Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Tonight i dine on the flesh of god [Re: notapillow]
    #6573583 - 02/16/07 03:03 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

update:
mmmmm cookies

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
    #6573591 - 02/16/07 03:10 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i'm about to snort a lot of narcos.  i'll be with you shortly buddy.

:pills: --> :rail: --> :hangover:

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Tonight i dine on the flesh of god [Re: pantsboy]
    #6573593 - 02/16/07 03:13 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

cookies make my teeth hurt.
whats up buddy
they need you in otd. they sad

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
    #6573594 - 02/16/07 03:13 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Did you extract the hydrocodone from those norcos first, man? If you didn't its going to burn really bad, because that's a lot of apap to snort, and its going to stuff up your nasals. Maybe just swallow them?

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

#6573599 - 02/16/07 03:16 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i just acquired a vial of sorts, but keep it cutty. i know i'm gonna get a good number PM's just for mention it on this site. i should have a large amount for a good while. be prepared to go insane next time you visit.

--------------------

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Re: Tonight i dine on the flesh of god [Re: Trainwreck]
    #6573603 - 02/16/07 03:19 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i more worried about what the hydrocodone will do to my stomach than what it will do to my nose. hydro always gives me stomach pains. will a simple coldwater extraction work?

--------------------

ToiletDuk said:

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
    #6573606 - 02/16/07 03:22 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ya it should work just fine. I've done a cold water extraction using the 10/350 norcos and it worked great. I got rid of a good 95% of the apap. All that was left a nice pile of what was almost pure hydrocodone. I never snorted though, I just mixed it in a bottle of mountain dew and sipped on it for a while. But damn did it fuck me up good :smirk:

I'm pretty sure snorting it would work pretty well too. But the only pills I've ever snorted were morphine sulfate and pure oxycodone by crushing up the 40mg OCs. That stuff is incredible.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#6573610 - 02/16/07 03:26 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pantsboy said:
i just acquired a vial of sorts, but keep it cutty.  i know i'm gonna get a good number PM's just for mention it on this site.  i should have a large amount for a good while.  be prepared to go insane next time you visit.

way ahead of you
keep it citty :grin:

--------------------

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Re: Tonight i dine on the flesh of god [Re: Trainwreck]
    #6573618 - 02/16/07 03:33 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, oxy is on a whole level of its own when it comes to pain killers. its a good thing they're so hard to get around here because there cheap as fuck and they work way too well.

--------------------

ToiletDuk said:

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
    #6573683 - 02/16/07 04:23 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

last night i went for a walk about 1AM, it was raining lightly the whole time... i danced and sang along with my Iriver (zappa/porcupine tree) feeling alive and well :tongue:

i wished i was on mushrooms but THC did the trick pretty well!

glad you're having a fun trip man :mushroom2:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Tonight i dine on the flesh of god [Re: Simisu]
    #6574602 - 02/16/07 12:42 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

WOW
now that was amushroom trip. i havent been that down and dirty with my fungus freinds in a while.
a night for the ages :grin:
:vineclimb:

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#6574634 - 02/16/07 12:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

walkin around eugene seriuosly was a fucking amazing experience. i spent a good 2 hours walking around in the looming misty rain. my favorite kind of weather. watchin all the trees crawl and squirm against the night sky. watching wisps of rain spiral into nothingness. hearing every little rain drop. i love how incontrol mushrooms make me. granted i was skipping around the streets like a mad man. but in my head i litteraly could hear everything. all information was imidiatly accesable. from a cats foot steps to other peoples conversations to the trains in the distace it all blended into this sleepy rainy symphony that made me feel fucking blessed to be alive :mushroom2:
more as i rememer it

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #6574716 - 02/16/07 01:32 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Thats always the rough part for me, remembering.

I envy the people I read here and on Erowid who can reconstruct their beautiful trips and describe everything to me in exquisite detail.

For me, the emotions and thoughts and actions that are so strong and right at the time are usually fuzzy and blurry the next day.

Maybe its because I always end up eating a zanny bar to make myself fall asleep.

:cool:

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #6574726 - 02/16/07 01:37 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Amazing, Pillow...sounds like an incredible time.  You're making me SOOOOOO eager to let the mushrooms eat me again!  :grin::thumbup::mushroom2:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Tonight i dine on the flesh of god [Re: MOTH]
    #6575275 - 02/16/07 05:04 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

ya it wa sprett amazing im still in compete awe. i love mushrooms so. nothing is as clost to me as they are. it goes beyond sacred probly into the relm of symbiosis. i havent taken a dose this size in a over a year.

i walked to this park aroun12 and sat on a beanch meditting and smokign my long ass elf pipe. i swear to god theres nothing better when im tripping then sitting and really enjoying a good smoke. after a while of sitting unde rthis huge dripping redwood tree i eventualy decided to go venture to the other side of the park and see what was up with a few other guys i could and see across the way. it was obvious to both of us that the other was smoking but i decided to take the inciative and go say whats up. somthing very rare for me. usualy i dont even talk, let alone to strangers. but on mushrooms im hyper energetic and social. usualy i talk a little too mnuch and im afraid i sound like a confusing overbearing phychpath.
but anyway these dudes where pretty chill they already had a pipe and a bong going around so i offered to throw my pipe into the rotation. we sat and blazed the night fantastic for like half an hour untill ir ealised i shoulo probly get back to my girl freind since i had been gone for over 2 hours. as i walked back to the dorms the world became utterly distorted and a wash in halusinations. i was getting beamed all sorts of weird phrophetic messages from some devine source. everything wa s afractaling symbol for what was to be. every little thing was a gift for me to take with me into the future. so many hillariously ironic thoughts, so many crazy messages wraped into balls of echoing ligh. i would look at a raindrow in apuddle and imidiatly every tree would erupt into a million riandrop vortexes splitering apart and flowing back together.
litteraly i had very little idea where i was. i was completly primal but in a good way. a wet soggy dripping mess of human goosh. i felt fucking divine :tripping:
i got back home and kissed my sleeping baby in here bed and proseded to listen to phish and play my bass al night. so many phish songs wher elitteraly driving me to the break of insanity. they where just to good. too tight and too perfect. FOAM maze and Its, ice really fucking got me going hard.
i was getting these very intense sensations in my brain "i only get them when im tripping this hard on mushrooms" they basicaly feel like my brain is cracking open and electric pleasure sauce was shooting out. it was quite intsense at the time. they litteraly are almost crippeling. but in an extremly good way :grin:
also i had never heard the song lengthwise before. i seriously was laughing my ass of listening to that :lol:
as the night wore on i slowly drifted back down. i played alot with clow sticks and colored light and stuff throughout the night cus they really hlep my mind go blank when im spiraling out.
todays afterglow is thick. i feel as if im not even controling my body. im just driftin along soaking up wonder
much love to you all :heart:
:rainbowcloud:

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#6575520 - 02/16/07 06:10 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

the theme of last nights trip was most definetly water. i mean not only the rain and everything. but the nessesity of water for life.
the fact that without rain i would not have these mushrooms at all, nor would i be here at all.
and since these mushrooms actualy grow 5 min from my home. they are close to me. an i to them. and we are linkled by good old h2o. the universal solvent that makes all of creation possible.

:link:

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #6575579 - 02/16/07 06:26 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Awesome that makes me want to trip :thumbup: Sounds like you had a very good , strong trip. Interesting to read for sure. Hope you gained as much pleasure and insight as it sounds like you did. :grin: :thumbup: Love the stuff about the rain, hell the whole thing sounded fucking awesome.

--------------------

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: Tonight i dine on the flesh of god [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6575633 - 02/16/07 06:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

sounds like a fucking fantastic trip bro.

I have about 4.5g of homegrown cubes waiting for me as soon as the weather gets warm.

I have tripped 3 times indoors this winter because of the cold. It doesn't do anything for me exept frustrate me.

Perhaps my most favorite feeling in the world is when mushrooms connect me with the earth and make me feel 100% primal, like you said. I love feeling like a wild animal, bare feet and all.

I enjoyed reading your post man.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Tonight i dine on the flesh of god [Re: daytripper05]
    #6578150 - 02/17/07 12:35 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

bumped cus its still on my mind.  :dancingshroom:

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #6578195 - 02/17/07 12:48 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like an awesome experience. I remember going out and walking in a light rain at night after I peaked on an acid trip. I was barely past the point where I was capable of knowing who I was or what act I was carrying out. Fun times. :grin:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder