Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetheperfectlizard
Stranger
Strange feelings when tripping...
    #652986 - 05/30/02 08:06 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I have tripped 5 times now...and 1 of those times was an extremly intense trip. Level 5...I took 9g's...

Anyways, EVERY time I trip, I get this strange feeling...it's like both physical and mental. The only way I can describe it is that 'something' is wrong...I cannot stand this feeling...it feels almost like sadness...but it's not. Sometimes it makes me feel like i'm gonna cry...for no reason, not because i'm sad or anything. It's really hard to describe this feeling.

I asked my friends if they felt this way too...while tripping, and they said that they knew what I was talking about...This feeling that I describe is enough to make me never take mushrooms again...and I don't think I will after eating 9g's. I felt god that day...and the things that were going on through my head were too intense.

By the way, i'm not a depressed person, nor do I take mushrooms when i'm in a bad mood or something is bothering me. It's just that everytime, even when i'm having a great trip, I feel this way...does anyone else know what i'm talking about here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewiser
Loc: countryside
Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: theperfectlizard]
    #653269 - 05/30/02 10:16 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Can you describe it a bit more deeply??

--------------------
I like to SHIMMY to my locations....

Offlinetheperfectlizard
Stranger
Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: wiser]
    #653693 - 05/30/02 01:25 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well, you know when the effects first kick in, you feel kind of dreamy? Almost like being buzzed off alcohol...

At that point, my body starts to feel real strange...and I don't really like the feeling. Then, I start to get the feeling like something is wrong. You know when something is really buggin you but you have no idea what it is? that's kinda what the feeling is like...I don't think it lasts throughout my whole trip...but it's really annoying.

I'm starting to think that mushrooms aren't my kind of drug. Everytime I have done mushrooms, about half way through trip, I start wishing the whole thing would end...even though i'm in a good mood. It's just too much...too intense. Low doses can be fun, but even then I still get that 'feeling'. I don't think i'll ever do mushrooms again. I remember the first time I took them, I planned on talking to god and becomming one with the earth and stuff like that. I took 3g's and nothing like that happened...but when I took 9g's...whoa. Words cannot describe it...and that experience was enough.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #653849 - 05/30/02 02:31 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Shrooms are very powerful. Some times i feel too stimulated, almost edgy/nervousness. I will try and smoke weed to chill me out but it doesnt help. best thing that helps me is to just forget about it. Just keep busy talk to friends and laugh a lot.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #653854 - 05/30/02 02:33 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Try not to concintrate on how bad and disoriented mushrooms make you feel, and maybe you'll feel less disoriented and bad. Keep in mind you can choose where to go on a trip.

Offlineiam_craig
laid back son ofa bitch
Loc: the state running away fr...
    #653862 - 05/30/02 02:37 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i bet the mushrooms were puerto ricans, they do that man, trust me, they should abolish that mushroom from circulation...

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #653882 - 05/30/02 02:49 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe its because subconciously.. you know that these great feelings will fade as you drift back to reality?

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: iam_craig]
    #654398 - 05/30/02 07:16 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: iam_craig]
    #654714 - 05/31/02 12:51 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hi,
quote:
" i bet the mushrooms were puerto ricans, they do that man, trust me, they should abolish that mushroom from circulation... "

until further investigations i'll second that !

best wishes

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: Hermes_br]
    #654751 - 05/31/02 01:50 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

Offlineiam_craig
laid back son ofa bitch
Loc: the state running away fr...
Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: ]
    #654776 - 05/31/02 02:08 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

im not a depressed person at all. just PR's were my first mushroom strain to cultivate, and when i tripped off them the first time, my friend and i took only a little and at one point we were talking about how bad we felt. we keptsaying over and over, "there is something wrong" with a smile on our faces
i put this in the forum, and lots of people replied having the same result (this horrible feeling), and we concluded that there were other alkoids in the mushrooms that give you that "why are we living" feeling.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #654816 - 05/31/02 02:47 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It could be several things, for my experience in the beginning I use to have that strange feeling almost alien and made me feel very an easy, but once I started to trip in nature it despaired. (I use Syrian rue also seems to help)
I believe that setting is everything, when you are tripping you become very open to vibrations, if you are tripping in a basement or a city, you will pick up all those bad impressions left there, instead nature is clean of it.
A level 5 trip is no joke, how do you approach it? With respect, or just wana get wasted?
Also shrooms are a direct link to your subconsiosness, perhaps you are seeing or feeling something of yourself that you don't like.
Treat them with respect and go to them in humbleness and they will treat you good.

--------------------

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #654819 - 05/31/02 02:51 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Some times you can choose, but on a level 5 the shroom chooses for you, buckle up Dorothy because we are going down!

--------------------

OfflineUncounted
Stranger
Loc: Minnesota
Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: LOBO]
    #654877 - 05/31/02 03:51 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I get a similar feeling when I do them. Now whenever possible as soon as that starts I take a shower, the hot water relaxes you and is a low stimulus environment which gives you time to clear you head. If you feel like you are going to cry don't try to stop it, I cried for 45 minutes the first time I took them, it was one of the most cleansing, gratifying things I've ever done. It's almost like you get overloaded while you are first coming up with to much info, just chill and it gets better.

--------------------
The sum of evil would be much diminished if men could only learn to sit quietly in their rooms.
-- Pascal

OfflineAddict
addict

#655790 - 05/31/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

DONT OVER THINK CHILL OUT RELAX AND LET IT FLOW!

then you will be pleased trust me past 2 mushroom trips ive taken 100% happy 250 % enjoyed

easier said then done i know man but really all you need to do is
R_E_L_A_X

Offlinedubt
Tao Teh Shroom

Loc: Florida
Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: Addict]
    #656467 - 05/31/02 06:36 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

say what you want pr is fucked up. i was that other guy with i am craig and it was bad. the environment seemed okay. the beach, where we spend alot of time. you would figure a familiar environment would be better; not necesarily. another time we both took about 2 grams of lipi yais in some guys house by ourselves in a different neighborhood, oh and the guy wasnt there. we had the best time and i consider that one of my best trips.

--------------------
I'ts all a fucking lie! Everything written by me is fictional. I don't even exist!

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: dubt]
    #656840 - 06/01/02 02:38 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

Invisiblevkk_
DNA Timebomb

Loc: Planet Erf, Yo.
Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: Barbi]
    #656998 - 06/01/02 06:06 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I have really fun euphoric trips on PR's.

--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

Offlinetheperfectlizard
Stranger
Re: Strange feelings when tripping... [Re: LOBO]
    #678355 - 06/14/02 11:18 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I figured it out...

EVERY time I have tripped, I was in the city...and I now know what made me feel sad. When i'm tripping, I tend to think alot about nature through the coarse of my trip. I think about what earth used to be like before cities and pollution exsisted. I look at the trees and I feel sad...I feel sad because I know that we are slowly ruining the earth and no one seems to care. Everytime the effects of the mushrooms kick in, i'm reminded of that sadness...and I feel that something is wrong...I never feel at home anywhere I go. I only feel at peace when i'm out of the city, and being in nature.

During my lvl 5 trip, I thought I was dying so I ran off to a forest right outside of the city...I accepted the fact that I was dying and I just layed down in the grass. I have never been so overwhelmed by nature in my whole life. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life...the trees, the grass, the sky...birds and the sound of the wind moving through the trees... I will never forget that experience. I think that was the first time I felt true happiness during a mushroom trip.

I still don't think I will ever trip again. I think mushrooms have changed me, for the better...and i'll never forget my experience and I have no desire to ever repeat it...:)

Thanks for the replies,
peace everyone.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #678372 - 06/14/02 11:32 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I know that feeling...9g is a lot if the shrooms were potent!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom