Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleshroomhead0069
HIGH rankinghashmason

Loc: the lot
Re: acid addict? [Re: mikeytro]
    #6624498 - 03/01/07 01:39 PM (17 years, 22 days ago)

i trip everyday
your more likely to find me trippin than sober

hell once i tripped
for 3 years straight
i know i said 3 months before
but i was just fuckin spun

--------------------
where my drugs at, poach monkey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUndercoverCop
Stranger

Re: acid addict? [Re: shroomhead0069]
    #6624883 - 03/01/07 03:44 PM (17 years, 22 days ago)

LSD is physically one of the safest drugs.

OfflineSymmetryGroup8
It's about theFLOW!
Male

Re: acid addict? [Re: UndercoverCop]
    #6625064 - 03/01/07 04:38 PM (17 years, 22 days ago)

Why is your name undercover cop and why are you here? What is the meaning to all this? Who am I?

Kidding.

--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Invisibleodium33
_____///
 User Gallery

Loc: mycoland
Re: acid addict? [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #6625625 - 03/01/07 06:54 PM (17 years, 22 days ago)

acid is a good drug for trip experiences. make a plan and learn something new while your tripping, or find a new perspective on something. eating it everyday i wouldnt even enjoy

--------------------
----------

OfflineKBLSD
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: acid addict? [Re: yageman]
    #6625676 - 03/01/07 07:14 PM (17 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Only simple folk do that to themselves.

They dont get the drift soon enough, so they abuse the drug and their own organic brain.....

People who use lsd like that dont strike me as being very smart.

"why should I have to intigrate my experience into some new form of reality when I can be there as often as my tolerance will allow"..........Thats some dumb shit right there.

Its hard to actually abuse yourself via hallucinogens. Its hard to abuse hallucinogenic drugs.
The only people I know that do, are as dumb as a rock.

Thats just my personal experience.

I have also seen and known lsd/mushroom casualties.......

There is an organic and almost alchemical system.
If you dont enter that system, psychedelics can fuck you royally, or worse than they could have done otherwise.

We have the same organic brain.

Those people were not mentally addicted, they just didnt know what better to do with themselves.
A somewhat common occurrence as far as I have read at this site.

john lennon did it everyday for a year and that guys not a dumbass

OfflineStonedPhilosophr
Stranger
Male

Loc: north america
Re: acid addict? [Re: KBLSD]
    #6627465 - 03/02/07 09:32 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

that's an interesting fact (?) about lennon, i haven't read that or heard it before, hm...

and i guess in that whole scene (jam bands and what have you) theres people that dose almost daily...but, personally, i think thats just too much...

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
Re: acid addict? [Re: StonedPhilosophr]
    #6627488 - 03/02/07 09:42 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Dosing everyday i agree is unnecessary, but to say that tripping frequently is dumb, well i'm actually not sure what to say. LSD does loose a lot of its magic, compared to taking it say once a year though

OfflineStonedPhilosophr
Stranger
Male

Loc: north america
Re: acid addict? [Re: Abrainspot]
    #6627496 - 03/02/07 09:46 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

or maybe at special times like the equinoxes and stuff like that, i would imagine that the experience would be much more cosmic and profound on certain astrological days..

--------------------
"psychedelic academic epidemic"

No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Edited by StonedPhilosophr (03/02/07 11:21 AM)

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: acid addict? [Re: StonedPhilosophr]
    #6627643 - 03/02/07 10:39 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

StonedPhilosophr said:
or maybe at special times like the equinoxes and stuff like that, i would imagine that the experience would be much more cosmic and profound on certain astrological days..

:thumbup:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: acid addict? [Re: SDP]
    #6628100 - 03/02/07 01:41 PM (17 years, 21 days ago)

i dunno if he did it everyday but lennon definately took his lsd use to excess and he was not dumb, jimi hendrix used lsd in excess as well and was a musical god. Tim Leary, Ram Dass, as was said earlier dr. hunter s, allen watts, aldous huxley. whether it is to be condoned or not is not what im posting about, but there are many brilliant people who have tripped at an excessive level for long periods of time.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Edited by LedHead (03/02/07 01:47 PM)

Offlinemikeytro
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: acid addict? [Re: LedHead]
    #6628133 - 03/02/07 01:52 PM (17 years, 21 days ago)

i guess then it all comes down to personal preference..
i havent tripped on acid since last spring, partly becuase i can never find any. But, when I do find it again, when ever that is, it will be quite the adventure

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#6628136 - 03/02/07 01:54 PM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

mikeytro said:
i guess then it all comes down to personal preference..
i havent tripped on acid since last spring, partly becuase i can never find any. But, when I do find it again, when ever that is, it will be quite the adventure

exactly

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

Re: acid addict? [Re: LedHead]
    #6629448 - 03/02/07 08:02 PM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

LedHead said:
imho i dont think we should pass judgement over anyones lsd or psychedelic use in general. there really is no right answer, just what each person in here "thinks" is right which really doesnt mean anything anyway.

Another ditto -

People abusing ANY drug are not stupid, moronic, simple retards.

They might have a mential illness; something simple like depression or something more severe like bi-polar/mania. There are many people in this world who are depressed and may not know it. If one is depressed, they already feel hopeless and may not be thinking clearly when making choices. A depressed person might say, "I feel crappy today. Acid will make me feel better or at least take me away from my crappy reality. It could rot my brain, but life suck and who cares anyway."

That person is not thinking clearly due to mential illness - not stupidity. And if one only thinks stupid people get depressed, try taking care of a dying parent.

--------------------
Look at the atoms in the air and allow your mind to see the other planes that coexists in the same physical space where you sit. There are vibrational strings in each and every atom containing infinite realities, universes, and dimensions. Multidimensional beings and entities are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! Only gravity and mental energy can pass through these different atomic branes and mushrooms can break the mental/spiritual membranes separating one reality from the other. TAKE A LOOK!

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: acid addict? [Re: fromthemoon]
    #6629847 - 03/02/07 10:46 PM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

fromthemoon said:
Quote:

LedHead said:
imho i dont think we should pass judgement over anyones lsd or psychedelic use in general. there really is no right answer, just what each person in here "thinks" is right which really doesnt mean anything anyway.

Another ditto -

They might have a mential illness; something simple like depression or something more severe like bi-polar/mania. There are many people in this world who are depressed and may not know it. If one is depressed, they already feel hopeless and may not be thinking clearly when making choices. A depressed person might say, "I feel crappy today. Acid will make me feel better or at least take me away from my crappy reality. It could rot my brain, but life suck and who cares anyway."

That person is not thinking clearly due to mential illness - not stupidity. And if one only thinks stupid people get depressed, try taking care of a dying parent.

A certain sentence is out of order?
No, that whole post is out of order!

Silliest shit I have heard in a long time.

"People who are depressed might not know it".

You are sort of full of shit.
Depression is a pretty grey area in the world of psychology.

I dont mean to be a huge dick, but that whole post belongs somewhere other than here. Like maybe on some blog of yours or something?

I didnt see anything in that post that makes sense!
Its written in a plain old crazy fashion.

Id advise people to avoid taking ridiculous posts seriously.
Good lord....

Stupidity Is a hell of a term.
Being mentally ill doesnt make you stupid, and I can agree with that.

Being stupid makes you stupid.
The way you worded that post is flat out illogical and stupid.
You cant blame me for that fact.

Feel free to pass judgement yalls........... There isnt anything wrong with that as long as you have thought it through.
Thats where constructive Criticism comes from.

"it could rot my brain"?!?!?!?!...........lol

That was a really crummy post. Thats all.

There are a wide variety of reasons people would abuse hallucinogens.
Most dont involve depression or anxiety.
Most involve stupid people, simple folks.
Call me an asshole, but thats the story.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (03/02/07 10:54 PM)

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter
Loc: TX - USA
    #6630301 - 03/03/07 01:11 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Your post caught my attention. I would consider myself an addicit - IF I could actually get some!

Seriously, though - not an addict in a bad way. I just want enough acid to last my lifetime, and a sheet would do it.

If I could go back in time and see to the future that I'd never be able to hook up again - I would have secured a couple sheets.

Hell, I think about it everyday. It kills me. It's so bad that I think I'd even pay $500 and drive 500 miles to get one finally.

Am I an addict?

I think I'm responsible with it.(100hits to last 50 years is not bad)

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: acid addict? [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #6630935 - 03/03/07 09:04 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

For those who haven't seen the video..... :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmoFNya6P4Q

"I love Acid for the way it makes me move. I love Acid it's the sound you can't improve. I love Acid get inside this nasty groove. I love Acid going round and round and round. I love Acid going in and up and down. I love Acid get inside this fleshy sound. I love Acid with a dirty kick-ass beat. I love Acid move your mind and move your feet. I love Acid get inside and feel this beat. I love Acid feel it flowing in my dreams. I love Acid it's the hypnotic extreme. I love Acid get inside this sound supreme. I love Acid TB-303 romance. I love Acid it'll put you in a trance. I love Acid get inside this dirty dance. I love Acid it'll never loose it's grip. I love Acid it's the sound that makes you flip. I love Acid get inside take the trip. I love Acid i say that fact with pride. I love Acid and I'll love it till I die. I love Acid get inside enjoy the ride. I love Acid it's the way the changes flow. I love Acid as the baselines grows and grows. I love Acid and that's how the feeling goes ... about Acid."

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
Re: acid addict? [Re: SDP]
    #6631745 - 03/03/07 03:20 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

Acid casualties? What other drugs were they taking??? I've met some "acid casualties" that are that way just because they get stoned every day; ergo, they're just stoners and it will wear off. Back in the 60's things like PCP were common. LSD doesn't cause long-term brain damage like methamphetamine, the modern brain destroyer.

LSD tunes medium-term memory, the approximately seven-day holding area for long-term memory that gets committed during REM sleep. Additionally, LSD will tune long-term memory. Neither tuning process results in memory loss; the neuronet tuning process is additive. Due to this tuning process, musicians and music listeners alike develop better ears. How many people do you know who haven't become more creative since they first took LSD?

LSD tuned away my anxiety around people, improved my ear for music, and has not adversely impacted my abilities as a programmer.

OfflineLordScarecrow
Stranger
Re: acid addict? [Re: yageman]
    #11858572 - 01/19/10 10:08 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Quote:

fromthemoon said:
Quote:

LedHead said:
imho i dont think we should pass judgement over anyones lsd or psychedelic use in general.  there really is no right answer, just what each person in here "thinks" is right which really doesnt mean anything anyway.

Another ditto -

They might have a mential illness; something simple like depression or something more severe like bi-polar/mania.  There are many people in this world who are depressed and may not know it.  If one is depressed, they already feel hopeless and may not be thinking clearly when making choices.  A depressed person might say, "I feel crappy today.  Acid will make me feel better or at least take me away from my crappy reality.  It could rot my brain, but life suck and who cares anyway."

That person is not thinking clearly due to mential illness - not stupidity.  And if one only thinks stupid people get depressed, try taking care of a dying parent.

A certain sentence is out of order?
No, that whole post is out of order!

Silliest shit I have heard in a long time.

"People who are depressed might not know it".

You are sort of full of shit.
Depression is a pretty grey area in the world of psychology.

I dont mean to be a huge dick, but that whole post belongs somewhere other than here.  Like maybe on some blog of yours or something?

I didnt see anything in that post that makes sense!
Its written in a plain old crazy fashion.

Id advise people to avoid taking ridiculous posts seriously.
Good lord....

Stupidity Is a hell of a term.
  Being mentally ill doesnt make you stupid, and I can agree with that.

Being stupid makes you stupid.
  The way you worded that post is flat out illogical and stupid.
You cant blame me for that fact.

Feel free to pass judgement yalls...........  There isnt anything wrong with that as long as you have thought it through.
  Thats where constructive Criticism comes from.

"it could rot my brain"?!?!?!?!...........lol

That was a really crummy post.  Thats all.

There are a wide variety of reasons people would abuse hallucinogens.
Most dont involve depression or anxiety. 
  Most involve stupid people, simple folks.
Call me an asshole, but thats the story.

Christ man, you really are just an ass.

You have no idea about anything having to do with addiction I guess.

The guys post wasn't that bad.

Why don't you grow the hell up and stop acting like you know everything and everyone should be kissing your feet.

The only thing I know for sure, is your poor friend who died sure was unlucky to have a shitty friend like you who could never understand his plight.

Addiction is exactly like that, it can happen to good, smart people very easily.

Especially heroin, you can be the smartest person in the world, all that matters is that you are depressed and life sucks to you (and you are freezing/sweating at the same time as well as vomiting all over yourself) and that one twenty dollar hit will make you go to heaven like your a baby sucking on your mommas tity.

Psychadelics could certainly manifest this way in some people, particularly MDMA. I could see people using acid to escape their depression as well, shit every time I take it I feel full of love and rainbows.

I certainly hope he had some better friends than you around when he passed on.

Edited by LordScarecrow (01/19/10 10:10 AM)

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: acid addict? [Re: LordScarecrow]
    #11858779 - 01/19/10 10:54 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

There was a time in my life when I was tripping just as often as I was sober.

It was fun for about a month.... then I just got tired of it.

Psychedelics are anti addictive...

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: acid addict? [Re: morrowasted]
    #11858792 - 01/19/10 10:57 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

im going to do as much acid as the butthole surfers did :gameover:

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract