Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: agoutihead]
    #6607068 - 02/24/07 10:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Chill out man. The flaming is uncalled for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: agoutihead]
    #6607069 - 02/24/07 10:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I just want you to admit that you suck at life.

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: WoodsCall]
    #6607071 - 02/24/07 10:58 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WoodsCall said:
i got this a few years ago

That is a sick tattoo.

InvisibleWoodsCall
own it
 User Gallery

Loc: eye of the beerholder
    #6607077 - 02/24/07 10:59 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

heh, you're going to get banned.

--------------------
Live free or die.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #6607087 - 02/24/07 11:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
Im ok with them as long as you admit that they are image projection, that you are a douchebag for wanting people to like you because you got something tattoo'd on yourself, instead of trying to scrape for these puddle-deep bullshit statements about how it symbolizes your beliefs.

I understand what your saying and it is true for most people who have them but some people do have them for a true meaning such as a friend who died. Actually a couple of my tattoos for the exact opposite reason you stated. I got two different anti christian (no not inverted crosses or pentagrams) on either shoulder not so people like me but so people (nameley christians) dislike me. I hate em. And ill admit i like people asking me so i can tell em. Its a promise to myself that i will never fall into the whole jesus bull crap.

--------------------

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: WoodsCall]
    #6607093 - 02/24/07 11:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I just want other people to find me a poem that I can get tattoo'd on my body, so I can have a really long story about it to tell other people, in hopes that they think "wow, that dude is totally deep, i want to touch his penis."

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #6607095 - 02/24/07 11:03 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
because I am 100% right about the true intent of them.

Im ok with them as long as you admit that they are image projection, that you are a douchebag for wanting people to like you because you got something tattoo'd on yourself, instead of trying to scrape for these puddle-deep bullshit statements about how it symbolizes your beliefs.

It is on the same level as getting a dog for the sole purpose of striking up conversations with chicks in the park.

Hey so If I get the 10 amendments on my back to permanently have the constitution I must be craving for attention.

Seriously listen to your self.

You also make more spelling mistakes then me but for some reason yours go unnoticed.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

#6607098 - 02/24/07 11:03 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

agoutihead said:
go fuck a horse you pig vomit.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

#6607099 - 02/24/07 11:03 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

whose gonna get banned? not me i hope, im just defending myself against a clear asshole.

i just want to admit your mother should have stood up and let you dribble down her leg that night.

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
    #6607104 - 02/24/07 11:05 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

You can't defend your self here you just have to be above them cause they will probably one day get banned don't get yourself banned over the mentally retarded.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6607107 - 02/24/07 11:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:
Quote:

psilocyberin said:

I understand what your saying and it is true for most people who have them but some people do have them for a true meaning such as a friend who died. Actually a couple of my tattoos for the exact opposite reason you stated. I got two different anti christian (no not inverted crosses or pentagrams) on either shoulder not so people like me but so people (nameley christians) dislike me. I hate em. And ill admit i like people asking me so i can tell em. Its a promise to myself that i will never fall into the whole jesus bull crap.

sorry, but I dont see the difference. It is acting out to get attention, be it positive or negative.
See, I am actually an asshole, I dont need ink on my body to help people come to that conclusion.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #6607108 - 02/24/07 11:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

agoutihead said:
whose gonna get banned? not me i hope, im just defending myself against a clear asshole.

i just want to admit your mother should have stood up and let you dribble down her leg that night.

understandable

but flamming is against the rules in the pub

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #6607110 - 02/24/07 11:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I think I'm going to get JESUS in giant letters tattooed on my face.

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

#6607109 - 02/24/07 11:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

did u have some traumatic experience with tattoos or something? Cant figure out what it would be. Why do you hate them so much and no not what you stated before, more like what in your life led up to so much hostility?

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (02/24/07 11:11 PM)

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: budmanman]
    #6607113 - 02/24/07 11:07 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

true true, sometimes its fun, most times its just annoying.

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6607116 - 02/24/07 11:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
I think I'm going to get JESUS in giant letters tattooed on my face.

im gonna get a picture of me pooping on jesus chest.

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6607119 - 02/24/07 11:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Re: want to get cross tattoo on back, need saying/prayer/spell to have written on it.... [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6607121 - 02/24/07 11:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

You should post some pics of your tats mang.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

#6607122 - 02/24/07 11:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

uhh i know flaming is against the rules, but arent the rules canceled out when the person starts flaming you first?

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

#6607123 - 02/24/07 11:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

no no a picture of jesus pooping on MY chest

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate