Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMysticalMattH
Everchanging
Male
Loc: California
Hippy flipping
    #6572935 - 02/15/07 11:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

so im planning on taking 1/8 of psilocybe cubensis and 1 white lady (caffine 20, MDA 10, methamphetamine 1). can anyone explain to me what the hippy flipping experience is like, im really looking forward to it but would like to kinda know what to expect

--------------------
~Mystical~Matt~H~
What we hear and see on television and the radio and any other form of popular media is a lie. Question authority and form your own opinions. Be sure to be able to back them up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: MysticalMattH]
    #6572964 - 02/15/07 11:15 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

mushrooms go so much deeper than all that. why would ever want to eat any mushrooms with meth.

OfflineCatboy
Nekka
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Bay
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: daytripper05]
    #6573311 - 02/16/07 12:59 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

MDMA+Psilocybin is excellent. I reccomend eating the boomers, waiting for it to hit you, and take the pill. It's just a really great feeling trip.

--------------------
All posts by this user are completely fictitious, and should not be taken seriously by anyone.

OfflineVarman
Stranger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Happy flipping [Re: MysticalMattH]
    #6573344 - 02/16/07 01:10 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MysticalMattH said:
so im planning on taking 1/8 of psilocybe cubensis and 1 white lady (caffine 20, MDA 10, methamphetamine 1). can anyone explain to me what the hippy flipping experience is like, im really looking forward to it but would like to kinda know what to expect

I would try to get a better pill..... caffeine MDA? meth?  there isn't even any real x in there :confused:

--------------------

"Its A circular vortex..."

OfflineCrimson_Nub
Placebo
Male

Loc: Australia
    #6573667 - 02/16/07 04:15 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Back in the old days we had "Tripcticies" they were LSD laced Eccies(supposedly). Because you take both chemicals at the same time I found the trip used to come on more noticeably than the other chemicals and so waste them. The idea of mixing is to effect the mind set. As such I would take the tab first and then 20 mins later eat the mushrooms. Now as has been pointed out that tab is pretty crappy, caffeine is a waste and Meth is a joke but MDA is almost as good as the lady herself and so should make a nice platform to trip off(if all that caff and meth doesn't string you out to much).

--------------------
"There can be only one!"....but it lacks the inherent existence of itself.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Hippy flipping [Re: Crimson_Nub]
    #6573879 - 02/16/07 08:26 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I don't mix psychedelics with other drugs, but apparently you and me are different people, so...

Timing is important. You do NOT want to be coming down from meth or MDA, feeling exhausted and disgusting, but still tripping. Make sure you know the potency of all the substances, and roughly the time they take to wear off.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6574464 - 02/16/07 12:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Thats quite the pill you got there - the MDA should make things interesting compared to pure MDMA.

I've hippy flipped many times, and have always had a great time. The shrooms add a nice bit of depth to the E, and the E really creates a nice synergy with the mushrooms.

When I'm doing a hippy-flip, my prefered way of doing it, is to do the E first - then just at the tail-end of the E peak, eat the mushrooms. ie: instead of taking a 2nd pill, pop your mushrooms. I find when doing it this way, the E does not over-power the mushrooms and gives the trip a 'trippier' feel, and seems to smooth out the up/down wave nature of the mushrooms.

If you do the shrooms first, or do it before the MDMA peaks, I find the MDMA tends to over-power the shrooms.

Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

Re: Hippy flipping [Re: kaniz]
    #6574812 - 02/16/07 02:13 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I have hippy flipped once and had a great time. It wasn't a spiritually very deep trip, but the ecstasy puts you in the perfect state of mind to fully enjoy everything that happens on the shrooms. When I did it I took the E first, then when I felt myself starting to become ecstatic, did the shrooms. This pretty much insures a totally positive and energetic shroom trip. When I did this I ended up completely naked all night long crawling around on the floor laughing. I felt like a child, a baby even, just staring at everything in complete awe and joy.

--------------------
As we live a life of ease,
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and Sea of Green
In our Yellow Submarine

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: Hippy flipping [Re: aelephant]
    #6574832 - 02/16/07 02:19 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I would imagine it would make it twice as trippy with that pill you got

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

OfflineItsaMeMario
Stranger
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: AntiEverything]
    #6576750 - 02/16/07 11:54 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yeah well expect to feel like SHIT for the rest of the week if you care about your health at all.

OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: ItsaMeMario]
    #6576773 - 02/17/07 12:01 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

hippy flipping is great if u get it right...

if u get it wrong u will end up a spastic gurning mess, have fun! :smile:

--------------------
View My Gallery

InvisibleTROUBLE202007
Mushyman20
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #6577406 - 02/17/07 07:35 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Crazy

Offlinelobotomix
Stranger

Re: Hippy flipping [Re: TROUBLE202007]
    #6577458 - 02/17/07 08:45 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i think the idea behind candyflipping or hippyflipping,
is to peak on both drugs at the same time... because they create some sort of synergistic effect.

i have done a candyflip once, i took a very low dose of acid... just so there was visuals, and 90 minutes after the acid i took a low dose of MDMA (about 90 milligrams)... and the synergistic effect was perfect.

the two go very well together, it was one of the most orgasmic feeling i ever had in my life. beware, when u combine psychedelics with MDMA, they make eachother stronger. so don't take too much :smile:

i don't plan on doing it again, any time soon... if ever.
i prefer to be sober when i trip... no weed or other drugs.
LSD or Psylocybin, are just perfect the way they are :smile:

Edited by lobotomix (02/17/07 08:46 AM)

OfflineYayitsme
10-56
Male
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: lobotomix]
    #6577571 - 02/17/07 09:41 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I'll tell you what. MDMA will put so much empathy into yourself, especially if you're on shrooms. I know that shrooms alone will sometimes make you anxious and what not, but MDMA + shroooms....

I can't explain it you just have to experience it yourself.

--------------------
He aint got a cent, supposed to go to management but he spent it getting bent.

OfflineMysticalMattH
Everchanging
Male
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: ItsaMeMario]
    #6578056 - 02/17/07 12:07 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ItsaMeMario said:
yeah well expect to feel like SHIT for the rest of the week if you care about your health at all.

to tell you tyhe truth, my health means absolutely nothing to me because we only live one life, imma gonna live it up and experience all i can

--------------------
~Mystical~Matt~H~
What we hear and see on television and the radio and any other form of popular media is a lie. Question authority and form your own opinions. Be sure to be able to back them up.

Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

#6578472 - 02/17/07 02:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I never felt bad after I hippy flipped. I think it depends on how much meth is in your ecstasy, honestly and sadly.

--------------------
In our Yellow Submarine

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
    #6579188 - 02/17/07 05:13 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

At least you were well versed enough to do a little research and look up the pill you planned on trying with this combo. I can't really say what to expect as I've never tried MDA nor meth with mushrooms, have fun though.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: SuperD]
    #6579279 - 02/17/07 06:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

this might be a dumb question but what is hippy flipping just taking 2 drugs at once or what?

--------------------

InvisibleFixer
Unconventional
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast, USA
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6579494 - 02/17/07 07:51 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Not to be your conscience, but even if you believe that you are here only to pursue pleasure, you need to keep your health at optimum so you can enjoy those pleasures. If you're lucky enough to live long, you don't want to spend your time wishing you had more respect for your body. I know an older person who suffers from emphysema from long term cigarette smoking, and life for her is really unpleasant every day when she has trouble breathing.

OfflineJstHereFrTheCake
Stranger
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: Fixer]
    #6579523 - 02/17/07 08:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I personal hope not to live to long, I have never met an 80 year old that could do whatever they wanted, or even enjoy most things. The way I see it if I only live once then the difference between dieing at 90 from cancer or a stroke and dieing at 65, 70 because I decided to fight a wild bear with a sword, is just 20 years of pain and wasted time when I could have moved on to the next thing already, whatever that turns out to be.

Anyway, it doesn't look like there is really that much meth in it, but I dont know much about meth and it also depends on how much of everything else is in there. I am with the others on trying to find a better pill but if this is the best thing in your area then theres not much you can do, except not worry about it. Good luck, thats something I hope to do soon enough.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: JstHereFrTheCake]
    #6579605 - 02/17/07 08:48 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Does it take one or two people to flip a hippy. :smirk:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

OfflineCymbaline
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Oz
    #6580264 - 02/18/07 12:52 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MysticalMattH said:
Quote:

ItsaMeMario said:

to tell you tyhe truth, my health means absolutely nothing to me because we only live one life, imma gonna live it up and experience all i can

I used to think that 25 or more years ago - now I think, had I known I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself...

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Hippy flipping [Re: Cymbaline]
    #6580342 - 02/18/07 01:34 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

try 2 esctacy pills, 1 acid trip and a big handful of shroomies!

magical experience.... magical magical magical.

you should enjoy it, just be responsible with your synthetics use, as always... its a regular and much-said disclaimer!:)

Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

Re: Hippy flipping [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6583695 - 02/19/07 12:24 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Phish_Dude said:
this might be a dumb question but what is hippy flipping just taking 2 drugs at once or what?

Hippy flipping is taking mushrooms and ecstasy (MDMA) together.
Candy flipping is taking acid and ecstasy together.

--------------------
In our Yellow Submarine

OfflineMysticalMattH
Everchanging
Male
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: Cymbaline]
    #6595984 - 02/21/07 10:39 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cymbaline said:
Quote:

MysticalMattH said:
Quote:

ItsaMeMario said:

I used to think that 25 or more years ago - now I think, had I known I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself...

i really only plan on living about 10 more years man to tell you the truth (well not plan, but i prolly wont be alive and my life will be one fun ride travelin everywhere and seeing some crazy shit with a new found best friend)

--------------------
~Mystical~Matt~H~

Offlinegreystealth
Corrupt Cop

Re: Hippy flipping [Re: Brainiac]
    #8080224 - 02/28/08 03:10 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I'm going to hippy flip this weekend.

I have only candy flipped before with my girlfriend. We took roughly 8 pills spaced out. We dropped at 3:00pm and were rolling GREAT until 1AM, took a hit of acid-I had a great time, but it was too much for my gf(as usual) and she felt like her body wasn't hers and felt "wrong to pee"

We took our 8th pill at 2AM, and journeyed on back home.

The acid kept us up until 12 noon, and even when our roll came down around 3 or 4AM, we felt a natural high for the rest of the day-I was a really happy person.

Anyways, most likely going to hippyflip on my lonesome this time and not have to keep worrying about my gf. She doesn't fare well with hallucinogens.

I haven't rolled since June 07, and it was a bad roll.

I think a pill would do it for me, but may make it two. I plan on taking roughly 3-4.5G's of shrooms.

From reading other experiences, and knowing how bad comedowns suck from E, I think I'll take the pill first and the shrooms later. I've got red scorpions.

--------------------

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Hippy flipping [Re: greystealth]
    #8080596 - 02/28/08 08:11 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

uarewatueat where the fuck you been dude?

That pill seems okay to me.
Not into meth or caffeine.
Have you taken this type of pill before?

The MDA will probably make it very trippy, I don't have much experience with MDA, but from what I have read, its not as empathic as MDMA.

I'd go for it, take the pill an hour after the mushrooms
That should get the synergistic feel of a hippy flip going.

I have only done Candyflips, and they are pretty fucking awesome :rockon:.
Also with amphetamine and ketamine in the mix, makes it very fucking trippy.

ENJOY

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

OfflineDubSpore
Busy being human
 User Gallery

Loc: Ohio
    #24298549 - 05/05/17 09:12 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MysticalMattH said:
Quote:

Cymbaline said:
Quote:

MysticalMattH said:
Quote:

ItsaMeMario said:

i really only plan on living about 10 more years man to tell you the truth (well not plan, but i prolly wont be alive and my life will be one fun ride travelin everywhere and seeing some crazy shit with a new found best friend)

So r u still alive? Its been 10 years. Hows it goin?

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Hippy flipping [Re: DubSpore]
    #24299704 - 05/06/17 11:28 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

RIP

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale