Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBabylon2012
I eat cantaloupes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
About to receive Salvia leaves
    #6570400 - 02/15/07 11:08 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I am about to receive an ounce of salvia leaves ordered from iamshaman.com and I was wondering if anybody could tell me the exact amount I should smoke in my bhang. I have a scale here so I can measure a precise amount. Any idea?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: About to receive Salvia leaves [Re: Babylon2012]
    #6570405 - 02/15/07 11:11 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

1/3 gram plain leaf as fast as possible, hold as long as possible.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineBabylon2012
I eat cantaloupes
Male User Gallery

Re: About to receive Salvia leaves [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6570415 - 02/15/07 11:17 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That should do for a breaktrough in salvia land? :o)
Gee, I'm off for several trips with an ounce!

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
    #6570478 - 02/15/07 11:43 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yes but you must pack in each and every seperate hit that you can totally consume.

remember though, salvia has a backwards tolerence, you may not get anything out of it your first few times, i didnt have a breakthrough until yesterday on it.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

OfflineBabylon2012
I eat cantaloupes
Male User Gallery

Re: About to receive Salvia leaves [Re: highdroponics]
    #6570481 - 02/15/07 11:44 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Cool, thanks for the advice.

I'll find a way through. :o)

Peace!

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
    #6570759 - 02/15/07 01:19 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

setting and actions can effect your trip to dude, more than other psychedelics as it may cause you not to have that breakthrough period, follow my steps and youll trip for sure.

1. Pack bowl or bong
2. take biggest hit(s) of your life holding in for 3 seconds
3. before you exhale make sure your lying on you back with your eyes closed and in pure silence (no friends talking or laughing and if theres music make sure it relaxing and soft)
4 exhale, when you do this do it as long as possible dont just let the air burst out of your lungs like when your taking the biggest hit of dank in your life.

follow these and youll have a good time, dont do anything stupid either i want this stuff to remain legal for as long as possible

--------------------

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: About to receive Salvia leaves [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #6570773 - 02/15/07 01:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yes i agree with you, i would love to see this plant stay legal myself.

but im ordering a few plants just incase.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Re: About to receive Salvia leaves [Re: highdroponics]
    #6570788 - 02/15/07 01:29 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

and the worst part is all the people posting videos of themselves doing DUMB ass shit while on salvia, and thats whats gonna get this one scheduled

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
    #6570818 - 02/15/07 01:41 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

echoes73 said:
setting and actions can effect your trip to dude, more than other psychedelics as it may cause you not to have that breakthrough period, follow my steps and youll trip for sure.

1. Pack bowl or bong
2. take biggest hit(s) of your life holding in for 3 seconds
3. before you exhale make sure your lying on you back with your eyes closed and in pure silence (no friends talking or laughing and if theres music make sure it relaxing and soft)
4 exhale, when you do this do it as long as possible dont just let the air burst out of your lungs like when your taking the biggest hit of dank in your life.

follow these and youll have a good time, dont do anything stupid either i want this stuff to remain legal for as long as possible

step 2 is rite about straigh leaf,
step 3 and 4 are completely useless.
I did 20x and wile I was holding in my hit I turned off the new just in case some bad story came on or something during my trip, well once the audio halusenations kicked in it doesnt matter whats going on around you.

Salvia is the most intense thing I have done. Steps 3 and 4 here if they do matter to you and effect your trip then you probably defonutly do not want to go to the full next dimension salvia holds. Because if u can still hear and conect with your world around u for the first minute of the trip your dose was minor.

What I would do but not for straight leaf, is yes follow step 3 and 4, since your probably going to get tired of the taste of the leaf and since your still going to be in conection with ur real world you will probably want some music to listen to wile you feel the sensations and may get a visual or two.

But if you do any extraction of your leafs and smoke that I would follow my step and that is make a shit load of posters saying your on salvia and post them around the local visinity of were u can get to in the next minute. This may have made my trip better how ever I am now posative that I never wanna do that ever again. But I don't regret doing it yet, but now I almost notice this trip effecting my daily life.

For what ever reason this drug sometimes does nothing for people. So keep that in mind. But this drug somehow effects your memory when on it. I imediatly after 5 seconds of blowing my smoke out forgot I was on a drug and that is why I recomend posting reminders if you plan on going into the full salvia experience. I had people yelling its only a drug to me but My yelling was def overpowering them.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Re: About to receive Salvia leaves [Re: budmanman]
    #6570833 - 02/15/07 01:46 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i cant breakthrough if there is noise for me, and closing me eyes is the only way i get that full on Luke Brown's visions type of salvia trip, everyone is very different with salvia man...

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#6570843 - 02/15/07 01:51 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I dunno if its different for everyone but I do find it a coincidence that everyone ells who did my vial of salvia tripped exactly like me.

echoes73 I would highly recommend trying iamshaman . com 20x standardized extract.

Everyone had a beginning moment of forgetting they were on it, and then saw multiple of the same objects but not as long or as intense as me but i also took the most on accident.

But we def concluded that it was having almost the exact same effect on all 3 of us. This could of been a fluke but I doubt it. Try iamshaman though seriously.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

#6570878 - 02/15/07 02:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

budmanman said:
I dunno if its different for everyone but I do find it a coincidence that everyone ells who did my vial of salvia tripped exactly like me.

echoes73 I would highly recommend trying iamshaman . com 20x standardized extract.

Everyone had a beginning moment of forgetting they were on it, and then saw multiple of the same objects but not as long or as intense as me but i also took the most on accident.

But we def concluded that it was having almost the exact same effect on all 3 of us. This could of been a fluke but I doubt it. Try iamshaman though seriously.

you or anyone else ever seen "the woman" while trippin on salvia that is said to be the curse. Some crazy story about an old woman casting a spell on salvia and everyone that trips on it will see her, crazy thing is a lot of my friends claim to see some woman when tripping with sally (eyes closed) but i havent had this happen, what bout any of you...?

--------------------

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

#6570913 - 02/15/07 02:11 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

First time I broke trough, some weeks ago, there was an old woman sitting on my pipe, telling med to leave her drugs alone. This was with my eyes open, it seemed absolutely real and I felt that it was nothing strange about it, I didn't even realize that I had gotten any effects.. I had not heard that story until now though...

The trip that I speak of has pretty interesting documentation.. Read the second page of this thread:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6424767/page/0/fpart/2/vc/1
If you read it from the beginning you will see how the extract I used was prepared.. It was several major fuck-ups during the way though.

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State
    #6570920 - 02/15/07 02:12 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

one time on 15x i ripped a bongful, and reached over to pack in more and i heard a british womans voice say "oh look....he wants to pack another bowl!" and then there was laughter. yes a feminine deity definately resides over this stuff.

--------------------

OfflineBabylon2012
I eat cantaloupes
Male User Gallery

Re: About to receive Salvia leaves [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #6571022 - 02/15/07 02:45 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Gee, I was sure I would receive my package today. It's not in the mailbox yet... :S Maybe tomorrow.

I tripped several times on mushrooms but I absolutely do not know what to expect from salvia, even after having read lots of trip reports. Looks like an interesting experience! :laugh:

Can't wait for my mushrooms to grrrroow! Maybe 30% colonized now. :o)

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: About to receive Salvia leaves [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #6571025 - 02/15/07 02:45 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

all real noise made during my trip was glitching out and anything but understandable. + tons of audio halusenations that had absalutely no language to them just sounds and glitches and cutting in and out over and over.

--------------------

OfflineBabylon2012
I eat cantaloupes
Male User Gallery

#6571077 - 02/15/07 02:59 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Should my girlfriend try tripping with me? I know it is highly recommended to have a sitter, but we both want to try it. :grin:

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Loc: The Border of Reality
    #6571120 - 02/15/07 03:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

No you should not trip together, you should go one at a time.

If you are doing the quid method, then it might be safe to trip together. It could even be interesting.

OfflineBabylon2012
I eat cantaloupes
Male User Gallery

Re: About to receive Salvia leaves [Re: Compass]
    #6571138 - 02/15/07 03:14 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quid method... ? :confused: Why would this method be safer/more interesting?

I'll need some research on this!

OfflineBabylon2012
I eat cantaloupes
Male User Gallery

#6571334 - 02/15/07 04:11 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Pretty interesting suggestion, I will have to meditate on that option. Maybe what we could do is start with the quid methode and then smoke just a tiny bit of leaves (like maybe 0.15g) just to take off? :smile:

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#6571379 - 02/15/07 04:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

If its just straight leafs I do not know if you will get anything but a bad taste in your mouth unless maybe you are really susceptible to the effects. good luck with your journey through salvia which will probably end once you have a true break through.

--------------------

OfflineBabylon2012
I eat cantaloupes
Male User Gallery

#6571784 - 02/15/07 06:01 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck it, I'm gonna smoke 0.3g in one hit and hold as long as possible. My GF will sit me. And then her turn.

We'll see.

After that first time, maybe we can try at the same time.

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

#6571975 - 02/15/07 06:53 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia jsut causes extreme ego loss for me, with no visuals. Even at low doses. I have wrote down the expirence while it happens, and I basicly wrote jiggerish on paper. And sometime I talk about random stuff. And when I start to come back to reality I think wow this is such a wonderful vacation, I am lucky to expirence this. But after it's over all I remember is a hell of a ride. Hmm, so impossible to interpret, I cant remember much of any of my trips. I talk to other people sometimes, but it might be that I am talking to myself, if thats not a oxymoron.

--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
-                  -                -
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
-                  -                -
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder