Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJabensis
Daddy
 User Gallery

Loc: Copperhead Road
Newb trying to get the technique down
    #6566930 - 02/14/07 01:33 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Hi all. I am just starting to get some of the knowledge about mycology, and want to take it to a more practical step. I know about the cloning of mushrooms from the mycelium inside the stem. I was going to try cloning a few domestic mushrooms(ie. storebought) to see if i could get the subtrate, temperature, basically all condidtions down for that strain. I am doing this to simply see if i have the knowledge to become a grower of the good stuff and maybe to increase my skill level before investing too much time or money. If anyone has been successful in doing this let me know.

Ja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleodium33
_____///
 User Gallery

Loc: mycoland
Re: Newb trying to get the technique down [Re: Jabensis]
    #6566990 - 02/14/07 01:49 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i think the parameters for growth of store bought mushrooms and those of cubensis are very different.

--------------------
----------

OfflineDeleteMyAccount
Stranger

Re: Newb trying to get the technique down [Re: odium33]
    #6567219 - 02/14/07 02:39 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

P. Cubensis is the easiest strain of mushroom to grow. Buy a syringe from ralphstersspores.com and do the PF Tek. Find it in the Basic Cultivation Guides or type PF Tek into the search bar.

Offlinexhooliganx
Munky
Male User Gallery

Loc: reno, nevada
Re: Newb trying to get the technique down [Re: DeleteMyAccount]
    #6567313 - 02/14/07 03:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I am doing this to simply see if i have the knowledge to become a grower of the good stuff and maybe to increase my skill level before investing too much time or money.

if you're going to do this you're probably going to need a glove box, agar and petri dishes, a pressure cooker to sterilize everything and if you want to do anything with it fruiting wise you're gonna need substrate, fruiting chamber ect. If you get all that stuff you might as well drop $15 on spore a spore syringe so you could just start growing cubes.

--------------------

Edited by xhooliganx (02/21/07 01:37 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds