Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Shroom eating question
    #657378 - 06/01/02 10:26 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I was just wondering how does everyone eat their shrooms. For me, I cant stand the tast of them (dry or wet), so it takes me probally close to a hour to eat about 4-5 grams. Last time with some koh samui's, before I was finsihed eating the whole 4 1/2 grams, I was already starting to feel the trip coming on. Once that happened I couldnt finish the last gram, but still tripped good with only 3 1/2 grams. How does everyone eat their own? Anyone just eat them all at once to get it over with? I wish I could do that but that wouldnt happen withouth some puking....just curious....later

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Shroom eating question [Re: ]
    #657516 - 06/01/02 01:09 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Grind the shrooms to powder with a coffe grinder. Buy a 16oz bottle of OJ, pour out about 2/3, mix in powder, shake, chug.

You'll find the trip comes on faster since the shrooms are powdered.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

#657593 - 06/01/02 02:08 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

TRAILMIX
I just put them in a ziplock baggie, with trailmix, or cashews, and I'm good to go. Its a snack you can enjoy in public, and no ones the wiser. The nuts/fruit mask the taste, and you have something in your tummy . It takes abut an hour for the trip to come on though, since the food slows it down, but I find there is way less sickness, and the trip 'blooms' allowing you to get used to the effects, as opposed to dropping you to the floor.
-OoD

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Shroom eating question [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #657619 - 06/01/02 02:32 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

doesn't the OJ take away from the effect's of the shrooms?

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Shroom eating question [Re: Ripple]
    #657940 - 06/01/02 06:06 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I thought OJ was good to drink when eating shrooms... the Vitamin C enhances it or something. Am I right at all??

-RebelSteve

--------------------
Namaste.

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: Shroom eating question [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #658032 - 06/01/02 06:54 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know... In some head shops in Amsterdam they give you a packet of vitamin c and tell you to take it if you are tripping to hard it. They say it will bring you down pretty fast. From what I hear Vitamin C makes your trip less intense.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Shroom eating question [Re: nezshoo]
    #658229 - 06/02/02 12:33 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Ahhh, the old vitamin myth. Some will tell you it makes the effects stronger, others will tell you it lessens the effects. I don't really think it does anything at all, it's really just all in the mind. But sure, chewing on Vitamin C tablets on a trip is delicious!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Shroom eating question [Re: Ripple]
    #658246 - 06/02/02 01:06 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

No the OJ does not reduce the effects of the trip.

Where do you people come up with this stuff?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinealright
Stranger
    #663382 - 06/04/02 09:23 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I just munch the 3 - 3.5 g up real quick, YUM YUM. I don't really mind the taste of 'shrooms... almost like it... *gasp*

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #663807 - 06/05/02 07:19 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Eat them fresh. Take a big bite followed by some dark chocolate. Mushrooms are not like peyote ( a REAL man's psychedelic! ) where the bitter taste lingers forever. They have very little aftertaste. The chocolate quickly covers any bad taste.

Also, get it out of your head that you will get sick and that you can't stand the taste. Don't allow yourself to gag. Rephrase it in your mind and you can eat most anything. Tell yourself that the pungent flavor is a delicacy and indicative of it's power.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder