Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
2CE - 6+3mg - Enjoyable for a while, but has its dark side....
    #6570163 - 02/15/07 11:42 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Last weekend I tried 2CE with a 14mg oral dose, and all around I enjoyed it - and was curious to give it another go.

Initially, I measured out 15mg for an oral dose, but decided to go with rectal administration for its apparent faster come-up and less body load. So, I measured out one 6mg pile, and one 3mg pile and put the remainder of the 15mg away. At 10:40pm, I took the first 6mg.

After about 30 mins, I was feeling the onset of the 2CE, and decided to take the remaining 3mg and then waited for everything to kick in. I was planning on heading out to a club that night - and wanted an intensity similar, or possibly a bit stronger than my 1st trip as I found that to be a very manageable experience.

At around 12:00pm, everything started to really kick in - normally I'm very 'time-line' driven and "if i say I want to leave at 12, I mean I want to leave at 12", and my initial intent was to leave for the club at 12:00 or so, but decided to not be in a rush - as I wasnt sure of things were going to continue increasing or not. There was no real body-load to speak of, the visuals started to kick in, and I was feeling fairly stimulated.

Finally got around to leaving at about 12:30 or so - feeling good as it felt like the plateau had hit, and made my way towards the club. It was a bit more intense than the previous time - OEVs were really starting to pop, some great CEVs, and at this point - was feeling really easy on the body.

We arrived at the club, and the DJ we had come to see was just getting on (about an hour before he was supposed to), and proceeded to bang out an amazing set of hypnotic-voodoo-techno, Tony Rohr really does have his own style - and having seen him 3 or 4 times before, this was by far one of the best sets I've heard from him. Great builds, some hard beats, and just some really hypnotic-head-bending stuff.

The music sounded stellar on the 2CE, and was really fun to dance to - but I did have a feeling of "I wish I had just done LSD or Mushrooms instead" for some reason. I was able to talk with people at the club fairly easily - or as easily as I could with how loud it was in there. And, I didnt find that I had a hard time trying to function at all.

However, at around 3:00am or so - I started to notice some strange feelings in my head/face - now and then it'd feel like parts of my face would go numb, and it felt like I could feel things 'clogging' in my head - I had noticed a bit of this sensation on my first 2CE trip - but it was not that bad, and it did not bother me. This time though, the feeling was far more pronounced, and it started to bug me - it would feel like parts of my head would 'clog' - a bit of pressure would build, then get released - and the trip would momentarily increase in intensity. It started to feel like "I'm only tripping because I'm damaging my brain" - I'd feel random aches in my left arm / chest area, my hands would feel 'puffy' - while I'm use to some weird body sensations (and similar ones at times) while on LSD, there was something about these ones that just 'did not feel right'

This started to bother me, and I started to keep an eye on my watch to 'see how much longer I had to go', and at this point it started to feel like time was crawling - check watch, 3:30, feel like an hour went by, check watch again - 3:40. I was still trying to enjoy myself, but the random feelings of my head being 'clogged' was making it hard to look past some of the physical aspects of the trip and just enjoy myself.

At around 4:30 or so, I had felt pretty much 'down' from the 2CE - still some lingerng after-effects/after-glow type thing, but the primary trip felt over - and the uncomfortable body sensations gone with it. Me and my friend decided to head home, we popped down stairs to grab our coats from the coat check - and the music down there was actually pretty good (was another club, 2 clubs, one building), and we snuck in there and danced for another half hour or so and then walked home.

We got home close to 6:00am - I was STARVING, so munched down on some food and then went to bed. Woke up feeling not too bad - but had a pretty groggy day after, but that can be credited to dancing all night and staying up till 6am, drugs or no drugs.

While the trip was not a "bad trip", or too intense, or scary or anything - I enjoyed 90% of it, there is something about how 2CE feels in my head/body which has me thinking 'I think that may of been the last time'.

When doing the rectal admin - there is pretty much no nausea / stomach upset on the comeup, it was very clean and smooth - and for the few hours of the plateau - it really does feel great. Fantastic mindset, great visuals, nice body energy - during this part of the trip, I like it /very/ much. It just seems that during the 1-2 hours of the comedown, some rather strange body sensations start to manifest themselves.

They don't hurt, they dont make me feel sick or anything, and while there is nothing totally over-whelming about them - there is that feeling of "There just isnt something right about this"

There is something really special about the 'peak' of the trip -- its just that about, 1hr period of time following the peak where it starts to feel like something isnt quite right. Thankfully it does not last that long, but its still enough to make me consider not trying 2CE again in the future.
----------

Some additions to this report.

- I had also taken a 3rd booster dose of around 2mg at about 11:40, when everything really kicked in @ 12:00, I decided to 'rinse out' anything else that was up there. I'm not sure if this really rinsed out anything and had any effect in lowering the intensity, or, if it rinsed out even my initial two doses and lowered the intensity. At 12:00am, everything just sort of went from 'mild comeon feeling', to 'wham, every surface around me is being covered in coiling neon snakes' -- while it wasnt too intense, the intensity and abrupt change was enough to startle me and had me thinking "If I'm going to a club, I dont want things to get much more intense than this" -- if I had just been staying home, or in a more controlled environment, I would of been all for things getting far more intense.

- The peak/pleatu of this substance is very nice, and I really do enjoy it. However, after the peak, and for about the 1st hour of the comedown - some uncomfortable body sensations start to manifest themselves, and sort of threw me into a negative head space. I'm reluctant to call it a 'bad trip', but either way - I was not enjoying it. At that point, the music stopped sounding good - I had a hard time getting into it, and the lack of flow had me a bit aggervated. After the hour had passed and got more into the 'after-glow' of the trip, I started to enjoy myself a bit more.

- Possibly this is just a fluke, but I noticed on Monday and Tuesday, I'd still get some tension in my head in similar spots to where it felt 'clogged' while on the comedown -- maybe its just a fluke, or maybe it is just some lingering physical effects.

As much as I enjoyed the peak - that hour on the comedown really has me questioning if I'll be taking 2CE again, as it really did have a feeling of "there is something wrong inside of my head".

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenamaste
Mayor of ODD
 User Gallery

Loc: Mom's Kitchen
Re: 2CE - 6+3mg - Enjoyable for a while, but has its dark side.... [Re: kaniz]
    #6571737 - 02/15/07 07:47 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

The body-load comes with the phenethylamine territory. Consider yourself lucky, smart and just better off for discovering this after only two trials. Expect the mescaline ride up to be a little bumpy too, but nothing like the severity of 2C-E.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports