Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineinthelight
Stranger
Salvia Disappointment... Need help
    #6580880 - 02/18/07 09:46 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yesterday I have prepared my self to use salvia, I never used any other drugs and my intention of using salvia was spiritual, I bought 10x salvia, a bong and a torch lighter,loaded bowl with 2 pinches of salvia and I took many hits by loading bowl many times holding about 20-30 secs nothing happened just felt a little buzz.. it was total disappointment, I don't know whether 10x is low dosage for me or I'm doing something wrong?? you guys have any suggestion or similar problems that you finally got over it ? any comments welcome.

thanks in advance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: inthelight]
    #6580898 - 02/18/07 09:53 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

dosent take a rocket scientist to figure out that u need to smoke more.

--------------------
View My Gallery

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #6580918 - 02/18/07 10:04 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

some people are hard heads. smoking more may help, but also just trying a few times (over the course of a few days / weeks) may prove to work.

I know some people that have smoked almost a full gram of 20x in one sitting without feeling anything. Most people though, will feel even the smallest hit of 5x.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlineinthelight
Stranger
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: kotik]
    #6580945 - 02/18/07 10:17 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

well I did smoke more than half of the gram nothing happened :frown:, I guess I'm immune... do you thinking smoking 20x or 40x would help even for hard heads ? :P

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#6580947 - 02/18/07 10:19 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Get the hottest flame you possibly can. If necessary, steal a powerful flame thrower from a military facility. Breathing in heavily and heating is a lot more important than how long you hold it for. 40x should work.

Were you using a flavoured salvia mix? If you were, usually about half of what you get is flavourings, and the rest is salvia.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlineinthelight
Stranger
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6580971 - 02/18/07 10:31 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

nope I bought the one without flavourings, its original flavour doesn't bother me at all

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

#6581066 - 02/18/07 11:20 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

The hot flame is not necessary unless you're smoking plain leaf. As uarewotueat said. smoke more. Always keep the smoke in for 20sec before exhaling..

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: Nalim]
    #6581080 - 02/18/07 11:27 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

for me 10x led to a breakthrough the first time. i held the hit for more than i can remember since i was full blown tripping before i knew what hit me and i can't remember blowing the hit out. you say you haven't used drugs before? your technique for hitting a bong might not be what it needs to be for you to get an effective hit. i know when i started smoking being able to roast the bowl and clear the chamber took a while to get down. but maybe you are immune and need something like 25x. good luck in your quest for an adventure with salvia

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: SlashOZ]
    #6581113 - 02/18/07 11:41 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Excellent diagnosis: the problem is probably inability to take a big enough rip and hold it..

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots

OfflineZiggyGT
Night Tripper
Male

#6581237 - 02/18/07 12:14 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I say you need to pull it in deeper. I've been playing with salvia recently, and if you dont pull it in deep in your lungs, and hold it, nothing will happen. - Good luck

Offlineinthelight
Stranger
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: ZiggyGT]
    #6581521 - 02/18/07 01:35 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

thanx guys, I ordered new batch today hopefully I'll be able to enter salvia world :smile:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #6581543 - 02/18/07 01:40 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Were you using a flavoured salvia mix? If you were, usually about half of what you get is flavourings, and the rest is salvia.

They're flavoring it now? :what: Geez........ :nonono:

--------------------

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6581576 - 02/18/07 01:48 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, my thought exactly, why the hell are they do that? More youth oriented perhaps?:confused:

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #6581667 - 02/18/07 02:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

chances are, 40x will not be any different. I wouldnt give up right away, since there is a reverse tolerance associated with salvia, but sorry to hear it! doesnt take me much at all anymore.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinedeeplydisturbed
Stranger

#6581709 - 02/18/07 02:15 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Hi im new to this forum. I signed in because i had a similar problem... yesterday me and four friends bought salvia 6x and 10x, i think about 1 gram each (i cant really tell, they were really small bags). So we smoked all of it with a water pipe, taking one hit each and passing it around.. i may have smoked 3 hits of 6x and 2 of 10x. Ok i felt a bit hot.. i was like in a mild stoned/hipnotic state, but thats about it, no hallucinations, no colors becoming brighter, no new dimensions or paranormal encounters.

i was really dissapointed, so i decided to chug 15 grams of nutmeg (never tried it before) two or three hours later. went to sleep and set my alarm for 4 hours of sleep. i thought that when i woke up it would start to kick in. NOTHING.

Some extra facts:

- I was a bit anxious/scared, but that happens when u try a new drug, specially because of the things i heard about salvia
- I tried mushrooms before and it was the best thing ever, happiest moment of my life (sad but true)
- i weight around 70 kilograms
- i bought the salvia in a shop in camden town, london.. im not sure of the quality.

Anyway, any idea of what might have happened? what about the nutmeg?
what should i do, i really want to experience Salvia.

thank you for your time

OfflinePolyrhythmanaut
BaphometicServitude
Male

Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: deeplydisturbed]
    #6581729 - 02/18/07 02:19 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

if none of that works you should try a new vendor. Keep at it though because you are missing out!

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: Polyrhythmanaut]
    #6581762 - 02/18/07 02:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

So true: For me salvia is the absolute princess of all drugs

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
    #6581838 - 02/18/07 02:44 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

inthelight said:
yesterday I have prepared my self to use salvia, I never used any other drugs and my intention of using salvia was spiritual, I bought 10x salvia, a bong and a torch lighter,loaded bowl with 2 pinches of salvia and I took many hits by loading bowl many times holding about 20-30 secs nothing happened just felt a little buzz.. it was total disappointment, I don't know whether 10x is low dosage for me or I'm doing something wrong?? you guys have any suggestion or similar problems that you finally got over it ? any comments welcome.

thanks in advance

salvia has a backwards tolerence, it may take a few times to get it to work, it took me atleast 5 trials to get a breakthrough

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: highdroponics]
    #6581907 - 02/18/07 03:03 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

also it has been mentioned just briefly in this thread but the quality and source of the salvia can have some effect on the effectivness of the drug.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
    #6581930 - 02/18/07 03:10 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yeah most defenately, thats why im ordering some plants soon myself, ill know the quality of my own product. once i get it really growing good ill be offering free plants as long as people provide shipping costs.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Edited by highdroponics (02/18/07 03:11 PM)

Offlinedcstar500
Just starting onthe path...
Male

Loc: USA
    #6581931 - 02/18/07 03:10 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yo really quick question, how many times can you smoke salvia in a day? Do you think its bad to smoke it a bunch of times in one day or in one week?

--------------------
"And the alien anthropologists, after exhausting all possible explanations for the demise of the human race, were forced to settle on the only reason left: This species has amused itself to death."
-Roger Waters

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: dcstar500]
    #6581939 - 02/18/07 03:14 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Never smoked more than once in a day myself, but others have said that it works wonderfully.. Many times a week is absolutely no problem, at least not for me..

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#6582175 - 02/18/07 04:40 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That's probably it....it fucking sucks dude, one step closer to a ban.  Fucking greedy pricks, screwing it up for everyone else. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

deeplydisturbed; nutmeg :projectile:

that's not worth doing. Period.

As to the salvia, keep on trying. It only gave me mild effects at best....though it did hype up dream activity. I moved on to other things, then a couple years later started musing on it again. I got some 6x, tried a bit as a "tester".....and was straight up floored. :lol:  Anyone else get this weird organic.....elvish (for the lack of a better word, as these.....beings are something a LOT weirder than elves) presence/entity contact from salvia?  Beyond the curtain indeed.

--------------------

Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6583676 - 02/19/07 12:13 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia, like weed, seems to take a few attempts to get a true experience out of people. Be persistent.

Salvia must be smoked deeply and quickly. If you are able to lift the lighter and light it, SMOKE MORE. When it has worked you will not be able to.

Take the smoke deeply into your lungs and hold it for as long as you can.

--------------------
As we live a life of ease,
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and Sea of Green
In our Yellow Submarine

Offlinefluffyfluffy
Awesome!
Female

Loc: California
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: aelephant]
    #6583768 - 02/19/07 01:18 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I agree that you may not be smoking out of the bong correctly. The first two times, I smoked some plain leaf out of a bong, took two hits, and felt a lot of the effects people talk about. I was hallucinating and laughing uncontrollably and stuff. It was the same for my boyfriend. We're both sensitive to pretty much all drugs ever, and everybody's different in that respect. I'd say make sure you're smoking it right, and you really do have to breathe it in deeply.

Offlinedcstar500
Just starting onthe path...
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: fluffyfluffy]
    #6583866 - 02/19/07 01:59 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Salvia must be smoked deeply and quickly. If you are able to lift the lighter and light it, SMOKE MORE. When it has worked you will not be able to.

Is this the way to smoke salvia? Like to get a breakthrough is this a necessity: if you find that you are able to lift the lighter to your mouth and smoke more, you should?

--------------------
"And the alien anthropologists, after exhausting all possible explanations for the demise of the human race, were forced to settle on the only reason left: This species has amused itself to death."
-Roger Waters

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

#6584113 - 02/19/07 04:18 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I do it that way.. As long as I can smoke more I smoke more..

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
    #6584183 - 02/19/07 04:49 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

You need to get a bong and load it and take a huge hit big as you can and hold it 15+ seconds, u will then cry for mom and then sober up and sweat and wonder wtf just happened.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #6584196 - 02/19/07 04:56 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

This is so simple. I think the most likely explanation is bunk Salvia. They sell tons of bunk Salvia nowadays so you might have to try a few different vendors to get the good stuff. I recently got 20X which wasn't nearly as strong as the 20X from my previous vendor. It was more like 5X.
There are a lot of ripoffs.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offlineinthelight
Stranger
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: cybrbeast]
    #6588506 - 02/20/07 03:49 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

well my new organic 10x just arrived and to test it I took very small amount to smoke from bong, and after holding 20 secs I forgot counting after my gut started beating like my heart I knew I was feeling the first effects :laugh:, after I exhaled about 20 secs later I felt I was moving backwards while my eyes were open I saw I was melting along with everything else in to the darkness then I started laughing so  hard for like 6 mins lol

so now I know, it wasn't the way I smoked it, it was the extract I bought it :smile: later today I will smoke enough to have a trip and will post my report.

thanks everyone  :laugh:

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

#6588549 - 02/20/07 04:39 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Wonderful to hear. Happy trails!

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots

Offlineinthelight
Stranger
    #6588689 - 02/20/07 06:35 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nast said:
Wonderful to hear. Happy trails!

Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

#6588990 - 02/20/07 10:33 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dcstar500 said:
Quote:

Is this the way to smoke salvia? Like to get a breakthrough is this a necessity: if you find that you are able to lift the lighter to your mouth and smoke more, you should?

Yes, and I recommend having someone sitting closely with you while you smoke it because when you have smoked enough you will drop the piece you are using and leave this world.

--------------------
As we live a life of ease,
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and Sea of Green
In our Yellow Submarine

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#6589129 - 02/20/07 11:28 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

A: Inhale amnd hold as long as possible
B: you need more at once then other people
or C Which I consider the most likely shitty 10x one vendors 10x isnt the same as anothers etc.

goodluck

OfflineJeroen198
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maastricht, The Netherlan...
Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: dilatedcreature]
    #6589406 - 02/20/07 01:23 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

is it physically possible to hold your breath so long that you'd pass out (or even die)? I imagine it isnt, but it can feel like it when the salvia is kicking in as you hold the smoke..

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Disappointment... Need help [Re: Jeroen198]
    #6589853 - 02/20/07 03:38 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

if you hold your breath to the point of passing out, your body will automatically start breathing again as soon as you're unconscious. Assuming of course, there's nothing preventing that. (a rope around your neck for example)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules