Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSalvia_Antics
DMT Convert
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Garden Of Eden Flag
Reoccuring Salvia Traders
    #6588524 - 02/20/07 04:17 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

On most of my Salvia trips i find my self watching beings trade things

or i myself have been hired to sell parts of my house, most recently

sections of my roof, to these entity's. What does this mean? I just now

read Terence McKenna's Time and mind trip report on DMT and he mentioned

that the elves where traders. Weird coincidence?

--------------------

"The dream is dreaming itself"--Kalahari Bushmen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Reoccuring Salvia Traders [Re: Salvia_Antics]
    #6588553 - 02/20/07 04:42 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I think its the things from beyond, the MI-GO or fungi from Yuggoth if you will...

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Offlinecerpinjc7
LegalizationAdvocate
Male User Gallery

Loc: SomewhereBetweenReality&F...
Re: Reoccurring Salvia Traders [Re: Nalim]
    #6588592 - 02/20/07 05:13 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

what did they give you in return? Perhaps a sign to give up your material possessions or something... IDK my aunt is really good at interpreting dreams and spirit journeys.

--------------------
"I have only provided the keys, it is up to you to awaken your third eye and unlock the portal of your mind..." -

MARILIZE LEGALJUANA

Offlinefluffyfluffy
Awesome!
Female

Loc: California
Re: Reoccurring Salvia Traders [Re: cerpinjc7]
    #6588631 - 02/20/07 05:55 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I am horrible at interpreting anything, so I have no idea what it could mean. I only wanted to add that I experience similar sort of things. While I've never seen a trade, per se, I have thought I was in (or was? or perceived?) a store. Kind of the same..general principle.

Also, kind of like your roof being sold in sections, I definitely have hallucinations relating to sections/parts of things/levels, almost exclusively in fact, and my boyfriend has experienced that "sectioning" as well. So I guess I'm just as curious as you as to what it all means!

OfflineSalvia_Antics
DMT Convert
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Garden Of Eden Flag
Re: Reoccurring Salvia Traders [Re: fluffyfluffy]
    #6589980 - 02/20/07 04:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I was actually out side of a store on one of my trips. There were two other beings pointing at the store saying "Oh that looks nice!" and "Lets go shopping."

Outside of the store there were like tubes that came out of the ground and arced back in. They also had stuff flowing through them.

The one where i was selling parts of my roof, there all these beings roaming around looking for a part of my roof that they liked and i kept saying all the features of each piece, like a sales person.

I had a boss that was straight above me possibly female in feeling.

I also never witnessed a sell but after that trip i tripped again and i saw that one of the beings moved in to one of the pieces and was pissed that i was looking into his house. Sorta wierd

--------------------

"The dream is dreaming itself"--Kalahari Bushmen

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Reoccurring Salvia Traders [Re: Salvia_Antics]
    #6590084 - 02/20/07 04:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I get this really weird organic presence....I'll say elvish, though they aren't exactly elves, they're something way more out there than that. I've also felt energy erupt from my hands (while seated in lotus position) that formed an arc (from one hand to the other).....there were beings about 1 foot high coming out of each hand and energy connected each, coming from their heads. :strokebeard:

--------------------

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: Reoccurring Salvia Traders [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6590158 - 02/20/07 04:49 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

^ fuckin right man!

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Reoccurring Salvia Traders [Re: Hix]
    #6590478 - 02/20/07 06:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I can actually picture these "elvish things" faces in my mind right now, though there's no way I can describe them.

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6590852 - 02/20/07 07:38 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Try to describe them. It'll be fun.

One thing I feel on salvia is really weird.........

I dont feel pins and needles like some people do, or like how some people choose to explain it.
I feel geometric forms crawling in and out of my body(mainly my chest). They crawl on my skin aswell.

They have wonderfully complex forms and are exactly like the ones in my brain, guiding cognition.

I too consider there to be the most organic and earthy presence inside of a deep salvia trip.
It really does feel like a plant. Its like organized static energy rather than cognition. Its what the plants feel?.....lol
Maybe it is their form of consciousness, which is not consciousness at all.
Maybe it is truely all about us meating the organic and non-living things/the elements half way.

I never used it often because I didnt want to grow roots and be stuck forever.............lol

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (02/20/07 07:41 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Reoccurring Salvia Traders [Re: yageman]
    #6591076 - 02/20/07 08:15 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

One thing I feel is that there is a seam going through me....I can feel myself stretching & twisting....as well as being flattened.  The seam is the weirdest....I mentioned in your abnormal visual thread about all the different psychedelic effects seeping into my trips, no matter what I took...and my last trip where DMT & Salvia seeped into a heavy acid trip. Here's the report I wrote; http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6563396/an/0/page/0 it describes the seam going through me and what comes with it.

Quote:

I too consider there to be the most organic and earthy presence inside of a deep salvia trip. It really does feel like a plant.

Yeah, I find it to be the most organic as well.

Quote:

I can't find any words to describe what they look like, other than organic, greenish, plant-like.......and unlike anything else.

Their eyes though......from their eyes, as well as the telepathic connection I can describe their disposition somewhat. They seem amused, bemused, wise, mischievous...and mysterious. I get the feeling that there is a lot more to them then were willing to share, at least at that time.  I've had all sorts of experiences from psychedelics; religious, spiritual, beautiful, blissful, terrifying....experienced heaven & hell, been touched by God & the devil (the opposite & evil force...I use the devil for the lack of a better word) and everything in between. Rainbow spirits, insectoid alien things, angels, demons, fairies, so on and so forth........and I've got to say, these "elvish organic entities" that come with salvia are by far the weirdest...the feeling I get by being around them is utterly bizarre.

I also don't smoke salvia often....what you said about "growing roots" and whatnot.....yeah, I feel you brother. :lol:  I only venture into this world every now and then.....it's just too bizarre & powerful to do too often.

--------------------

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #6592654 - 02/21/07 03:32 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Quote:

I can't find any words to describe what they look like, other than organic, greenish, plant-like.......and unlike anything else.

During my first salvia breakthrough there was something trying to grab me that looked like a giant cucumber with arms, eyes, and a mouth, I think he was wearing a hat too. It freaked me the fuck out.

--------------------

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Reoccurring Salvia Traders [Re: RobMarley420]
    #6592708 - 02/21/07 04:22 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia seems to have a thing for conjuring creatures and entities, much more so than shrooms I would say. I almost never meet entity's on shrooms but always on salvia..

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order