Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
beliefs confuse me
    #6534470 - 02/05/07 07:19 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

im an extremely non spiritual person when it comes to beliefs. i suppose you could call me athiest in that i believe no god, no afterlife, and pretty much nothing other than what science has proven to be true.

But to me it seems like beliefs branch directly from the person's desires. For instance, it seems to me people that believe in heaven and hell believe in them for the soul purpose of getting in to heaven.

What i mean is that nobody has an afterlife of suffering for themselves in their own belief systems (except for select few).

Everyone's belief system i know is somehow a direct variation of their lifestyle. I guess i see beliefs more as a convinient superstition more than anything.

I recently talked to my girlfriend about her beliefs and thoughts on afterlife and she said that she believed there was one because psychics would be too hard to explain otherwise, and she couldnt imagine the thought of not existing.

I respect everyones beliefs dont get me wrong, i just dont see any logic or much though into the beliefs of a lot of people i've talked to.

Some people ask me why i believe in nothing. They as me how i can explain the fact that i exist and was brought into this world, and how the human body weighs 21 grams less when you die and i just say that i cant.

Not to offend anyone, which is definately not the purpose of this post, but i dont see how you can go from wondering how the world came to be and then jump from that to a superpowerful being created it, or the body weighing 21 grams less has something to do with the human soul escaping the body.

Please leave thoughts and comments and dont delete this post if it offends you because its intended to invoke thought and reflection on your own beliefs.
much love,
drew

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: beliefs confuse me [Re: Drewwyann]
    #6534554 - 02/05/07 07:34 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

The body doesn't weight 21 grams after death. They've disproven that little tidbit of spirituality in scientific studies, so next time someone says that to you, tell them they're full of shit.

I completely agree with you, by the way. Christian friends and others tend to ask me about my beliefs as I always assert nihilism and the meaninglessness of existence in philosophical conversations, and there are a few ways to get them to think.

When they ask you how you can just stop existing after death, how you can go from something to nothing, ask them what they were before they were born. They had no memories, no consciousness and no existence, as you will be able to verify with anyone who isn't full of shit, and so after making them realize that they've already been nonexistence it isn't hard to debate that they will return to it in death.

And people's beliefs are just a reflection of their desires. Most religions are so arrogant in this manner, stating that their religion leads to heaven and all other religions go to hell, because many religions evolved socially through the oppression of others and the threat of eternal torment. This is especially noticeable in Judeo-Christianity; I have much more respect for Buddhism and Hinduism, which evolved on another, more logical course, although they too would be much better off focusing on the philosophies underlying the religion rather than the superstitions arising from it.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Re: beliefs confuse me [Re: Ravus]
    #6534586 - 02/05/07 07:40 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

what i cant understand is how most people dont even give second thought about their religions.

My brother for instance made his own belief system which sounds cool, but has no logical, historical, or scientific base whatsoever.

(im pretty sure this has been a religious belief somewhere in the east for quite some time but he claims its his own)

He says that when you die your energy is put back into mother earth and used for more life. and your energy is recycled and dispersed into every life form.

First of all that would make no sense seeing as the amount of life on earth has been growing almost exponentially since the first organisms came about, so unless the dispersal of energy multiplied your life force, i'd find this quite impossible.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Offlinevigilant_mind
unfazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: boco
    #6534610 - 02/05/07 07:44 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

People typically believe what they believe for a number of reasons: their parents indoctrinated them as children with these beliefs, they can't think of a better explanation, or because they have had some sort of irrefutable spiritual experience.

As Ravus stated, religions really are being arrogant. They confabulate rules for us to follow, as well as a commensurate afterlife. I would agree that most religious folk sculpt their beliefs to fit their own desires. Ever notice how the God of the Bible resembles man but only with a counterintuitive twist in regards to physiology and mentation? People say that God made man in His image; on the contrary, I think man made God in his image.

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: beliefs confuse me [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #6534758 - 02/05/07 08:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i suppose you could call me atheist in that i believe no god, no afterlife, and pretty much nothing other than what science has proven to be true.

I'm no proponent for religion, but this as a basis of belief isn't solid in my view.

You don't believe in nothing other than what science has proven to be true, what about all the stuff that science hasn't proven yet? You don't believe in that? This is the point where the gray area starts, science isn't just about explaining the objective experience, it also has to cover the subjective experience as well.

What I mean is that everything that we experience, should have a logical explanation right? But so much of what goes on is very subjective, very random, very unexplainable, and very personable.

The nuances of understanding is beyond words and expression sometimes. How can you really encapsulate understanding through the scientific method. Its good to have a consensus, and that further verifies understanding, but this isn't a solid basis for all beliefs, for your ruling out all the non verified stuff, or the stuff that doesn't have anything to do with getting a consensus. The reason things don't always need a consensus is that everyone doesn't experience the same things. So why do I need someone to categories my experiences, to have them validate my experience, they didn't experience it.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: beliefs confuse me [Re: capliberty]
    #6534823 - 02/05/07 08:47 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

The thing is, however, the vast majority of religious people have neither science nor experience, and that is why they have beliefs. They haven't experienced Heaven, they weren't there to see Jesus rise from the dead, they really can't even begin to comprehend what the "Kingdom of God" means, but because their parents told them it was true, and because some of the nuances of the religion fit their lives, they believe it absolutely. Religion is a tool for conformity, not for understanding your subjective reality, because religious followers haven't experienced the revelations given to the mystics who started the religion. You can deny science and embrace your subjective reality as limitless, but it would be folly to use religion for this means.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

Loc: Here, now.
    #6534886 - 02/05/07 09:05 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
im an extremely non spiritual person when it comes to beliefs. i suppose you could call me athiest in that i believe no god, no afterlife, and pretty much nothing other than what science has proven to be true.

But to me it seems like beliefs branch directly from the person's desires. For instance, it seems to me people that believe in heaven and hell believe in them for the soul purpose of getting in to heaven.

What i mean is that nobody has an afterlife of suffering for themselves in their own belief systems (except for select few).

Everyone's belief system i know is somehow a direct variation of their lifestyle. I guess i see beliefs more as a convinient superstition more than anything.

I recently talked to my girlfriend about her beliefs and thoughts on afterlife and she said that she believed there was one because psychics would be too hard to explain otherwise, and she couldnt imagine the thought of not existing.

I respect everyones beliefs dont get me wrong, i just dont see any logic or much though into the beliefs of a lot of people i've talked to.

Some people ask me why i believe in nothing. They as me how i can explain the fact that i exist and was brought into this world, and how the human body weighs 21 grams less when you die and i just say that i cant.

Not to offend anyone, which is definately not the purpose of this post, but i dont see how you can go from wondering how the world came to be and then jump from that to a superpowerful being created it, or the body weighing 21 grams less has something to do with the human soul escaping the body.

Please leave thoughts and comments and dont delete this post if it offends you because its intended to invoke thought and reflection on your own beliefs.
much love,
drew

I used to be an athiest as well and had the same beliefs as you. I was an athiest from early elementary school up until my first year of college. I had a very intense psychedelic experience, and I couldn't call it anything else but becoming/uniting with God (there are numerous words you can call it, I prefer oneness). I am now a religion major.

It sounds pretty ridiculous, but now I understand what religions are trying to get at. I now consider myself spiritual, but not religious. Religions have too many ties and I like incorporating the understandings from many religions into things I have experienced. You want to know the cool thing? I found people around these forums and outside in the real world that have had the exact same experiences, and understand when I talk to them about what it all is.

I think agnosticism is pretty good for someone that questions things. You can't prove God exists nor prove he doesn't, and it leaves you some room to play with ideas in your head.

I just want to say that from an ex-athiest to a current one it is all about chance man. You can break your doors of perception down, and see what they speak about. Psychedelics can be used for other purposes besides recreational. Meet the right people, and they all seem to branch off. Now that I am in college (36,000 people) I meet people all the time who end up knowing similar people, random. You meet the right people, and things fall into place. Things always fall into place. If you really want to know, I think you will be shown eventually. Don't try and look for it too hard, can't force the experience, but if you want it to come it will.

Although, I know I had asked a lot of times for the answers to my questions when I was younger. It just seems like it took a lot of time to get to this point, but I know where I am headed now. It's really quite amazing, and I am completely happy I had this experience.

Religion has its faults in its texts that are seen as sacred. Language changes and so does interpretation. God consciousness does not change.

I think the religions today are mainly full of junk. The world would be much better off without religion. Things that are said in religious texts have no bearing in today's world. I am currently learning about a multiplicity of religions, and I will tell you how odd I have found some of these stories. I can sense that each has the same story, and it makes quite good sense as a metaphor rather than utter truth.

--------------------
"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - The trip of a Life Time.

Indra's Net - There is an endless net of threads throughout the universe. The horizontal threads are in space. The vertical threads in time. At every crossing of threads there is an individual. And every individual is a crystal bead. The great light of absolute being illuminates and penetrates every crystal being, And every crystal being reflects not only the light from every other crystal in the net, But also every reflection of every reflection throughout the universe.

-cK

Edited by ck10n3 (02/05/07 09:07 PM)

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

#6534920 - 02/05/07 09:13 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
what i cant understand is how most people dont even give second thought about their religions.

My brother for instance made his own belief system which sounds cool, but has no logical, historical, or scientific base whatsoever.

(im pretty sure this has been a religious belief somewhere in the east for quite some time but he claims its his own)

He says that when you die your energy is put back into mother earth and used for more life. and your energy is recycled and dispersed into every life form.

First of all that would make no sense seeing as the amount of life on earth has been growing almost exponentially since the first organisms came about, so unless the dispersal of energy multiplied your life force, i'd find this quite impossible.

I am sorry dude, but your brother is completely scientifically correct even if he was talking spiritually. In ecology and Earth science, a biogeochemical cycle is a circuit or pathway by which a chemical element or molecule moves through both biotic and abiotic compartments of an ecosystem. In effect, the element is recycled, although in some such cycles there may be places where the element is accumulated or held for a long period of time. All chemical elements occurring in organisms are part of biogeochemical cycles. Biogeochemical cycles always involve equilibrium states: a balance in the cycling of the element between compartments. However, overall balance may involve compartments distributed on a global scale. And in the law of thermodynamics energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed.

Tell your brother he should take some environmental science courses. :lol:

--------------------
"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - The trip of a Life Time.

Indra's Net - There is an endless net of threads throughout the universe. The horizontal threads are in space. The vertical threads in time. At every crossing of threads there is an individual. And every individual is a crystal bead. The great light of absolute being illuminates and penetrates every crystal being, And every crystal being reflects not only the light from every other crystal in the net, But also every reflection of every reflection throughout the universe.

-cK

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: beliefs confuse me [Re: ck10n3]
    #6535014 - 02/05/07 09:32 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

it seems we have amnesia about who we are and who we were.

Jesus said to ask a very young child where he came from in the book of Thomas if one wanted to live.... I think we should try that.

At any rate, perhaps the only thing I wish to say is that I do not think consciousness can be not conscious, although, can sleep for quite a while.

I look at death and birth the same as deep sleep and subsequent dreams picking up as the ego reassembles itself. Why... ? Why not.

But ultimately we only have the right now and that is most important.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

#6536191 - 02/06/07 08:38 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

capliberty said:
Quote:

i suppose you could call me atheist in that i believe no god, no afterlife, and pretty much nothing other than what science has proven to be true.

You don't believe in nothing other than what science has proven to be true, what about all the stuff that science hasn't proven yet? You don't believe in that? This is the point where the gray area starts, science isn't just about explaining the objective experience, it also has to cover the subjective experience as well.

What I mean is that everything that we experience, should have a logical explanation right? But so much of what goes on is very subjective, very random, very unexplainable, and very personable.

ate my experience, they didn't experience it.

I do think some things go unexplained, and i will fill in my own X and Ys to make things fit together better in the grand scheme of things. But they are nothing more than theories and ideas, and i wouldnt call them anything other than that because i dont believe in them or put my faith in them whatsoever.

For example, my explaination of creation is pretty much that nothingness just got bored and decided to make stuff. Obviously this would involve some sort of magic or something, so i dont put my faith into this idea whatsoever.

I just think that people are too quick to believe, too quick to act on a superstition, and much to quick to cement what they believe. My beliefs are changing, and still will change a great deal in the future so im not about to stick my seal of approval on anything just yet.

--------------------

Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

#6536381 - 02/06/07 10:12 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone who thinks they've got ANYTHING figured out is fooling themselves and living a lie.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Agnosticism FTW!

--------------------
As we live a life of ease,
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and Sea of Green
In our Yellow Submarine

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #6536505 - 02/06/07 11:06 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

So you have beliefs too but yours are based on science; A belief in itself.

People experience things that science doesn't even touch on.

i believe (to some extent) that an afterlife exists because my dead grandfather came back and spoke with my grandmother. He told her things she couldn't of possibly known on her own (unless she's psychic).

Either way, phenomena exists that is behond sciences boundaries. Science can only deal with things that can be tested, quantified or measured.

InvisibleDR. PRIME
Mental M.D.

Loc: Chicago Flag
Re: beliefs confuse me [Re: leery11]
    #6536527 - 02/06/07 11:15 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Humans tend to see things as needing to be created. That's why they make religion. They say that something must have created us because we create everything else. This is obviously not the case. It's merely the only way our minds can comprehend something as vast as the universe, world, etc... It is just a trait.

Evolution is proved right everyday. I child grows, little particles collect in your sink and bathtub, and so on. It's not that difficult of a concept. Humans are no more important then anything else they just want to be. A star goes through a cycle then dies, so will everything else. There's nothing bad about it. Why would anyone want to live forever anyways? It would be too much to handle.

The simple fact is you can't EVER believe anything to be absolutely true. That just makes you ignorant. No statement is ever really true. They're just ways to understand the world around us. Even my name is a false statement. What is truth, really? It's a man made IDEA to help explain things. It's just impossible to say that there's absolute truth.

Things may be true for years and be proved wrong out of nowhere. Just take everything in and sort out the ideas in your head. If we close our minds we will never find the real truths and humans will stay the same until the end of time. How boring would that be?

Why go through life preparing for something that might not even be there for sure. All I know is this shit(everything around me and me) is real. Why wouldn't I make the best of it?

When people explain heaven it just reminds me of what we're living now. Your family and friends are all there, you can do anything you want, etc... What's the difference?

When people say these are beliefs I think they are 100% wrong. Beliefs require some kind of faith and are unchanging. How can it be my beliefs when I don't believe them? I probably will be proved wrong one day and I can handle that. Cuz everyone else will be too. We're just stuck in our own little dash in time. Why try to be right all the time when you never really will be?

Just some of my thoughts, Thanks for reading!

-Mitch

--------------------

Edited by DR. PRIME (02/06/07 11:25 AM)

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Re: beliefs confuse me [Re: DR. PRIME]
    #6537317 - 02/06/07 04:53 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I most certainly believe, and know for a fact that science cant anwser a great deal of things, if not a majority of things out there.

All im confused about is how quickly people make the jump from phenomena to belief.

When i was a little kid i was sitting on the front lawn of my house looking up at the clouds. As i was laying there the clouds took the form of a face with brilliant curly hair and it smiled suttly, and i ran inside screaming to my dad that i had seen god.

If any one of you had been there you would have been pretty awe struck. Even if the cloud did not look exactly like a face, and it was my overactive imagination at work, i believe that i saw a face smiling at me from the clouds.

Now even with that expirience i dont believe in a higher power. When i was a child i believed it, but now i dont see the logic behind going from a cloud formation to an entity.

I just dont understand how people come up with their beliefs is all. i understand to reasoning of having them.

If the notion of having a soul was not widespread, and was a new idea, would you accept it as being true just because it makes some sense? Isnt having a soul just as radical a concept as an untracable alien inside your head that controls the chemicals?

And reincarnation. Wouldn't it be just as likely that people who claim to remember their past lives are looking into another dimension subconsciously? Or just expirience deja vu? (sorry for butchering the spelling if i did)

I just wonder how people go from expiriencing deja vu, to the belief that they had a previous life.

--------------------

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

#6537319 - 02/06/07 04:55 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

not literally just deja vu, i mean generally how people go from expiriencing the unexplained to forming a belief.

--------------------

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6537680 - 02/06/07 07:00 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I've experienced things with shocking similarity through the use of psychedelics, that certain religions have spoken of, that which previous to the experience, I denied as anything really significant.

So you can't say I was influenced to hallucinate these occurrences, other than maybe that I was aware of these proposed conceptualizations. But I never gave them any credit chalking it up to religious mumbo jumbo. But because they came with such accuracy I had to reassess my view on these things.

Maybe even though religion is flawed, and contributes to many negatives in the world, that some of which isn't all inaccurate. That some of these authors did report their reality with some origin of accuracy. That they were not lying about some of which they speak about.

Like I said, I'm just much of a critic as anyone else about religions. But maybe this may shed some light to why people connect experience with religious beliefs. Cause there is some connections out there.

But all in all, its still up in the air, to what is really going on. My guess is there is no real definitive answer. But yet we live in a definitive world. Everything isn't everything, I'm not a creature that has wings and flys, I must acknowledge rules like gravity, so like you said, I'm not putting my seal of approval on anything.

Offlinevigilant_mind
unfazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: boco
    #6537746 - 02/06/07 07:14 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

As I stated previously in this thread, people often believe what they believe because they feel that those beliefs are true. It is commonplace for some sort of spiritual (but of course, subjective) experience to influence an individual to give religion a second thought. Not that these experiences should grant anymore credence to religion (spiritual experiences do NOT validate religion), but that spiritual experiences can be a large determinant in developing strong religious faith.

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #6538954 - 02/07/07 12:47 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I just read half your post but here's my spiel on beliefs.

You need some type of belief otherwise you wouldn't be alive right now, right? A belief doesn't have to be labeled by a religion.

I BELIEVE that you a person's beliefs are catered around their environment. Everyone is different and these beliefs are like a resonance structure for a molecule where the electrons will move all around the atoms to provide balance/stability. Of course there are extremes which aren't the most desirable beliefs but through troubleshooting in life I think everyone finds their fine medium. BUT this medium is everchanging so one's beliefs will change slightly or dramatically to adjust. Whether it be a mental/spiritual revelation or peer pressure by the norm. It's always changing.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#6539977 - 02/07/07 11:15 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

>>>Isnt having a soul just as radical a concept as an untracable alien inside your head that controls the chemicals?

No, i don't think so, because something has caused people to believe in the soul. Seeing ghosts, near death experiences, dead relatives imparting information - these are all suggestive of soul.

But nothing (yet anyway) has suggested to me that aliens control us. it cannot be ruled out though. in the future evidence may appear.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#6539991 - 02/07/07 11:21 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

>>>, i mean generally how people go from experiencing the unexplained to forming a belief.

Logic and imagination! Although, often chasm jumping logic!

Just like when you thought you saw God, people experiencing the unexplained are filled with a sense of excitement! They are experiencing something new, something unknown by the majority. This excitement may be the cause of the chasm jumping logic.

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Re: beliefs confuse me [Re: Ego Death]
    #6541360 - 02/07/07 05:42 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
>>>, i mean generally how people go from experiencing the unexplained to forming a belief.

Logic and imagination! Although, often chasm jumping logic!

Just like when you thought you saw God, people experiencing the unexplained are filled with a sense of excitement! They are experiencing something new, something unknown by the majority. This excitement may be the cause of the chasm jumping logic.

That does seem to be very true. I just find it fascinating how people come up with what their beliefs are.

I wasnt saying that having a soul is ridiculous and didnt mean it to come across that way (i shouldve phrased it better), what i meant was theres no way to prove it over the next thing, exmaple: alien lifeforms control you.

I suppose the chasm jumping logic makes a lot of sense to me. Like just now i left my music on an incredibly long playlist and when i turned the volume on (after 3 days of it running) it was 14 seconds into my favorite song. Can i call it a miracle? not exactly, but its still a pretty cool coincidence seeing as theres over 1000 songs on that playlist.

So i guess ill ask you guys what you believe and why to help me figure this thing out. some one should make a post in the forum about that. (i dont want to make posts too frequently)

Whats expiriences changed what you believe in?

--------------------

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

#6541568 - 02/07/07 06:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Uhmm the trip in my signature changed my ideas on life, reality, and altered how and what I do. I used to be athiest too until that experience. Now, I understand what people talk about when they speak of God or whatever verbal sound/linguistic writing you want to associate it with to explain it.

I know the trip reports area has some really good experiences in there.

---

Did you tell your brother he has scientific backing for his own religious ideas now?

--------------------

-cK

Offlineedisnione
edisnione

Re: beliefs confuse me [Re: ck10n3]
    #6543079 - 02/08/07 01:47 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That is the point of life.. not knowing. always thinking.. always evolving..

Life would be pretty fucking boring if we really knew the truth.

Think about it.

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #6543186 - 02/08/07 02:35 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Be a good little sheep and accept the fact that everything we cannot prove with epirical evidence must be gods work by default.

Also, feel free to beleive all that irrational creationist propaganda such as the 21 gram bullshit.

The truth shall set you free

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: beliefs confuse me [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #6543833 - 02/08/07 11:21 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

>>>The truth shall set you free

They say ignorance is bliss.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder