Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinequack180
journeyman
Loc: new england
Bugs...
    #661665 - 06/04/02 02:37 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Alright, so I was chattin with my buddy yesterday and he told me that he could get some damn good mushrooms, but that they might have some bugs in them (that's what the guy told him). Bugs? That's kinda pushin it, like- I'll eat fungus, sure- and I'll eat fungus grown straight outta shit- but bugs??? I'd like to know more about that.

--------------------
weed is for smoking

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Bugs... [Re: quack180]
    #661679 - 06/04/02 03:07 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Hope they are freshly picked from a field!!!! It will make the expeirence extra crunchy!!! Look on the bright side. Some cultures love to eat bugs!! Buy and eat at your own risk!! Think I would personally stay away from the bugs!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #662479 - 06/04/02 12:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

This is not a cultivation question.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinequack180
journeyman
Re: Bugs... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #662486 - 06/04/02 12:16 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

'Scuse me luvdemshrooms, sorry. So very sorry. I hope you don't make a habbit out of this whole thing though.

--------------------
weed is for smoking

Anonymous

#662507 - 06/04/02 12:25 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

hes probably talkin about those bugs that get into rice and stuff... ive seen those little bastards on my brf container and i exterminate them with extreme prejudice. But, if the shrooms are cheap, I'd buy em. eatin a little bug or two aint gonna hurt ya.. so long as you dont think about it too much.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#662606 - 06/04/02 01:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

You could try making a habit of posting in the correct forum.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinequack180
journeyman
Re: Bugs... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #662620 - 06/04/02 01:29 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Alright luvdemshrooms, thanks for the advice, I feel one step closer to enlightenment now.

--------------------
weed is for smoking

Offline_Lucid_
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: no-mans land
    #662642 - 06/04/02 01:37 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

All i have to say to that is:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as for bugs, most people sterilize or pasterize their substrate, i dont see how bugs could get in, thats very odd, those must be some really tweaked out bugs though if they are eating shrooms.

--------------------
The believer is happy, the doubter is wise
- Hungarian proverb

Offlinequack180
journeyman
Re: Bugs... [Re: _Lucid_]
    #662647 - 06/04/02 01:41 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Heheh. Lucid you make me laugh.

--------------------
weed is for smoking

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#662678 - 06/04/02 02:00 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Glad I could help.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation