Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Crucial feature suggestion..
    #6603842 - 02/23/07 10:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Alright we all know of the assholes who refuse to make breaks for paragraphs. The ones who will sit there and type a huge fucking block and expect people to actually read it. I say fuck them, if they don't have the common courtesy to make paragraphs the boards should do it for them. :lol:

After a certain amount of lines in a row the script would pick up on it, stop the post from being entered, and give the user the option to let the script break down their block into multiple paragraphs for them. Hell, you could even make it do it automatically and give them no choice in the matter, that'd be great.

For some incentive I bring you as an offering to pleasure yourself with as you please.

Thanks! :cheers:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Crucial feature suggestion.. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6603864 - 02/23/07 10:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Hmm... how about a slightly more elaborate, yet discreet system.

When the user posts 18 paragraphs in one (Chances are, no periods either), a script will run that will make minor changes to the post that he or she won't notice at first. Maybe change an instance or two of "I" to "my bleeding anus".

(Might not be ideal for the marketplace, where you'll have 30 lines making up a list of trade items. We don't want any 'HBWR seeds from my bleeding anus Am Shaman'.)

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Crucial feature suggestion.. [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6603894 - 02/23/07 10:44 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:rofl:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback