Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Anyone seen Jesus while tripping?
    #6536786 - 02/06/07 12:59 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Straight off the bat, I don't believe in Jesus..

..However!  About a year ago I saw Jesus flying about in my bathroom floor while I was tripping.  He had his arms spread and was laughing, his hair flowing back etc.  He had his eyes closed.  I was so happy just watching him, his presence was so human and warm.

It was really cool, I enjoyed the experience although I recognise it as a part of my own mind and have no strengthened beleifs toward any relegion, I'm still a strict pre-determinist/pantheist/atheistic/open-to-suggestions kind of person :laugh:  The experience was almost certainly born from my time as a mild christian and semi-regular church-goer (upto the ripe old age of about 14).

I was just interested to hear about any other like-minded people that experienced a relegious turn while tripping and how they interpreted it.  Please no serious christian comebacks I'm bored of trying to communicate with the relegious and have no desire to spark a debate.

nice one
s4m

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: sam420]
    #6536813 - 02/06/07 01:04 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I've seen a whole host of various gods / iconic imagery while tripping, but never Jesus.

Offlinej3ckyl
☣☤Penteract☤☣
Male

Loc: Earth
    #6536824 - 02/06/07 01:07 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I once had the most intense lsd experience of my life that tore me completely apart and re-assembled me particle by particle. It felt like being touched by god, like being reworked by an incredible force beyond my imagination. When I came to many hours later I was shaking, and thinking of it would send bizarre waves of energy through me. It was everything I imagined a divine enlightenment would be, It honestly felt like being touched by god. But i never saw them. It didn't change my religious outlook but reinstated my current believes that anything is possible, it certainly wasn't a christian god or any other religion for that matter. It just felt intense and true, and led me to believe that there could be a god but it is something so completely polar opposite to our perceptions that we cannot begin to imagine it. It was neither male nor female, man nor animal, light nor dark. It pulled me right out of a deep dark hole and kneed me in the nuts (metaphorically speaking), And I felt better for it. This may be off what you're looking for but it's the closest to religion i've been in my life.

--------------------

"There are only two states of being: Too much and not enough"

Isnt the war on drugs supposed to reduce harm? So far all i see are casualties.

Offlinesam420
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: kaniz]
    #6536829 - 02/06/07 01:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Care to elaborate? I always hoped to see Buddah or Ganesh or suchlike, it seems so much more compatible with the psychedelic state. Mostly I just see what could only be described as the Multi-Tentacled God of Infinity, hehe.

Offlinesam420
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: j3ckyl]
    #6536842 - 02/06/07 01:12 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds awesome man.  Sounds like you got to a place where too many have become casualties looking for the way :smile:

Offlinej3ckyl
☣☤Penteract☤☣
Male

#6536852 - 02/06/07 01:17 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

It almost completely broke me mentally, for the first 8 hours of reality coming back into place I was finding the experience VERY difficult to integrate. It simply had nothing I could latch onto or relate to my daily world, no handles whatsoever. But though it was the most beautiful and intense thing I have seen and experienced in my life, I was convinced that it would leave me mentally scarred. Luckily my fellow tripper for the evening was a very good leaning post and helped sail my hayward mind back into safe seas. I struggled to keep a grip of my sanity and when I let go was when it tore me apart, I dived head first into it and came out shell-shocked but overall, improved. Had I not dealt with it probably I don't doubt the experience would have fucked me.

--------------------

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

#6536885 - 02/06/07 01:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sam420 said:
Care to elaborate? I always hoped to see Buddah or Ganesh or suchlike, it seems so much more compatible with the psychedelic state. Mostly I just see what could only be described as the Multi-Tentacled God of Infinity, hehe.

Ganesh and Buddah are the two most common ones I've seen. Two of the most memorable times were

- Looking at a painting on my computer screen and just sort of gazing into it. Slowly, the painting started to unravel - and a layer would pop out 3D like, and form a new picture. This unraveling/3d-popping out thing repeated quite a few times, each time forming a new scene. Eventually, my sense of the world around me vanished - I was fully absorbed into the painting. It was a very indian looking scene - a temple in the background with a LONG road leading up to. The road was lined with really tall pillars, and on top of each pillar there were dancing elephants. In the middle of the road was Ganesh.

another memorable time - I had had a rather hefty LSD trip - knocked on my ass and then some type trip. It was nearing the end of the peak, and I was laying on a hill in a park looking at the clouds. Slowly, a castle started to form in the sky formed out of entertwining bodies - at one point, the bodies sort of opened up like a giant draw-bridge and exposed a giant gold smiling buddah that was waving at me. It lasted for a brief moment then vanished.

After that, I kept getting images of Krishna and Ganesh in the sky - ranging from rather 'cartoony' images of them, to some very detailed photo-realistic type imagery of them.

Personnaly, I don't belive that I actually 'saw' them (ie: real entities), but rather they are figmants of the human mind created to help clue us into the potential of 'christ' (godliness, whatever) within us. However, that doesn't diminish the importance of them in religion / culture / etc

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

#6536892 - 02/06/07 01:33 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

j3kly - I can relate. I remember on a strong dose of LSD - sitting by a river under a tree, then starting to become aware of /every/ cell in my body - I could visualize each and every particle of me within 3D space and be aware of each and every one. I started to feel every part of me start to vibrate and condense - getting tighter, and tighter, and tighter and it felt like I was racing towards a massive peak. Then, *BOOM* - I exploded, the world around me vanished behind a wall of blazing amazing white as each and every particle of me was blasted to bits and joined the 'bigger picture' - its as if all time/space/matter was all in a flowing river - there was no real start/end to anything - anything was everything and nothing at the same time.

Then, coming back from that 'state' (not sure how long it lasted) and slowly re-peicing everything back together, was truely an amazing expierence

Offlinej3ckyl
☣☤Penteract☤☣
Male

#6536986 - 02/06/07 02:18 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I posted the full report in trip reports entitled "there are answers somewhere",

Quote:

j3ckyl said:
It got weirder. At some point I think I lost physical consciousness but not mentally (J said I was making noises as if summoning ancient dead sea monsters). I found myself in the strangley complex pattern, everything is coloured much the same way 3d pictures are with the dual layer thing going on. And in front of me is a DNA like spiral coiling and rotating upwards red and blue and shimmering, there are red and blue "tool/alex grey" style flaming eyes that stare right through me. I hear a sound like a carrier wave, it starts low, it oscilates almost like a sound rotating but getting faster and faster, I found I could control this wave by breathing faster. It sped up til the low tone was a single noise which climbed in velocity and loudness to an intimidatingly high pitched tone which went so high it broke through the top of my head and everything was torn apart. It was like someone tearing off my skin and pushing me into a vortex where I learned how the world works (it's a personal understanding I could only fleetingly describe or relate), everything moves much the way a torus does and another shape I dont know the name of, possibly a singularity. Like everything moves towards a single point at which it transcends itself and becomes something else. Like two swirling cones where the points meet open ends facing away from each other.

I was forced to relive the whole night again backwards and then clear as day I was falling, very slowly into an ever opening vortex that was a euphoric, religious feeling and experience I could never aptly describe (frustratingly) no matter how hard I try.

The next day when I surfaced (face down on the couch, kneeling on the floor) I felt completely changed, like a part of me had been opened up and that I had begun to learn the way things worked. I was shown that the way we all live and experience life is like water flowing through the cracks and grooves of the earth, we have little control over it and things will unfold as they are meant to. The experience was powerfully profound and I have not yet 8 months later fully recovered from it.

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: j3ckyl]
    #6537006 - 02/06/07 02:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

one time on a lot of something, i forget exactly what, either mush, cid or MG seeds... i went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, and THERE WAS JESUS! stained glass 3D!

it was me of course, but whats the difference? metaphorically, jesus is god, and therefore us, and therefore me. Goo goo ga joob and all that.

it was literaly like watching a 3-dimentional jesus play "man in the mirrior" with me through a pellicle of rippling clear water. no mistake, no unclarity in the vision, I saw it as I live and breathe now.

i figure most of the battle between heaven and hell goes on in the bathroom.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #6537014 - 02/06/07 02:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I just thought I should quickly add that many Christians have seen Buddha, and had powerful experiences whilst tripping where they felt like they "met" Buddha. And gained a whole new respect for him. Some others even left Christianity and decided to become Buddhist. And similar experiences have happened to Buddhists, where they felt they have "met" Jesus, and some even left Buddhism for Christianity.

Just thought I would bring that up.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6537046 - 02/06/07 02:46 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

well when i used to robo trip and meditate i began to feel like i was floating then it would feel like i had 4 arms and the other 2 would move it was really intense then 2 years later i gave ayahuasca to a freind and she had CEV of fly thru fratles then ending up on another plane where shiva was. now a year later with a differnt friend who had no prior knowledge of what happen to the other girl or when i robo trip saw shiva, held shiva's hand,and had a convo with shiva from Amanita and DXM extract its was awsome. i also might add that the first one was a strong chatholic and the other not chirstain and native american

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinesam420
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #6537260 - 02/06/07 04:18 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
i figure most of the battle between heaven and hell goes on in the bathroom.

so fucking true.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #6537365 - 02/06/07 05:18 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I had a wild solo mushroom trip where I saw him. I went up a spiral, and at the top I had a vision of Jesus on the cross, complete with the sky, clouds, etc.  He lifted up his head and I felt an immense sorrow fill me; we connected. I felt that he was trying to tell everyone that we are all brothers and sisters, and to love one another, and that he was so saddened by what people who claim to believe in him have done with his message. How corrupted and twisted it has become. I felt a kinship, as he was tortured and executed for trying to spread this message, whereas these days we're (the members of the counterculture) are beaten and locked in a cage with murders, rapists, child molesters, etc for it.

Having felt this I became convinced that "they" were coming for me; the cops, local, staties, feddies, the National Guard, Homeland Security.....John Ashcroft himself. (this was back when Ashcroft was the attorney general) :lol:  I saw the flashing lights all around my room (despite the windows and doors being shut. :smirk:), heard the cars racing up, doors slamming, helicopters flying overhead, saw the spotlights...... I was like "Oh fuck.....", but I knew that I was just tripping absolute face. I wound up going to hell, bumming around there for awhile.  I was trying to figure out how to escape this eternal loop (I knew I'd come down, I was thinging long-term, after death, etc), and I heard/saw a representative from EVERY religious philosphy, each telling me I had do EXACTLY what they said to attain salvation. 

Part of me wanted to race off to Tibet, become a monk and live in solitude, another wanted to go to church, another to a mosque. Another part thought celibacy, another thought mad orgies....and so on and so forth.  This was all simultaneous mind you.  Needless to say I didn't know what to do and succumbed to the confusion, and became lost in the dark reaches of my mind.

I then alternated being literally reliving my infancy and childhood, to wandering around my upstairs enthusiastically explaining what I was experiencing to the ceiling & the walls.

I'm still not sure what to make of it.  This is why I prefer LSD, I can let go so much easier on L, and therefore it takes me where I need to go, and shows me what I need to see. It fits me better.

High doses of mushrooms (3.5gs is a high dose for me; 1g of good mushies puts me where I need to be....most I ever took was 5.1gs, and I didn't eat any amount of shrooms for over a year after that) leave me stranded in stormy seas and it's up to me to try to swim back to shore (which is in what direction??????).  With LSD I feel that I'm guided through it, no matter how intense and freaky it is.

--------------------

Offlinepalmersc
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Arkansas
    #6537669 - 02/06/07 06:58 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I was Jesus

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #6537688 - 02/06/07 07:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

My friend turned into Jesus.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: MOTH]
    #6537804 - 02/06/07 07:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

my friend thought he was jesus but it was clear he wasnt he just kinda had the beard and hair as in he kinda really did back then and he didnt shave

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: thedudenj]
    #6537876 - 02/06/07 07:49 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i've never seen him but a friend of mine did while he was on LSD.

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: MOTH]
    #6537911 - 02/06/07 07:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I dont usually have visuals like that right out of the blue. There is always a reason for it.

However, when I was very young Me and a friend both had the same vision at the same time. This may interest some of you. Its a true story, and ultra weird.
----------------------------------------------------------

It was my 4th time tripping on lsd and we were in a pitch black room. We had been in there for a while and things just kept getting more interesting. We were not talking much.
My friend said, "oh my god........do you see them". It was really insane because I was thinking the exact same thing. I at the same time was feeling/seeing a presence, or many many of them flying around my body. It was actually kind of scarey.
I began to see them very clearly. This is what they looked like.

They were like frail little angels with elongated extremities and slightly large heads. They swam through the air like fish.
Some had bells hanging from their bodies with string, and some of them were wearing dresses.

What eventually made us both leave the room and turn the light on was the fact that We didnt discuss their features in the dark, except one feature which actually kind of scared us. They had enormous long eyes and when you couldnt see the body, you could still see the eyes. We couldnt believe that we were both experiencing this. That fact made them seem very real. They were becoming more numerous and seemingly closer(in our faces) which is when we decided to leave.
They honestly looked like oriental/alien/angel/elf-like creatures made of light. Its like they were a part of our tapestry of normal visuals. They traveled the same route.

My friend couldnt believe it when I said, "they look oriental". Thats right about when we decided to leave the room. My friend actually got a bit freaked out, got up, opened the door and ran out of the room for a good two yards. I actually felt like he ruined a good thing.
He was actually frightened though. We talked about it afterwards and came to the conclusion that we had seen the same beings.
I did most of the talking about what they looked like. The thing was they were all a little bit different, and in a way none of them actually had bells or dresses, This is just what they looked like they were wearing and carrying. Some of them were almost naked.
The eyes are really what got to us. That was their major feature.
A feature that linked our experiences to a T.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (02/06/07 08:02 PM)

OfflineKarmatron
Kundalini Kid
 User Gallery

Loc: Planet Zuyua
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6537920 - 02/06/07 07:59 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I was at Shambhala a few years back, on 2 hits of blotter. I was looking at various Alex Gray style paintings in a tent off the side of the psytrance stage, lit under blacklight, but none of them seemed that interesting to me. I got near the end of the tent and just started staring at a rather unremarkable picture, all fractal colors and flower petals for a while, when the painting began moving... the petals opened up to reveal a demon face with flaming eyes which began to tell me in my own voice "Shiva is the creator of the universe". I was all like "seriously??" and it was like "yup". It was pretty cool.

OfflineAjna4201
DidgeridooExtraordinaire
Male

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: palmersc]
    #6537953 - 02/06/07 08:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I think poor Jesus gets a bad rap from lots of people simply due to the fact that they don't agree with Christianity. I believe that "Christianity" is a religion that has been tainted by its own followers throughout the centuries, and has evolved into something far less enlightening than perhaps it originally was.

It seems to me that the many hippocracies and vices that cause so many to turn from the religion stem from human influence, and not from the root teaching itself. Remember also that today's Christianity is based on the Canonical Gospels only. Irenaeus of Lyons decided that only these four contained the truth.

I bring this up because I've felt and seen things associated with many different religions while on psychedelics; Hindu, Buddist, and Christian alike. I feel that all is one, and all is God.

Some of these experiences were hard for me to handle because they presented to me a way of thinking that I was unused to. But after meditating(while tripping, and also while not) on the meaning of these experiences, I have come to an acceptance of them all and recognize each of them as experiences that hold not only truth, but something to offer spiritually.

My point is that just because I'm not Hindu doesn't mean that I shirk off a Hinduistic vision as an insignificant product of my unconcious mind. There is the possibility of meaning there, as well.

Maybe even Jesus had SOMETHING to offer?

Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you
-The Gospel of Thomas

I may not be Christian, but I am open to the possibility that perhaps Jesus did say these things and that perhaps he was an enlightened teacher. As such, a psychedelic induced vision of him could potentially hold a lot of meaning.

--------------------

OfflineKarmatron
Kundalini Kid
 User Gallery

Loc: Planet Zuyua
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Ajna4201]
    #6538042 - 02/06/07 08:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Not jesus, however.

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Karmatron]
    #6542033 - 02/07/07 08:21 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Man I talked to Jesus while tripping, and you should definetly not be athiest.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Ajna4201]
    #6542063 - 02/07/07 08:29 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus was a good man....it's a real shame a lot of "christians" have perverted and twisted his message.

--------------------

OfflinePolyrhythmanaut
BaphometicServitude
Male

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6542814 - 02/07/07 11:51 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Jesus was a good man....it's a real shame a lot of "christians" have perverted and twisted his message.

I concur. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwvs8eYt6E

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: Polyrhythmanaut]
    #6542821 - 02/07/07 11:53 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i kinda find it sad that someone says have you seen jesus and its ok and i said any one see shiva and the only replies were how can you take your self seriously shiva lol and other shit like that
or as konnrade said
It's hard to take that seriously, I'm afraid.

Perhaps you're trying too hard to have mystical experiences when you're essentially just abusing drugs. The brain can come up with all sorts of sad delusions when it's sober, let alone when you loosen the leash on the thing by tossing drugs into the mix
jackass

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (02/07/07 11:55 PM)

Offlinelemonwhore
Stranger
    #23176395 - 05/01/16 01:44 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, I was tripping dicks at my friends place and was just chilling alone in his room, and I saw Jesus in bed next to me. He was decapitated, but I knew he was Jesus cause he was dressed like him and he was nailed to the bed.

I'm Jewish, so obviously a non-believer, and I thought the whole thing was pretty ironic

OfflineNebulaTomb
Stranger
Male
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: lemonwhore]
    #23898773 - 12/06/16 12:55 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

lemonwhore said:
Dude, I was tripping dicks at my friends place and was just chilling alone in his room, and I saw Jesus in bed next to me. He was decapitated, but I knew he was Jesus cause he was dressed like him and he was nailed to the bed.

I'm Jewish, so obviously a non-believer, and I thought the whole thing was pretty ironic

Yeshua dressed like tons of the other Jewish men back then, i dont think you saw Yeshua.

also, there are many Jewish people who believe in Yeshua as the Messiah. All the Apostles were Jews. The New Testament , besides Luke, is written by Jews. The early Church was mainly Jews.

Shalom

--------------------
"Then Jesus said to the chief priests and officers of the temple and elders who had come against Him, “Have you come out with swords and clubs as you would against a robber? While I was with you daily in the temple, you did not lay hands on Me; but this hour and the power of darkness are yours.” Luke 22:52-53

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: Anyone seen Jesus while tripping? [Re: NebulaTomb]
    #23898811 - 12/06/16 01:37 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I have seen images of Jesus and Buddha while tripping, as well as other religious figures. I have seen shaman also. On salvia one time my entire visual field transformed into an image of the Virgin Mary. I could not see anything but this image of the Virgin Mary at the peak of the vision and the ordinary things/objects in my visual field transformed themselves into decor like rose petals and beautiful designs all complementing the central image of Mary.

Edited by Peyote Road (12/06/16 01:38 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria