Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
Lsd/Aliens
    #6605275 - 02/24/07 11:06 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i have read that on high amounts of lsd you can see another alternite reality where people have clamed to see reptoid huminoids that can change in human forum.
when a person would take high dose's of lsd the same people around that person on the lsd would be seen as these alien beings every time the person would take the high amounts of dose's while other people that are seen by the same person on the substance are seen no diffrent.

my question is any one have seen any such thing? i looked at fear of loathing in las vegus and i think hunter s. knows what im talking about.

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekron_weed
Hobby Mycologist
Male

Loc: Vancouver
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6605339 - 02/24/07 11:33 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

hhmmm, ud half to do alot of lsd to get into that dimension, and by then, without practice, you'd be panic stuck far before then i think. only done lsd 3 times before but i know that it is a boundless drug with many undertones. all i can say is be careful and good luck.

when i did it, my friends looked more like robots than aliens to me, they had jerky mechanical movement and seemed like they were playing chess on a coffee table which looked really bizzare to me

good luck and happy tripping

--------------------
"god is a plant, known as the earth"
- One smart mutherfucker

OfflineStonedPhilosophr
Stranger
Male

Loc: north america
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: kron_weed]
    #6605390 - 02/24/07 11:52 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

those reptoid beings are called the Annunaki. They engineered the human race to mine for gold so they could disperese it as a gas in the atmosphere of their home planet Nibiru ALso known as planet x, which comes into our solar system about every 35oo hundred years, they need the gold so that is can collect the radiation from the sun to heat their planet since their planet is largely without any star in its cycle. david icke writes about them. these beings also operate on other dimensions. their's 3 layers to the human brain, the core layer is called "reptillian".
and yeah, they can shapeshift into human form ("republican" politicians are an example of this)

kinda kooky, but could be true

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: kron_weed]
    #6605408 - 02/24/07 11:59 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

with salvia at level 4, half the time my own skin turns to a kind of lizard skin, and we all have a reptilian potential.
at that point it seems to be another dimension.
this only happenned once on lsd to me.
I don't find it stranger than anything else.
and I think it is just openeyed polyopia(*) mixed with a bit of paranoia.
Publisher: University of Chicag (1966)
many parts of it are from before 1930

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: StonedPhilosophr]
    #6605594 - 02/24/07 01:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

StonedPhilosophr said:
those reptoid beings are called the Annunaki. They engineered the human race to mine for gold so they could disperese it as a gas in the atmosphere of their home planet Nibiru ALso known as planet x, which comes into our solar system about every 35oo hundred years, they need the gold so that is can collect the radiation from the sun to heat their planet since their planet is largely without any star in its cycle. david icke writes about them. these beings also operate on other dimensions. their's 3 layers to the human brain, the core layer is called "reptillian".
and yeah, they can shapeshift into human form ("republican" politicians are an example of this)

kinda kooky, but could be true

Damn this is very interresting. Thanks for this I'll make further resarch.

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
with salvia at level 4, half the time my own skin turns to a kind of lizard skin, and we all have a reptilian potential.
at that point it seems to be another dimension.
this only happenned once on lsd to me.
I don't find it stranger than anything else.

I have dreamed about something recently. We could have been dinosaurs thousands of thousands of years ago. So we still have dinosaur behavior and stuff. It's hard to explain in english :frown:

Offlinejenerikcairet
cognitivelibertist
 User Gallery

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #6606775 - 02/24/07 08:43 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i could meet these aliens at a moderately high dose of lsd in a comic book store probably haha.
i have definitely left our dimension numerous times both from lsd and salvia, and the most recent was a scary scary combination of the two.

--------------------
Yes, ordinary water. Laced with nothing more than a few spoons full of LSD- professor farsnworth

OfflineCrimson_Nub
Placebo
Male

Loc: Australia
    #6606825 - 02/24/07 09:11 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

For sure we were Prehistoric creatures, it makes sense. For a few million years we had reptilian brains which believed in things like one all powerful god at the centre of the universe. Over millions of years it evolved into something which could understand we weren't alone and so we must all be gods. The third human layer probably started to grow when we began eating psychedelics. It's like the brain paves the way as it grows bigger and more capable of understanding the mechanics of the universe and we gradually follow suit. While my conscious mind is thinking about common everyday stuff who knows how far ahead of it my brain is, busily working out incredibly advanced aspects of life in the universe no doubt.

Then along came good old LSD and your brain evolved even more, "forced to" even by the new foreign load on it. What you see as an alien is you, it's your brain evolving to an even higher level.

LSD trippers unite, we are the aliens, the mutants, the x-men, the "heroes" of the New Age.

(this is just my personal fantasy btw but you can share it to)

--------------------
"There can be only one!"....but it lacks the inherent existence of itself.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: Crimson_Nub]
    #6607180 - 02/24/07 11:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

im with yuou crimson! =)

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: jenerikcairet]
    #6607234 - 02/24/07 11:44 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jenerikcairet said:
i could meet these aliens at a moderately high dose of lsd in a comic book store probably haha.

hahaha

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (02/24/07 11:45 PM)

Invisibleelbisivni
    #6607606 - 02/25/07 02:10 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Just think, in maybe a hundred-thousand years beings resembling us will discover our footprint on this planet and theorize about how they may have evolved from these comparatively neanderthal beings known as homo sapiens.

And we think we're so god dammed smart.  Well.. perhaps we are the cutting edge. :smile2:

--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

OfflineArtnotwar
Chemical Researcher
Male User Gallery

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: elbisivni]
    #6607814 - 02/25/07 05:44 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

shit, never heard anything like that before. Sounds pretty fucked up

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------

Offlinedjnoktirnal
Ponderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: the psychabyss
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: Artnotwar]
    #6614936 - 02/26/07 11:04 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I too am with crimson. I have a working theory about energy, light, and the way it flows through the universe(s). It's years of lsd, internet reading, independent and college study in the making, and yet still not fully comprehensible - even after what i suspect is hundreds of trips by now - i will probably have to journey to the other realm many, many more times before i can even hope to begin to understand the mechanics - and many more years of study

--------------------
WWJDWWMD's?

What Would Jesus Do With Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: djnoktirnal]
    #6615091 - 02/26/07 11:56 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Once I ate 6 tabs of an acid that was rainbow colored and only 1/4 the normal size. I ate all 6 at 2:00pm. At 3:00pm I felt nothing so I smoked some pot hoping it would activate the acid. It did nothing. I watched tv for another 2 1/2 hour feeling no acid effects.

But at 5:30pm I blacked out completely, not even aware of getting sleepy. I stayed out for 2 1/2 hours.

At 8:00pm I woke-up, completely disoriented and confused. I looked around and noticed the TV was acting strange, the then phone, then the lights. Eventually everything was turing on and off or acting strange.

I beam of energy hit my body; it felt like a transported beam in Star Trek, breaking down my body on a molecular level. I looked at my hand and could see it was not solid and that a magnetic energy held them loosly together.

I tested this and took my hand and pressed it into the couch I was sitting on. I could see my hand enter into the couch and I could feel the molcules of my hand mixing with the molicules of the couch. It was a weird magnetic feeling; very creepy.

I got very scared and pulled my hand out and tried to run to the bathroom and throw-up. When I moved, the molecular feeling hurt and I saw paralized.

I spent the next hour trapped in another dimension that exists within our own. I saw things most people will never get a chance to see. It was the most horrific experience of my life at the time but it made me stronger than I ever imagined and opened psychic doors forever. What I saw during that hour changed my life and my perseption of the world around me.

In response the the original post.

Yes, large amounts of LSD can not only allow you to see into other realities/dimensions, it can even crack that dimensional door open wide enought for the physical body to slip through too.

BE CAFEFUL: You cannot control what dimension/realm you access when you do this - but to achieve this LSD induced state, one needs to ingest enough LSD to at least cause sever fautige when coming on (people who have dosed many times have esperienced this). Before it kicks on you should feel tired and sleepy. Even this level probably is not enough. Better is to actually black out.

That's right, eat enough LSD to actually black out and fall asleep - that would probably be 10 X the normal "high" dose you are used to.

You will not stay asleep, you will wake back up high as a kite and in a state where the astral universe is more real that the physical.

This is a quantum psychical reaction, the ego is so gone that sub-atomic space is ruptured completely (you'll be glad reality returns to normal after the drug wears off.

Please be very careful though - I acheived this state twice by accident. The above trip was very scary and I really did not expect 6 tabs to do that.

The only other time LSD did that was when I accidentally ate the equivelent of 50 tab in liquid form. I enjoyed the first 4 hours, but got very sleepy and fell asleep.

I woke-up out of my body, completely consious, thousands of miles above the earth.

--------------------
Look at the atoms in the air and allow your mind to see the other planes that coexists in the same physical space where you sit. There are vibrational strings in each and every atom containing infinite realities, universes, and dimensions. Multidimensional beings and entities are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! Only gravity and mental energy can pass through these different atomic branes and mushrooms can break the mental/spiritual membranes separating one reality from the other. TAKE A LOOK!

OfflineDreamSignals
Morphogenetic Truth

Loc: the void
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: fromthemoon]
    #6617530 - 02/27/07 05:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I actually wrote about SOMETHING like that after an acid trip, here it is:

Thoughts on ESP.

It has come to my attention, that there is something more to the brain, which we haven’t concretely figured out. The possibilities if we indeed end up developing some sort of perception of the ebb and flow of the universe are endless. What Terence Makenna and Timothy Leary seemed to agree with, is the connection between psychedelics, the spiritual experience and as Jung had named earlier as “Individuation” or “Integration” of the Self and the universe, and in return the blend of the subconscious and the conscious. Finding the image of god within the mind seems like an extraordinary capability already, if we set out to research this further, and someday “mastering it, we could be towards the start towards a better type of world, of awakened individuals that seek to express humanity as its maximum level.

On Breathing Walls and Melting Objects.

I have come to hypothesize, after a very pleasant LSD experience, is that the breathing/Melting/Morphing world we experience on psychedelics, could be the works of the so called “third eye”. If by a struck of luck, we have activated an evolutionary mechanism within the brain, that actually lets us perceive the interactions of string theory, in the form of vibrations, which distort the actual perception of the outside world, sort of like how heat distorts the image you perceive in a hot day. Maybe Quantum perception could be the answer, or quite literally, the perception of the ebb and flow of the universe.

And here's Terence Makenna's "Alien Dreamtime":
http://deoxy.org/t_adt.htm

--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

Offlinedjnoktirnal
Ponderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: the psychabyss
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: DreamSignals]
    #6617614 - 02/27/07 06:05 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

interesting.....

a couple of months ago was tripping on lsd, watching the matrix coming up, when i began to peak, i went into another room. I imagined i was like neo: I summoned an invisible ball of energy and contained it in my hands, concentrating to make it more, and more powerful. As its energy increased, my hands were forced further apart. I release it towards a closed door, about 10 feet away, as it shot away the room's walls, ceiling, and floor warped as it passed. the door and wall it stood in warped and rippled like the surface of water when a drop hits it.

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Loc: Bay
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: DreamSignals]
    #6617659 - 02/27/07 06:17 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

New realms of not only perceptual trancendence, but psysical as well.

LSD is amazing. I wish I had some right now. haha

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: Sebastian23]
    #6617896 - 02/27/07 07:20 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

no LSD aliens, only shroom aliens.

LSD = god

InvisibleJack yo Self foo
The Artful Dodger
 User Gallery

Loc: Where the red fern grows....
    #8635064 - 07/14/08 08:09 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

a couple raves i was at while pretty highly dosed i thought i could see them hiding behind objects and entering peoples bodies for breif periods of time...when i saw it happen i would walk near those people and could feel a different energy coming from them...crazy thing was the others were watching me figure it out...it was like they wanted me to know....

i think they entered my body too..lol..they came in through the nape of the neck...i may have just been trippin though...oh wait i was, but it seemed to make sense at the time...

made me think of the bandaid on the back of Marcellus Wallace's neck where his soul was extracted...

--------------------
You learn something new everyday, so be sure you learn something from it.

OfflineMikeLib
E-tester

Loc: California, Bay Area
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: Jack yo Self foo]
    #8635295 - 07/14/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

DMT brought me to a new dimension where i met aliens, they told me "do your best to not lose your mind to astonishment, we have things we should tell you" anyway i had a fat ass conversation with these "aliens" and when i came out of hypersapce i forgot the conversation

--------------------
"did you exchange
A walk on part in the war,
For a lead role in a cage?"

Offlinemindfudged1134
laughs at yourfour winds
Male

Loc: west coast
    #8635323 - 07/14/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crimson_Nub said:
For sure we were Prehistoric creatures, it makes sense. For a few million years we had reptilian brains which believed in things like one all powerful god at the centre of the universe. 

i know we have amphibian relatives in our evolutionary lineage, but i don't remember reptiles in the mix. a cousin maybe, but not a direct descendant. or so i remember. i could be wrong.

--------------------
"ordinary people do fucked up things when fucked up things become ordinary"

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: mindfudged1134]
    #8635620 - 07/14/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

ok so occasionally when im on lsd theres aliens to me. I really consider them space aliens cause those aliens stay alien to me and inhabit my space or really our space. Some times their friendly some times their not, when they arnt they to just be space invaders you know unless you invader their space and that could explain alot if they try to shoot you down. but any who Its neat to see the UFOs on lsd or be a UFO and flew low below the radar. I personally fly in it in strange places.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinecynick420
stranger danger!
Male User Gallery

Loc: earth i think?
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: thedudenj]
    #8635669 - 07/14/08 10:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

"10-2 am x, yogi dmt and a box of krispi kremes in my need to know pose just outside area 51...

...fuck me its gotta be the deadhead chemistry blotters got right on top of me got me seein e muthafuckin t!!!"

seriously Rosetta Stoned invokes some fucked up visuals and thought processes.
http://toolshed.down.net/lyrics/10kdayslyrics.php#08

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: cynick420]
    #8635693 - 07/14/08 10:31 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

well personally i was talking about the poeple i meet on LSD LSD really gives me CEV or OEV i just meet crazy wild people. i thought it might of been some sort of metaphor the stuff i used to see as OEV and CEV's i found just to be astral projections and vapor trails of people i have met or will meet or relfections of my self is so groovy. I just know when people smoke DMT that know me well the see me and not some strange so called machine gnome thing, and they can understand what my spirit says so its not some high pitched thing they dont understand ushering em. its great

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinepurplemushies
PSYCHADELIC LIFE
    #13738590 - 01/05/11 11:13 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

man its so interesting how u can meet other beings thru pschadelics..........like 4 months ago  i was relly pissed one day  i was at my home by myself n i ate over 6grams of shrooms and had multiple bong sessions 2 hours into the trip it felt like i had been launched into space n i was seeing these eyes and stars with hands n feet thru my window and they eventually came in my house and brought someone with them i went to my kitchen and there was an alien behind my fridge    i was so startled i ran outside  only to find1 house in the middle of space i thought i was gonna die  but it was such a crazy expierence

--------------------

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: purplemushies]
    #13738611 - 01/05/11 11:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Now I'm not discounting the power of psychedelics, but I think you guys are taking high dose drug-induced delusions a bit too seriously...

OfflineGarrian
Stranger
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: tokinman21]
    #23412831 - 07/05/16 07:15 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

So I saw this post and thought I should share my bizzare experience. One night I took some 2CI acid, after spending 5 hours flipping through frames on Alice in wonderland I turned off the TV and put on some music. A blend of tool, massive attack and portishead, after entering into a trance and just sitting back and letting the music take me on a ride I started to realise I had the potential to tap into a cosmic high way which is spoken a lot about on ancient aliens. After 5 minutes of connecting it seemed I was traveling though a virtual worn hole, something like SG1. I suddenly felt a sense that I was connected to another place far of in the galaxy, very strange, when all of a sudden a glass picture at the front door on the wall flew off and smashed on the ground. Looking at the damage it was not possible for this to happen. The picture was nailed solidly to the wall.

Yes it's possible to connect to other places in our cosmos, and no you don't need 10x the dose to do it. All you need to do is play the music I listed to you and mediate in a semi lit room with some candles warm and a very comfortable place. Because of the picture falling I wasn't Able to stay connected for long but it definitely happened. When I get some more I'll tap in again and see if I can travel among another one to see what kind of knowledge I can get :-)

Glhf and safe travels.

OfflineCosmicCharlie420
Dab Desperado
Male

Loc: Somewhere in the clouds
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: Garrian]
    #23412851 - 07/05/16 07:26 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Bro this thread is 7 years old

--------------------
Nothin' left to do but, Smile, Smile Smile :smile: :smile: :smile:

"Hey don't worry, don't be afraid, ever. Because this is just a ride" - Bill Hicks

OfflineWeAreMushroom
Ask Me About Bigfoot
Male

Loc: Frying Like An Eagle
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: CosmicCharlie420]
    #23412914 - 07/05/16 08:03 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I ate 2.6mg of LSD and didn't see any aliens, lots of angelic/demonic archetypes but no aliens. The poster who talked about eating enough LSD to actually black out and wake up in a different reality knows what he's talking about. It's like that when you take enough.

:awecid2:

DMT though, I meet aliens every time on that one.

Edit: Why are we bumping this 7 year old thread? Fucking gravediggers. :facepalm:

Edited by WeAreMushroom (07/05/16 08:04 AM)

OfflineSyzygisticSoul
Shroom Yawner

Loc: Between dimensions
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: WeAreMushroom]
    #23412942 - 07/05/16 08:15 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Time is only an illusion :chesire:

OfflineDropsem
Stranger
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: SyzygisticSoul]
    #23413486 - 07/05/16 11:36 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

So I have zero background in this kind of stuff at all. I never heard about these reptilian aliens before until today. But what brought me to this sight was a wild trip I had a few weeks ago. I was not on a ridiculous dose of LSD(around 3 to 4 hits) but IT WAS very good acid. Anyways, I get home very early in the morning from a friends(around 3am). I went into my bathroom and just started to stare at  myself. I sat there for probably 30 to 45 minutes. The longer I looked at my own reflection, I started seeing my face turn into something. It would go away if I lost concentration or moved. But if I sat there and concentrated.. My face would turn into the same exact thing. Which resembled me as some sort of alien. I had this strange feeling I was still looking at myself, but in some other world or dimension or something? When I googled this and found this blog I was SHOCKED to read that what I saw As myself is so similar to this "annunaki" I have been reading about. I am very comfortable with tripping. I've done it a lot, my friends say too much. and I have seen some absolutely AMAZING things that many will never see. But this blog was just shocking to read about with all the similar experiences. Has anyone ever seen something like this? And what could this mean??

Edited by Dropsem (07/05/16 11:40 AM)

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#23413851 - 07/05/16 01:45 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Yep saw hyperdimensional entities on LSD that felt very alien and vibratory. Looked like a pray mantis sort of too. The feeling behind it was sooooo weird but felt loving, alien and profound all at the same time. Impossible to explain the feelings behind it. It was it

Looked like this just more 'mantoid'

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: AuroraBorealis88]
    #23413897 - 07/05/16 02:02 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I recent had an encounter with hyperdimensional extra terrestial beings that were mind controlling the human race.

Ive been researching these beings in the days since the trip and found a lot of the same information I was given during the trip (which was on cactus, not LSD) matches what I have been finding out. Clearly other people have had encounters with the same beings and levels of reality I perceived in my trip. THis is very interesting.

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Edited by Peyote Road (07/05/16 02:03 PM)

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: Peyote Road]
    #23413943 - 07/05/16 02:18 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Peyote Road said:
I recent had an encounter with hyperdimensional extra terrestial beings that were mind controlling the human race.

Ive been researching these beings in the days since the trip and found a lot of the same information I was given during the trip (which was on cactus, not LSD) matches what I have been finding out. Clearly other people have had encounters with the same beings and levels of reality I perceived in my trip. THis is very interesting.

Yes and I was stunned to find this encounter happening to me on LSD of all things. I always expected the only way I would ever see something like that was on DMT or a high dose of mushrooms. I never thought a synthetic chemical could be 'hyperdimensional' it was weird. Had a lot to do with vibrations and the song I was listening to had do with that stuff as well as higher consciousness.
The song was Across the Universe

This is the part of the trip report I wrote if you're interested:

Quote:

Before this feeling happened of extreme well being and love though it is important to mention that the music itself slowed waaaay down and began to vibrate intensely. This vibration and what seemed to be a slowing down of time manifested something; the musical vibrations themselves seemed to manifest visuals…and I felt like my friend who was tripping saw it and felt it too and we were both speechless just listening to the sounds of the music because it was so vibrational and touching. I’m not sure what my Russian friend was doing at the time but probably something in the kitchen. He kept getting in confrontations with his mother and doing random things.

Anyways these visuals that somehow only seemed to exist through the vibrations of the song (the chorus of the song to be specific) these visuals seemed to be predominately green with a small amount of blue and an even smaller amount of red. Maybe some faint yellows? I remember it was mostly green though. It was almost like all those colors combined and became a new blended iridescent color combination. This vibratory color field then appeared to look like..holy shit an entity…Literally a fucking hyperdimensional entity like those reportedly seen on DMT and powerful doses of tryptamines. I was so surprised/confused because I thought things like this were only possible on DMT and ridiculously high doses of Mushrooms and Ayahuasca but not a ..synthetic chemical like LSD…well I have gone much farther on mushrooms than on LSD and I still have never had an experience quite like this. This was a real explicit encounter. 

And to think that at the beginning of this night I never even thought real LSD even existed let alone that I would be faced with angelic beauty and fucking entity contact that very night while peaking off pure LSD and listening to the Beatles. Well that song has certainly never been the same for either of us since that night to say the least. We even played it multiple times on our next LSD trip to pull us out of a certain gloomy situation. Didn’t really work, just made us more emotional but whatever lol that’s another story.

But when I perceived and felt this entity and lovely vibrations of the music we felt like we were rained down upon with knowledge and love and cosmic awareness. Felt very alien and yet very heavenly and bright. And of course higher dimensional as well. The experience itself didn’t feel like it was alive (like with shrooms) but it felt like I had come in contact with something that was sentient and conscious..and very wise and important. This ‘entity' at least. I feel like it endowed me with indescribable cosmic knowledge and awareness. It had an alien, metaphysical, vibrational geometric vibe and felt sort of ‘Hindu’ in a way. Much of the trip had this kind of eastern Hindu feeling and clean patterned visual display that was most noticeable when looking at the designs on the small carpets in the living room. They seemed to wrap up and swallow my consciousness at one point. I can’t explain that shit.

Anyways the entity itself was like geometric but very indescribable and it really only showed itself during the chorus of the song when Paul McCartney would say “Jai Guru Deva Om". When the chorus wasn’t going it would just be colors but during the chorus and only after this the entity itself would be noticeable and would continue to inject me with universal love and understanding. This is definitely not anywhere close to the average LSD trip which is why I’m writing it down. This is an extremely rare experience that probably had largely to do with set and setting and the LSD itself being so pure. What’s crazy is that prior to this night I had never known what Jai Guru Deva Om actually meant and it turns out this phrase is a mantra that is actually supposed to take the mind to ‘higher consciousness’. And for me it kind of worked hah or at least appeared to I mean jesus fucking christ. 

I’m probably failing to explain just how profound and meaningful this all was. Words always fail to explain experiences like this. I think a lot of times people write trip reports and fail to conclude how powerful and profound the most meaningful part of their trip was and sometimes they don’t point it out at all but this is me pointing it out. This was the most meaningful and memorable part of the trip and one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

The “Om" itself would slow down extra during the song for me and be even more vibrational than the rest of the mantra sang and this is when the colors and cosmic awareness was the most intense and when these things in my head or perception were brought into existence through this vibration. The vibrations opened my perception up or something. And what do I found out months later? That this “om” actually represents the “vibration of the universe that allows all things to come into existence”…..this was a real mindfuck.

Edited by AuroraBorealis88 (07/05/16 02:19 PM)

OfflineEasyriding123
Extra ordinary
 User Gallery

Re: Lsd/Aliens [Re: AuroraBorealis88]
    #23414948 - 07/05/16 07:57 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I've seen some shit on shrooms. Never aliens though.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies