Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6591012 - 02/20/07 08:05 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

beautiful "post".

I guess those who are changed forever think alike to some degree.
All of my trips have brought me to a new level. Im not too certain of how "high" up the bar can get when the effects stay with you to some degree.

A funny side note. I remember biting my moms nipple when I was a baby(really hard). I remember how she reacted, and which chair/room we were in and everything. She remembers it too..........after I asked her about it.

She just couldnt believe that I remembered that. She actaully asked me if my dad had told me about that story.
I had to know if it was true, and that why I asked her about it.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: yageman]
    #6591205 - 02/20/07 08:43 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Lol! :grin:
That's funny, Yageman! Unfortunately, I can't really remember too much about my early years.

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #6591249 - 02/20/07 08:53 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah man...psychedelics are amazing; they are NOT just drugs, that's for sure. They show us how much is really going on, and it really humbles me.

Quote:

A funny side note. I remember biting my moms nipple when I was a baby(really hard). I remember how she reacted, and which chair/room we were in and everything. She remembers it too..........after I asked her about it.

She just couldnt believe that I remembered that. She actaully asked me if my dad had told me about that story.
I had to know if it was true, and that why I asked her about it.

:rofl: Yeah....during that trip where I re-lived my childhood it all came back. Before this I had forgotten all the stuff that happened when I was a little kid, now I remember it...and remembering has really helped understand why I am the way the am. It's amazing how big of a part those early experiences play in the rest of your life.  For instance, I had OBEs all the time as a little kid, and also used to sleepwalk.  I remember one instance of this vividly now; I "woke up" from a dream that had me kinda freaked.....and the power was out. (I needed a night light because I would see all sorts of things in the dark)

So I decided to tell my parents (it was the middle of the night), because I was scared. I walked out of my room, and there's a staircase right there, off to the left. I glanced down and there were two ghostbusters there....they said something to me that scared me, then pulled a garage door shut....closing off the bottom of the staircase. Needless to say that REALLY freaked me out. At this time my parents room was right down the hall from me, and it wasn't that long of a hallway....well, I walked down it to get to their room.  This wasn't your average walk down the hall though....the more I walked, the farther away the room got; the hall stretched, twisted, melted, breathed. I was seeing all sorts of things; patterns, colors, evil jack-in-the-boxes bouncing up and down cackling at me. Picture a heavy mushroom trip; it was very similar to that. My walk down this hall of horrors seemed to take an eternity, but finally andsuddenly I was at my parents room. I crept in, my head tingling with fear from what I'd just experienced. I stood there for a while, nervous to wake my parents, but finally I did, and answered their question of "what's wrong" with "the power went out". :lol: They had no idea of what had just transpired of course....I made no effort to explain it to them. So they were like "thanks for telling us buddy, why don't you go back to sleep?". Looking back I can see how amusing it must've been to be woken in the middle of night by your son, to tell you that the power was out.....but at this time it was no laughing matter. 

Things like that weren't abnormal, those kind of experiences were nightly occurances for me as a little kid. I had to have a night light for years.....even up into middle school, years after that stuff stopped....even though I had forgotten (blocked out?) those experiences, the fear of the dark remained for years afterward.

There was another instance when my bed had just been made....the sheets and blankets were tucked under the mattress. Well, in my sleep I rolled over and fell out of bed.....but I got caught in sheets/blankets there, alongside the bed. I started yelling, my parents came in, and heard me yelling, but didn't know where I was at first (There were complications with my birth, so I was very small....I'm still pretty skinny, despite eating massive quantities of food)  My mom was crying, saying "Oh my God, he's stuck in the wall", but my dad realized what was up right quick and rescued me. :laugh:

My parents still talk about that instance from time to time, so I know it really happened.....as to the other one, despite the fact that a mushroom trip allowed me to remember and re-live it, I KNOW it happened, and it wasn't just a vivid hallucination. However, to be sure I asked my parents about it, and yup, sure enough it happened....and more than once.

--------------------

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #6591746 - 02/20/07 10:29 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

No I was just fooling around in the beginning, yage.  I couldn't find the font for sarcasm. :smile:
Seriously though this is Henry:

He used to be a handsome man and then he took too many acid and he thinks he's a platypus.  Just be careful.

InvisibleGreen420Thang
FriendlyStranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: This Island Earth, Behind the ...
Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6591772 - 02/20/07 10:34 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
"Oh my God, he's stuck in the wall"

:rofl:

sorta along the childhood hallucinations of DS, I can still recall from when I was young, I had sorta plush decorative clown/jackinthebox hanging from my wall (very cheery n cute, clowns don't scare me neways) but I can remember that I would lay there falling asleep, and I would see it wave its hand at me.

And also my second time tripping I hallucinated that my cell phone rang. 3 senses were set off, sound(ringer), feeling (vibration), and the blue light of the phone as my dialated as hell pupils took in the bright LED light. The phone was not infact ringing. Call history proves this.  :tinfoil:

OfflineMarleryCatooOO
Attained Insight
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, U.S.
Re: hallucinations that are beyond normal/not typical [Re: Green420Thang]
    #6591814 - 02/20/07 10:43 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I enjoyed reading this very much, thanks

--------------------
:yinyang: *Good Vibes* :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract