Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTofuWarrior
Stranger
Male

Attn Houston shroomers!
    #6570144 - 02/15/07 09:33 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Please have some respect! The past two weeks I have gone out to one of my favorite fields that i have been going to since high school, i'm pretty sure you all have been there. and while i did find a few meaty winter cubes I found about 5 pounds(dried) of Shroomer trash. Now I know that a lot of trash is from fishing hillbillies and i pick it up knowing that they don't know any better. But the majority of the trash was fast food in the middle of the cow field with receipts from 5:45am. She gives to us, lets not slap her in the face! Thats all. Peace and Love.

--------------------
"An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so."
"Democracy is an impossible thing until the power is shared by all, but let not democracy degenerate into mobocracy."-Mahatma Gandhi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: Attn Houston shroomers! [Re: TofuWarrior]
    #6570247 - 02/15/07 10:07 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yeh thats jus stupid of people
This one time I went out to my favorite field and found a half eaten pizza,a gatorade bottle and a empty pack of newports .. I was like WTF... ...dumb kids gonna mess it up for everybody..

So I feel what ur saying ..I jus wish people had more respect for cow pastures

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
    #6570408 - 02/15/07 11:13 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Man where you been ? Houston is a trash hole lately!
Don't bitch too much at the moment as Trash is the least of your worries!
Good ol KB Homes or Another huge Lang Gobbler will be turning your local pasture into a bunch of ugly ass tract houses...

Then you will have plenty to bitch about!

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

OfflineTofuWarrior
Stranger
Male

Re: Attn Houston shroomers! [Re: YESSUP]
    #6570780 - 02/15/07 01:28 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

True, but until then... if you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem. And its a little easier to pick up McDonalds wrappers than a house. I'm not meaning to bitch, as a human im as guilty as the next for raping the planet, but there are trash cans through out the field so it doesn't seem like too much to toss your crap in a can on your way out.

--------------------
"An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so."
"Democracy is an impossible thing until the power is shared by all, but let not democracy degenerate into mobocracy."-Mahatma Gandhi

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #6570799 - 02/15/07 01:34 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That is pretty disrespectful. I'l throw organic trash in the bushes or what not- you know, like apple cores and such. But paper and plastic and metals?? That's lame.

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State
Re: Attn Houston shroomers! [Re: CureCat]
    #6570811 - 02/15/07 01:38 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

is their even a winter cube season here? i ddint think cubes could survive temps lower than 40's.

--------------------

Offlinejdirty
Is this real?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: S.W. Louisiana
Re: Attn Houston shroomers! [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #6571053 - 02/15/07 02:53 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I'm right across the border on the louisiana side, and we had a plentiful winter cube season. Although, I was really expecting a flush after the last week of warmer weather, but I found none.

Last good flush I seen was directly after a cold period (40-50's), they were everywhere.

I do believe its too cold now though. 29 at night, and 41 during the day.

--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
    #6571070 - 02/15/07 02:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

"If You leave Trash You Are Trash"

The only thing I leave behind in the pasture are foot prints!

Doom,
I saw 2 Cubes yesterday morning but I do feel tonight's cold will drop the chances of finding them Winter Cubes!

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

Edited by YESSUP (02/15/07 03:00 PM)

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State
Re: Attn Houston shroomers! [Re: YESSUP]
    #6571209 - 02/15/07 03:38 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yes its nipply out there. im waiting for march/april. that'll be my time to shine.

--------------------

OfflineTofuWarrior
Stranger
Male

#6571655 - 02/15/07 05:24 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
is their even a winter cube season here? i ddint think cubes could survive temps lower than 40's.

I found about 15 grams dry 2 weeks ago and 5 last weekend, so I think they last of them have gone into hibernation.

--------------------

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

#6573172 - 02/16/07 12:05 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yep... trash is here, there, and everywhere. I don't like seeing trash in the fields. However, I like seeing trash more than I do shotgun shells! :shocked:

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #6574007 - 02/16/07 09:34 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I have found everything from Spent Cartridges (Kingston, Washington to tampons, and even many golf balls in fields in both the USA, Hawaii and Asia.

Beer-bottles, beer cans, paper, trash, food wrappings, broken bottles, clothes, dead cattle and bears, skulls, tarantulas, black widow spiders, cobras, rattlesnakes, water moccasins, Bees nests and hives, etc. while picking. Irate farmers with guns and even bigger guns, wild-eyed pot-growing Hawaiians and Samoans on Maui, etc and Oahu wioth alrge bayonets probably for thieves and who knows who. WHile people, male and female have been raped by big Samoans in Hawaii while out in pasturelands. Iguanas, lizards, toads, mongooses, wild minkeys fucking, etc. A prison farm tractor guard person threatening to plow my wifes car into a ditch at the Monroe Prison Farm. They ahd cattle and liberty caps and I had no idea it was a prison farm. A mad farmer with a hammer, and a few with guns.

And over the years, at least ten police, who chased me away and/or took my shrooms from me and/or who told me to step on and smash my shroom collections.

Anything can be found in an open range. Or on a lawn or in a public garden. Here in Seattle, syringes are popular items found in shroom beds. Now you have to watch where you place your hands and knees while picking. A lot of homeless junkies and speed freaks sleep in public parks in Seattle. Thus needles are common in a mulched garden bed. They toss them everywhere.

Even in Hawaii I found some on Kulaoa Ranch and even in Waikiki where they washed up on shore one day. Over two hundred in Waikiki one day.

Saw my first garden syringe in the Freeway Park in Seattle in 1977.

mj

Think on this for a while.

GGreatOne234 knowns of what I speak.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Attn Houston shroomers! [Re: mjshroomer]
    #6575223 - 02/16/07 04:47 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

From my experience, the cow pasture owners are most insane about the gates and fences. Nothing pisses the farmers off more than a shroomer who opens their gates and leaves them open, or breaks their barbed wire fences by hoping over them.

The Shroom Wizard once told me the only thing he will leave behind in a pasture are cigarette butts.. no biggie, the shrooms will grow just as good with garbage in the fields. But I quit smoking cigs 4 days ago so i leave nothing behind now.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds