Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSynthincog_Nito
just got shrooms, advice needed:)
    #656131 - 05/31/02 03:19 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

there haven't been some good shrooms around here for a while. anyway my friend had saved what is roughly an 1/8oz (maybe 2 or 3grams) of dried shrooms and kept em in a UV Protection bottle in the fridge. he traded me them for some salvia extract i had

i plan on taking them but before i just want to know a few things. i've tried shrooms maybe twice before but the dosage was less then a gram, and i just wanted the onset and was curious to see how they felt. i'm pretty experienced with drugs and may even trip alone.

in the bag there's a lot of powder and crushed up stuff, and one huge cap. should i pour it all in a tea and drink it, eat it plain, or just suck on em and hold it under my tongue (like i did last time with the gram)?? i wanna know what's the best way to do it and any other precautions i should take. would smoking weed while on it be something to try or would it take away from the whole experience? thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #656295 - 05/31/02 04:48 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

OH JESUS! how can you suck on a shroom!? thats disgusting man! *shivers thinking about it*

Heres what i ussually do, i crush them up and put them in gel caps. The effects come on a little slower but it doesnt taste like leper ridden cows ass, and it reduces the chance of me puking alot...

other wise just munch em straight down. put the powdered shrooms on the back of your tongue and swallow it down with some brew.

As for smoking herb, smoke a bowl or two when you start feeling like your about to peak. Dont worry about smoking anymore, cuz it wont really effect you to much anyway. smoke some when you start to come down, that can float ya back up sometimes enjoy!

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Anonymous

#656372 - 05/31/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

First, let me say an 1/8th is approx 3.5 grms...so you have more there than you thought! which is always good.
secondly, eating them is the fastest way to get the effects. i never sucked a mushroom before.....heh heh that sounds dirty...anyway tea is also nice.
if you have only done a gram before, go for 2 grms, 3.5 may be a bit much,......im a bit of a low doser myself...anyway, be safe.
(Nice trade BTW)
-OoD

InvisibleshroomGod420
Loc: Southern U.S.
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: Anonymous]
    #656810 - 06/01/02 01:55 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hey if you haven't already eaten yours mushies then here is a very good an easy way to consume them, put them in a blender with some orange juice blend them up an drink it down fast. the onset is quick an the affects are strong plus it doesnt taste bad. On second thought definately have some good ol green around for after the peak. also if your a experience tripper then go for the trip by yourself otherwise do it with friends, i would just dose on the whole 1/8 but then again i like to hit a level 3-5 otherwise its pointless in my opinion everyone is different though. last but probaly should have been first make sure your on a empty stomache for at least 5 hrs before the trip you tummy will thank you. Peace out!

--------------------
"Maui Waui x Labrador"
"this is some heavy shit man!!!!" Cheech N Chong

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: shroomGod420]
    #657196 - 06/01/02 08:18 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Be a man and just chew them up! The longer you chew them for the less stomach problems you will have and the effects will come on faster. I find that orange (vitiman C) juce and sugar lessen the effects of the trip. Wash them down with some cold water. I also agree that if you have only done one gram before you should maybe go with 2 - 2.5 grams.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: Ripple]
    #657215 - 06/01/02 08:31 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Eat the whole thing... If you are strong enough you will go through with it and have a good experiance. It will be intense but I find the more intense trips I get more meaning out of.

OfflineYTINUMMI
Stranger
    #658467 - 06/02/02 04:27 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Here is the tried and true method coming from a shroomhead
Munch on your shrooms until they are all pasty and keep munching and munching even though they WILL taste like incredible ass. Then smoke a fat spliff. Then, if you're not worried about spores in the lungs, smoke a bit of shrooms. Then smoke a bowl or two more chronic. Also pop some Vitamin C or drink orange juice.
Sit back and trip out.
Also: about your dosage...I've eaten over a half-ounce at a time (and I'm only a 120 lbs. female) so no need to worry about your couple grams. You'll be tripping but it won't be out of control.

OfflineProfesser_Puke

Loc: Florida
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: YTINUMMI]
    #658518 - 06/02/02 05:22 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

smoking it will have absloutly effect on you....

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: YTINUMMI]
    #658738 - 06/02/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Every time someone starts a "can u smoke shroomz?" thread on this board, God kills a kitten.

Please... think of the kittens.

OfflineConfusionCloud
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: Xibalba]
    #667411 - 06/07/02 11:14 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"I've eaten over a half-ounce at a time (and I'm only a 120 lbs. female) so no need to worry about your couple grams. You'll be tripping but it won't be out of control. "

Well let's see...1/2 an o is about 14 grams...I'm guessing you're talking about wet shrooms. Or else you'd be either dead, in hospital, mental institute or locked in a dark room in depression. Especially if you are 120lbs.
Don't listen to this person cause what you're talking about is dry shrooms. Take about 2 grams and have a good time...have some good music, some food, go out in the nature. And no, don't do the whole thing if its your 3rd time or you won't enjoy it. Alof of my friends are shroomheads and do about 2 to 2.5 for a fun time and they're used to it. So a good starter dose is 2grams
I did 1g the first time and had a blast!!!! Never tried tripping alone tho.

--------------------
'Confusion only settles in once the fog has lifted.'

Offlinenw2shroom
shroom deity
Loc: Tu hablas el Spanglish??
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: ConfusionCloud]
    #667430 - 06/07/02 11:26 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

dont worry just eat all of it., straight, pinch youre nose if you want to gag(it works , trust me), it will be more intense,but thats the point, isnt it? other wise if you dont and dont have any more supply, you will be stuck with a half gram of shrooms, wich is really useless,
as far as I go i eat at least 5 grams dry for a good 3 trip, but then again, I am 6foot8 and weigh right under 300lbs...

so it seems to take more for me to get the same effects as someone else......

InvisibleSandanista
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: ConfusionCloud]
    #667477 - 06/07/02 12:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"Well let's see...1/2 an o is about 14 grams...I'm guessing you're talking about wet shrooms. Or else you'd be either dead, in hospital, mental institute or locked in a dark room in depression. Especially if you are 120lbs."
14 dry grams is alot, sure... but i've known people to take more. Why would she be dead if she really did eat 14 dry grams? in the hospital? Just because you dose on the high side doesn't mean you'll go crazy and be put in a mental institution NOR does it mean you'll become depressed!
almost any ammount you can physically eat is not dangerous physicaly, so you won't die or wind up in the hospital (unless you hurt your self) Psychologically it depends on the person whether or not ANY does of psychedelics would be harmful to their emotional state. I'm also pretty sure that weight doesn't play a major role.
My advice is to listen to this person (the girl who took alot of shrooms, not the guy who says you will die) because when you've already eaten some shrooms, you're tripping really hard and it's all starting to get weird, it's always nice to know "i only took 3 grams. people take 5 times as much and they're alright. how bad can this actually be?"

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: Sandanista]
    #667607 - 06/07/02 01:30 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

[I'm also pretty sure that weight doesn't play a major role]

WRONG!!!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
    #668328 - 06/08/02 03:52 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

MesoAmericans fast the day before and take 'the little ones' in total darkneness. They take the 'teonanactyl' [god's flesh] with chocolotyl [food of the gods]. Try a chocolate pudding cup with mushroom 'dust' made in a dry blender. It is a good idea to save a little plain pudding to smooth out the final taste. Have a small amount of cold water afterwards. Then, a short walk around the block will hasten the peristalsis and digestion. The effects will come on in time to return to safe haven at home (unless of course you're outside to begin with). Nothing heavier than fruit 5-6 hours before dosing. Protein and carbohydrate foods will absorb and trap the active alkaloids - a pseudo-fast.

Lastly, cannabis has no use other than to cloud the crystalline clarity of mind that one should come to know on mushrooms. If visual displays and head rushes is all that one is after, besides the inevitable confusion and potential anxiety, then hemp is probably gonna be a part of the trip, but it should be the final part. Of course, the assumption here is that mushroom use is for a taste of 'Boddhicitta,' or 'Illumination,' not just a superficial inebriation. I'm of the opinion that even though it's fun to 'get stupid,' sometimes - a trip is for becoming brilliant - radiant - enlightened. Life is just too short to waste - to be wasted.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Anonymous

#668334 - 06/08/02 03:55 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

A 1/8th on the street is usually 4/4.5 grams.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: ]
    #669352 - 06/08/02 10:35 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

OfflineXog
Jumpgate Pilot
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NY
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: Barbi]
    #10155435 - 04/12/09 11:52 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I wanted to resurrect this thread in the hopes of showing people just how far along the shroomery has evolved. It's astounding. (in a good way)

Let's all just sit back and say "whoa" to ourselves.

--------------------
We are all one but not really :laugh:

Edited by Xog (04/12/09 11:54 PM)

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
    #10155482 - 04/13/09 12:02 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
A 1/8th on the street is usually 4/4.5 grams.

:ilold: some one didnt do too well in freshman science when we learned measurements. damn this thread is old

--------------------

OfflineLSDan
the story teller
Male

Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: mockingbird]
    #10155498 - 04/13/09 12:09 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

And that one fuckhead saying 14gs would kill you or put you in an institute... fuck him.

--------------------
Weed turns life into a joke. Alcohol turns life into a game. Shrooms turn life into a story.

Offlinebudzeno
Chillaxin
 User Gallery

Loc: British Columbia
Re: just got shrooms, advice needed:) [Re: mockingbird]
    #10155509 - 04/13/09 12:10 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

This Thread is Garbage..Lol
So much wrong info up there

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder