Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRahie
Stranger
Male
Was 9/11 a inside job?
    #6584631 - 02/19/07 09:19 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Vote
Was 9/11 a inside job?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (02/19/07 09:18 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: Rahie]
    #6584637 - 02/19/07 09:23 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

definately, perfect excuse to go raid another country, steal their oil and set up a 'democracy' - .... "Look they attatcked us first!"

There's over 100 US bases in Iraq now, complete with corporate fast food chains and DVD rentals. It won't be long, Bush is 'trying' but it's such 'hard work' coming from the guy who never served a day in his life... talk about a monkey wrench in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Edited by schmutzen (02/19/07 09:37 AM)

InvisibleGratos
Just thinkin anddrinkin
 User Gallery
    #6584640 - 02/19/07 09:27 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

No, just a result of gross negligence.

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: Gratos]
    #6584657 - 02/19/07 09:34 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yes it was.

I know.

I did it.

Any questions?

Offlinemr_kite
The Watcher
Male

Loc: shambhala
    #6584691 - 02/19/07 09:51 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

This thread should have been shot at its conception.

--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: gregorio]
    #6584710 - 02/19/07 10:02 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

post deleted by government

Edited by Corporal Kielbasa (02/19/07 07:25 PM)

Offlinejohnjohnson
Stranger

Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6584727 - 02/19/07 10:09 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

honestly I don't think so, but it was an excuse for a war we didn't need in Iraq, but i think Afghanistan is a bad ass war.

Edited by johnjohnson (02/19/07 10:18 AM)

InvisibleRahie
Stranger
Male
Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: johnjohnson]
    #6584732 - 02/19/07 10:10 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

johnjohnson said:
honestly I don't think so, but it was an excuse for a war we didn't need in Iraq, but i think Afghanistan was a bad ass war.

Afghanistan war is still going on, my step dad might have to ship out there.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: Gratos]
    #6584734 - 02/19/07 10:11 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Gratos said:
No, just a result of gross negligence.

Offlinejohnjohnson
Stranger

#6584735 - 02/19/07 10:12 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

ya i know its still going on but you don't hear much about it anymore.

InvisibleRahie
Stranger
Male
Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: johnjohnson]
    #6584738 - 02/19/07 10:13 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Then "was" wasn't a proper word to use.

Offlinejohnjohnson
Stranger

#6584745 - 02/19/07 10:16 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i know thats why i didn't make a high score on my sat on the english part, but I aced the math.

OfflineColbadol
Reality Mechanic
Male

#6584751 - 02/19/07 10:19 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

directly? prob not..

indirectly is irrefutable.

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#6584783 - 02/19/07 10:32 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Ah, the Pube's weekly "9/11 Inside Job" thread...

OfflineKevii
Tadpole
Male

Loc: California
Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: DNKYD]
    #6584786 - 02/19/07 10:33 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Theres lots of evidence about it being a controversy but its all circumstansial IMO

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: Kevii]
    #6584809 - 02/19/07 10:42 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Where is the evidence? Oh yeah a private company took it to China then recycled it....

They found sulfite deposits on molten steal in the rubble both at the trade centers and another bombing. Sulfate was used with thermate as an accelerate. Giving evidence to the fact that there were steal supports being cut. The evidence is building and slapping people in the face. You can't dennie it.

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

#6584845 - 02/19/07 11:03 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

The relentless agents of the Nerdle Wombanger Cabal have uncovered yet another astounding example government corruption and incompetence. The United States government currently is waging its misguided “Global War on Terror” against Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda in response to the September 11th attack on the World Trade Center. As some now have realized, the real villains responsible for this vile act of terrorism are not Osama Bin Laden and his maladroit band of Jihadists. The true culprit is an ominously combined force of the Irish Republican Army (IRA) and the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)!

The Irish compose one of the major ethnic groups within Manhattan; yet only one Irish citizen was reported to have died in the attack on the World Trade Center.1 Why did so many Irishmen fail to show up for work on 9/11? It seems the terrorists who destroyed the World Trade Center were not Arabs, but strangely, Irish nationalists.

The Irish Voice reported that undocumented Irish “construction workers” had been working at the World Trade Center on the day it was attacked. “As the Irish Voice reported last week, another undocumented Irish worker using false identification who narrowly escaped with his life stated that he saw many other Irish undocumented construction workers going up to a higher floor on the morning that the blasts occurred.” Not only were these “construction workers” merely undocumented, but they also assumed false pseudonyms.3 This “construction worker” façade would certainly be useful to anyone wishing to plant explosives.

As the honest physicist Steven E. Jones from Brigham Young University has also noted, the “official story” of how the World Trade Center collapsed is physically implausible. He suggested it must have been an inside job.4 Coincidentally, as they would have us believe, Larry Silverstein, the owner of World Trade Center Seven, was quoted whimsically saying, “…they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse” on a PBS documentary. (“Pulled” is demolition industry jargon for bringing down a building by means of explosives.) Could these “undocumented construction workers” be the demolition team that ultimately brought down the World Trade Center?

All of the Irish “undocumented construction workers” escaped the attack alive, although sustained minor injuries. While hospitalized, those men contacted a representative of Parliament who was a member of Sinn Fein, the political arm of the IRA. Soon afterwards, all these men were quickly whisked back to Ireland without any investigation or questioning by the Immigration and Naturalization Service.3
The Irish Republican Army had no reason to attack the United States unprovoked. Rather, they seem to have been working for the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia.

The FARC supplies the IRA with much of its weaponry and training. Columbian Security Forces arrested three members of Sinn Fein after participating in a five-week training FARC terrorist training camp. “According to British security sources, it was at one of these camps that the three IRA men swapped expertise and tested new bomb-making equipment.”7 At this point, it seems clear that the “undocumented construction workers” received their explosives training from a similar FARC camp.

The FARC relies heavily on the drug trade in order to finance its ongoing revolution against the government of Columbia. Prior to the September 11th attack, due to pressure from the United States and other countries, the Taliban had suppressed the once lucrative opium market in Afghanistan. The FARC gained considerable funds from the distribution of Afghani’s opium and the elimination of this trade undoubtedly hurt them.

The FARC masterminded this set up against Al Qaeda in an attempt to have the Taliban overthrown. Since members of the FARC would have an incredibly hard time entering the United States, the attack appears to have been implemented mainly by members of the IRA.
As expected by FARC, after the attack on the World Trade Center the United States entered Afghanistan and removed the Taliban from power. Once the Taliban had been removed, opium production steadily rose back to pre-Taliban standards.

It must be assumed all the findings of the 9/11 Commission are false. The government of the United States of America appears to be utterly infiltrated by agents of the Irish Republican Army. On September 11, Richard Haass, a special United States envoy sent by president Bush to Dublin, heard of the attacks on the World Trade Center, but continued on with his meetings unaffected.5

It is possible that only Richard Haass is subordinate to the IRA, but it is also possible that both Richard Haass and George W. Bush Jr. are affiliated with them! We know Richard Egan, the American ambassador to Dublin, is under the thumb of the IRA, for he was photographed meeting with Joe Cahill, the former murderer, weapons smuggler, and head of the IRA's financial network.6 And this is only the tip of the iceberg. Just how much influence the IRA wields over the government of the United States is unknown, but it is certainly enough to cover-up their footprints.

Furthermore, the Fire Department of New York is dominated by the Irish and has been accused of having discriminatory hiring processes.2 Some of the largest donations Sinn Fein receives comes from the FDNY. Not only is the IRA able to manipulate our elected officials, they also have the power to conceal any information about explosives the firefighters may have discovered.

Our government has been duped, but thanks to the Nerdle Wombanger Cabal, light has been shed on this terrible travesty. There is no honest reason to doubt these findings. We encourage any soporose person who doubts the sincerity of this well supported theory to research this information for him or herself. All of this information is from credible sources; we merely connected the dots.

ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE AND BAN THE FUCKING BOMB!

1. Spektor, Alex. "Victims by Country and Citizenship." September 11th Victims. 2003. <http://www.september11victims.com >.
2. Deignan, Tom. "Is the FDNY Racist?" Irish Voice. <http://www.irishvoice.com>;.

3. "Four Missing Irish Alive in NY Hospital." Irish Voice 26 Sept. 2001. <http://www.irishvoice.com/>;.
4. Scholars for 9/11 Truth. 30 Jan. 2006. <http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org>;.
5. Melaugh, Martin. "Chronology of the Conflict." 4 Jan. 2007. University of Ulster. <http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/othelem/chron/ch01.htm>;.
6. Harnden, Toby. "US Ambassador in IRA Hand-Shake Row." Telegraph 10 Nov. 2001. <http://www.telegraph.co.uk>;.
7. Wilson, Jamie, Richard Taylor, Martin Hodgson, and Julian Borger. "Trio's Trip to Jungle Costs IRA Dear." Guardian Unlimited 18 Aug. 2001. <http://www.guardian.co.uk>;.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #6584859 - 02/19/07 11:09 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I cant believe people believe this garbage.

The 9/11/Inside Job theory is right up there with Jesus Rising from the Dead in my book of fairy-tales that never happened.

But, just like any other religion, it has its share of rabid followers whom you will never convince otherwise. Because they have "evidence." i.e. the bible, grainy video-tape footage, etc etc.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleRahie
Stranger
Male
Re: Was 9/11 a inside job? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6584865 - 02/19/07 11:11 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah guys Bin Laden did it from a cave in Afghanistan.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #6584867 - 02/19/07 11:12 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

No, the planes that crashed into it did it.

You can argue about who orchestrated it all you want.

If you want to argue that GW put the hijackers on the plane, fine. But dont try to tell me there were thousands of pounds of explosives duct-taped to the stairwells put there by CIA agents in the middle of the night on 9/10.

Or any bullshit like that.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order