Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Have Ariel Sharon Impeached!
    #656753 - 06/01/02 12:06 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."

[Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956]

The petition below will help the lawyers in Belgium who are suing Ariel
Sharon for war crimes.

They need 1,000,000 signatures. They currently have 304,551

http://www.petitiononline.com/warcrime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Have Ariel Sharon Impeached! [Re: nugsarenice]
    #657454 - 06/01/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Impeached? Any idea what the Israeli impeachment process is like, or if they even have one? I don't.

Perhaps you mean indicted by some third party, like a special court in the Hague.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #657521 - 06/01/02 01:13 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Frankly, if I was Sharon, everytime some cowardly asshole Palestinian set off a suicide bomb, I would completely remove 1 Palestinian city from the face of the earth, including every man, woman, and child in it.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

#657883 - 06/01/02 05:21 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

How about a petition to indict Yasser Arafat on war crimes and all his friends who finance suicide bombers?

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
    #658059 - 06/01/02 07:07 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man,

That man is fucking evil.

It's funny how the once persecuted have become the oppressors.....
I see little difference in this Israel and nazi ermany.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #658096 - 06/01/02 07:27 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Do you have a source for this interview? I'de like to read the entire transcript to see if this quote is in context.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: Have Ariel Sharon Impeached! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #658114 - 06/01/02 07:47 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i like luvdemshrooms reply.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Have Ariel Sharon Impeached! [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #658306 - 06/02/02 02:28 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I found this in the depths of islamic yahoo groups, search for validity if you must!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#658405 - 06/02/02 03:36 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well OK then. I guess if you found it in a islamic yahoo group it must be true.

You're an idiot. What are you? 11 years old?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#658408 - 06/02/02 03:41 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Check out sigs #859814 & 859812

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #658769 - 06/02/02 09:00 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I got more titty then you, I think you are the 11 year old! Anyways, yahoo groups are easy, free, and how else is a poor palestinian going to share his/her personal view. Maybe by designing a very hard webpage, with alot of hard html graphics, with thier own server, with message boards, so they can argue in english all day. Is that what you expect? If so, I think you may have alot to learn about the "international" world. Your right though, this quote may have no validity to it, however this is the way Sharon acts, still reason enough for me to sign the petition.

Anonymous

#658829 - 06/02/02 09:48 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Sigs #859814 & 859812...

LOL

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#658846 - 06/02/02 09:58 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I expect people to be smart enough not to post stupid shit like this as if it were fact. Now, I don't know if he said that or not. Do you?

Try doing a little checking before showing your ignorance. If he said it, post the proof.

What is it you expect the Israelis to do? Just let asswipes with bombs come into their towns and blow people up with no retaliation? Now, I have no beef with either the Palestinians or the Israelis, but it's the Palestinians who are going into places where there are groups of civilians and detonating their bombs. Meanwhile the Israelis do targeted attacks, making effort not to kill civilians.

Are you really stupid enough to think that Palestinians are incapable of designing a web page? Do you really think there are no Palestinians with enough cash to fund a server with message boards? I suspect I know a good deal more about the international world than you ever will. Find another cause of the day. Just do a little research before you post this type of crap you fucking stupid ass hypochondriac.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Have Ariel Sharon Impeached! [Re: ]
    #658850 - 06/02/02 10:00 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

those could be real names, I guess that 's why people change their names through languages, otherwisep people like you would make fun of them all day.

OfflineMetaShroom
菌类
 User Gallery

Loc: East Anglia UK
    #658882 - 06/02/02 10:26 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

He has said a lot worse than that, like this.

Of course the Palestinians shouldnt bomb civillians, but they are only doing it as they have grown up facing decades of Israeli oppression. It is the only means they have to hit Israel where it hurts.

--------------------
:sleepingcow:  :penguinmonkey: :blah:

JOIN MAPS -> www.MAPS.ORG

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#658884 - 06/02/02 10:27 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

They wren't any more real than these: 860024, 860025, 860027, and 860029.

And reading down the list I see dozens of obvious fakes.

--------------------

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
    #660183 - 06/03/02 06:50 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I agree that we should all back up our observations as best we can. Can you back this up?

"Meanwhile the Israelis do targeted attacks, making effort not to kill civilians."

hongomon

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Have Ariel Sharon Impeached! [Re: hongomon]
    #660298 - 06/03/02 08:22 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I just came upon your post.
I'll answer you this way for now as time is short.

If you were the Israelis, and you wanted to kill civilians, would you enter towns and go house to house as they have done?
Or would you merely use artillary and completely or even partially flatten the town?

Even the so called "fact finders" and the anti Israeli media haven't been able to come up with any evidence that the Israelis target civilians. Do you think it's because in a world that seems to dislike the Jews so much that nobody looks? Hardly, many look but there is no evidence to suggest that they are killing civilians, yet each time a "suicide" bomber kills himself and others the Palestinian groups rush to claim credit. And then who condems them?

As I see it, the Palestinians who do these things are shameless cowards who cast a shadow on all Palstinians. I'm sure there are many Palestinians who are sickened by these attacks but are afraid to speak out for fear of being labeled collaborators and being murdered in the streets.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #660409 - 06/03/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I think the "fact finding" that you are unaware of, probraly lies in a couple facts. First israili's around the world think the israili government is acting wrongly in the palestinian war. They have protested! also, soldiers of Israel have resigned due to the policy of Sharon. Lastly, many mercernaries go "town to town" killing all those that would rise up to defend or question, it is a fact that has survived throughout time.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #660411 - 06/03/02 09:43 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Also I don't have any jewish friends, so i cannot speak from a personal friend's viewpoint, however the two jewish employers I have had, smoked herb. And never wore yamaka's or assoicated themselves with mainstream judeaism, Maybe because of what mainstream judaeims represents today, hyprocrisy, a hatred of middle easterners, violence, and non peace.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder