from innoculation, jars are just about ready to be cased. I also have some colonized brown rice that i cased, and after 4 days the mycelium broke through the casing and i have tons of pins going. Just some personal experience, for when people ask that question, what strain is better then this one. I found the acadian coast to be a very fast colonizer, and also a profilic pinner. Thinking about takeing the 16 jars and spawing a lot of dung. I live in Loiusiania. so i got no shortage of fresh Zoodoo . Any comments would be more then welcome. First time ive grown in 4 years, Damn its so much easier with out parents looking over you

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Fast Colonization [Re: Icepic]
    #662696 - 06/04/02 02:18 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Hell yea man, I live down here in louisiana and we use to pick those back in the day when they had them around. Well, now a days I cant find them in the wild no more, so I just started me some jars two days ago from a nice print roadkill sent me. So hopefully once again sometime soon i'll be trying that lovely strain again. It was the first shroom that I ever tripped off of, and so far it has been my favorite out of the 4 strains that I have grew.

By the way, you miss spelled louisiana for you location under your username..lol, just thought you would like to know

Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Icepic]
    #665120 - 06/06/02 03:06 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: Fast Colonization [Re: Anonymous]
    #665155 - 06/06/02 04:15 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, thats what im saying Urbanater. We may be cajun but were not hicks!! lol. Ever tried throwing some cubes into a gumbo? Probally would taste like shit, but then again, maby it could work

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation