Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
LSD Dream?
    #6552585 - 02/10/07 10:29 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Last two nights I've dreamed about something I don't usually dream: LSD.

First night, I dreamed that I was in my basement with a girl. She gave me some geltab (LSD?) and I put it in my mouth. I was chewing it, puting it under my tongue, and the dream ended before anything else happened.

Second night, I dreamed that I was somewhere. Maybe a room or even a bedroom. I had eaten acid I don't know how, but I had. Then everything was distorted, waves of energy, colorful lands and kaleidoscope sight of everything.

The thing is: I've never done acid.
I never done shrooms neither.

The only thing that could explain my dream is that I'm supposed to do acid during springbreak. These drugs are hard to find where I live and a friend of mine told me he knew a very reliable guy that could have some. So springbreak for me will be like a big Drug experience.

But... why this dream? Is it a vision of the future? What the hell is going on?

What do you think about this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: LSD Dream? [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #6552631 - 02/10/07 10:40 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

it means your thinking about the drugs subconsciously quite a bit and so u dream about them. The fact that u have never done them is not surprising as iv heard many story's. To understand what it truly means you would have to analyze every aspect of the dream, probably just the fact that you want to do it

--------------------

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Re: LSD Dream? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6552681 - 02/10/07 10:53 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:
it means your thinking about the drugs subconsciously quite a bit and so u dream about them. The fact that u have never done them is not surprising as iv heard many story's. To understand what it truly means you would have to analyze every aspect of the dream, probably just the fact that you want to do it

Of course I want to do it.  I guess you're right I know I'm thinking about it a lot. (I don't see why I shouldn't!)

But the thing that gets me is that the setting that me and my buddy planned is the same as my dream. :shocked:

OfflineTheBulb2005
Human

#6552904 - 02/11/07 12:01 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I dream about having sex with girls I've never had sex with. Your dreams about LSD applies the same concept.

Offlinetools_n_corpses
why did i choosethis name
Male
Re: LSD Dream? [Re: TheBulb2005]
    #6553142 - 02/11/07 02:24 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Erm... the same concept is being applied only if you've never had sex... lol...

I dislike this attitude towards dreams of "it's just your subconscious". What does that really say? "It's just your <means to which you're having these dreams>". It's like you ask - how did you move that pencil? And someone says "you applied a force". That's just saying "you applied a means by which the pencil could be moved." It says nothing. These concepts are operational concepts. When someone is looking for subjective meaning in something, operational concepts are useless, unless you first DOGMATICALLY ASSUME there is no subjective meaning to be found in the first place.

--------------------
"Misery only doth exist, none miserable,

No doer is there; naught save the deed is found.

Nirvana is, but not the man who seeks it.

The Path exists, but not the traveler on it.
"

OfflineCrimson_Nub
Placebo
Male

Loc: Australia
    #6553391 - 02/11/07 05:57 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Same.
I dream about drugs from time to time. Sometimes I may be smoking cigarette's(I haven't smoked for years), smoking Pot(really great buds :bouncysmoke: , don't smoke bud either) and of course good old L.S. of D.

Most recently I dreamt I bought two blotters and had half of one, then just before work I wanted to see what picture they had, after checking I noticed they were strawberries(I miss them so much) neway the foil was wet and when I touched them I wet my fingers I reflexively licked the water off simultaneously realizing I'd just taken the rest of the acid and I had to go to work, as this happened I thought "don't touch them!" which stuck in my mind as I spontaneously woke up.

Now all things considered you would have to say my unconscious mind orchestrated the scenario to "tell" me not to take acid, which I may have been planning to do for a while, if only I could find some.

If doing what your unconscious mind dictates is important for you then I would say "follow it's advice" but I'd also say you can "NEVER" interpret dreams correctly so they should be analyzed but not treated as the whole truth from some higher intelligence or psychic ability though in many cases they may be just that.

All things considered, worrying about "dreams" has cost me a lot more than it has given me however they are a great source of learning so long as you don't do stupid things because of them(like worry about a relative you dreamed died and crap like that).

--------------------
"There can be only one!"....but it lacks the inherent existence of itself.

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Re: LSD Dream? [Re: Crimson_Nub]
    #6553681 - 02/11/07 10:41 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That's strange enough.

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male
    #6553720 - 02/11/07 11:10 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Once i had a series of dreams how i was doing cocaine. I had the same dream about 4 times in a row. It was so unusual after those dreams surprisingly i felt like i was addicted to it, i actually felt like i needed it. ( I never did or even got close to doing cocaine and never will. )

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
    #6554207 - 02/11/07 02:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I have had many dreams about drugs, especially psychedelics, especially acid. Long before I'd ever touched acid, I had dreams about it.

I have also had many dreams taking place in a hallucinogenic garden full of labeled mushrooms and psychedelic plants.

I don't think that these dreams are merely reflections of your subconsicous, they are much more. The point of these dreams I think is that when you take a psychedelic within a dream, you experience the effects of that psychedelic, and from a completely different angle. I've had dreams where taking mushrooms has caused me to become lucid, if only for a moment before I wake up.

I think I remember a piece from terence mckenna about smoking DMT in dreams, and having the same experience. He compares it to a switch in your mind that needs only to be turned on for a psychedelic experience to happen. Hallucinogens are said only to mimic brain chemicals that naturally occur, and it's known that the brain makes more than a couple of hallucinogenic chemicals itself, so this is completely possible.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Dream? [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #6554424 - 02/11/07 03:05 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

it only means you have been in the shroomery and that it is circulating in your mind - there is no predestiny -
you are neither supposed to nor not supposed to do acid.
but if you do
it will be an interesting thing to find if it becomes a preferred medicine in your bag or not.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinetooth
High in thetreetops
    #6554541 - 02/11/07 03:38 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I've had dreams of smoking herb, and being high. Usually this happens when I stop smoking for a few weeks, and in the dream I smoke, and then realize OH SHIT I can't be smoking, I'll fail if I'm dropped! (Randoms for work)

But I definitely get high, and feel high during the dream, and then feel bad and worried for smoking. Wierd, since I'm glad I've stopped smoking for the time being, my mindset is very different, I'm more motivated,energetic, and clear headed. I really like it, but there are times I miss the old MJ.

--------------------
Check out My Journal

Offlineaaei67
Dirty HippieExtraordinaire
Male

Re: LSD Dream? [Re: tooth]
    #6555870 - 02/11/07 09:00 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I have never done acid yet I dream about it all the time. From descriptions of acid trips from friends and trip reports my "dream trips" are fairly close to the real thing. The most vivid one I was tripping at Home Depot and my Mom was there with me. Weird.

--------------------
"LSD is really baby blood"

danlennon3 said:
whoever isn't permanently tripping just isn't paying attention

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: LSD Dream? [Re: aaei67]
    #6555969 - 02/11/07 09:22 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Before I had ever taken LSD I had a strange dream about it. I was in my room with two of my friends when I pulled out 4 tabs. I took 2 tabs and gave the other 2 to someone else. The strange thing was that my room was arranged in a weird way. About 2 months later I got major deja vu when I was in the exact place as my dream and I pulled out 4 tabs again. I gave 2 to my friend and took 2 myself.

Anyway, the point of the story is that it could be a prophecy that you had. Don't be surprised if you meet Uncle Sid soon.

--------------------

Offlineconfusion
ProfessionalNovice
Male User Gallery

#6555980 - 02/11/07 09:25 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I dreamed I did Mescaline once. When I was preparing for my first shroom trip. It was the most heavy feeling I have ever had I pretty much collapsed in the dream, because it was such a strong overwhelming feeling. Not sure how I consumed it all I knew was that I had taken it. It was a fun dream, but not much more than an extreme heavy feeling. 

Then again last night I had a dream I was stuck in a house that you could not escape, each white door lead to a new room, and even when a door seemed to lead to the outside this too was not an escape. Trippy, but not drug related. I just wanted to share :smile:

Anyways, I hope your acid experience will be good. You're obviously craving something new. Just like people who are traveling somewhere new will dream of where they are going.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #6556064 - 02/11/07 09:45 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I often do "drugs" in dreams, and more than often, I wake up from the drowsy feeling.
If I cannot wake up from a dream, I used to kill myself.
But, I cannot kill myself no longer, just with "poison"/drugs...

Like if I jump out of a building to either get weight-less, or smash in to the ground; I just hit the ground like opposing magnetic fields, and the weightlessness is just enjoyable...

The breaking/turning point for me, was when "a friend of mine" extracted something from the head of a human corpse, (which had been birthed solely with/for that purpose,) using some kind of smoke-technique...

Rather hard to put in words, I see... But, dreams are dreams, and realities, are realities...

Bottom-line is: I've done drugs in dreams, that I never had nor have taken in this reality.

Edited by Gomp (02/11/07 09:51 PM)

Offlineriby
Stranger
Re: LSD Dream? [Re: confusion]
    #6556076 - 02/11/07 09:47 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

ive done acid in dreams, like i for some reason scored some, ate it and the rest of the dream shit was fucked up, not exactly acid, but they would alway be really bright colourful, strange 'day in the life' type dreams. once though, i woke up early one day that i was planning to trip, i woke up for a bit contemplating dropping it, fell back asleep to some music, sorta lucid drempt i was in my room (eyes might have been open a bit or something like that, my room was pretty bright), kinda looked around some and i thought i ate a tab, so in my dreamy state i thought i dosed, then after a bit of a euphoric 'sleeping in' i saw like a lions head talk with me, comming out of my wall, life a super imposed image. anyways woke up, and realized i didn't does at all, it was a good dream. cid was a lot different :P

OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
Re: LSD Dream? [Re: riby]
    #6556210 - 02/11/07 10:19 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

the anticipation of your first trip is wot caused your dream i guess.

u should try dreaming when u are tripping, see how mad that is :hehehe:

--------------------
View My Gallery

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom