Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemikemushroom
Castaneda Fan
Male

Loc: Outside Your Window
sporeworks with a quickness
    #6611992 - 02/26/07 12:00 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I have seen someone bitching about how long it took to get his order from sporeworks (6 wks). After 3 days and standered shipping it's here. Granted I live about 4 hours away, but after tracking my order (syringe of B+), I saw they had shipped it out an hour or so after receiving my order. Maybe his delay was due to a money order purchase. Can't wait to see some fruit!

--------------------
Want to be of the shaman mind? Carlos Castaneda is the godfather of the New Age Movement which is based off the peyote & shroom eating natives in Mexico.

Read his library of books to expand your mind.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWorkmanV
Psilocybe Microscopist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington, USA
Re: sporeworks with a quickness [Re: mikemushroom]
    #6612387 - 02/26/07 02:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

6 weeks? That should never happen and I haven't heard of anything like that. Got any more information?

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

Offlinemikemushroom
Castaneda Fan
Male

Loc: Outside Your Window
Re: sporeworks with a quickness [Re: Workman]
    #6614653 - 02/26/07 11:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I would say I saw it on a post 2-3 days ago, which kinda freaked me out since I hadn't received my order yet (ordered a day before I saw this). I thought if he wasn't full of BS, or working for a competitor, it had to be a fluke. Thought it deserved a rebuttel. I realized (I am assuming you are with these guys) that Sporeworks was in Knoxville and being that I use to live in Cookeville, you got my support.
-------
Anyhow, I sorta looked for the message this dude left, but couldn't find it. He didn't start that post, so no help there. Try looking at the posts I've written in (2-3 days ago). It may be in one of those. Prob. in the Pub or Cultivation rooms. Someone else posted some negative comment about the strength of his purchase (same post). Sorry I can't be of more assistance. I am not sweating it. I have faith!

--------------------
Want to be of the shaman mind? Carlos Castaneda is the godfather of the New Age Movement which is based off the peyote & shroom eating natives in Mexico.

Read his library of books to expand your mind.

OfflineWorkmanV
Psilocybe Microscopist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington, USA
Re: sporeworks with a quickness [Re: mikemushroom]
    #6614964 - 02/27/07 01:15 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for looking and I'll hunt around a bit myself with your tips.

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

Edited by Workman (02/27/07 01:17 AM)

Offlinechucklehead
GeneticThrowback toNeanderthal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chucky Cheese
Fast for sure [Re: Workman]
    #6615030 - 02/27/07 01:38 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I'm going to have to agree. Sporeworks is definitely fast at processing an order. I had a similar experience on my first order. Was notified that it would be shipped within 2 hours of when I placed my order. Second time took about 3 business days before I got shipping notification. Though the order confirmation ( I assume it was automated ) did appear within an hour of placement. That seems like and extremely reasonable time frame. It's taken me longer to find my car keys than it took for them to ship my first order.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum