Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemoeburn
Blastimus Smashimus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: I can't stop tripping. [Re: Rahz]
    #6531214 - 02/04/07 07:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Rahz said:
If you truly wish to take this to the next step, check out chakra meditation. Gone are the days where the path to enlightenment leads to a lonely mountain. The end result of chakra mastery is our birthright, not the province of a chosen few. It's what we were born to be. It's what's calling you. The specific system you choose doesn't matter so much, only that you begin to realize that you are what it is you seek.

And in the end, you won't need drugs, because your body will make whatever you need. I've read that when given DMT, tibetan monks didn't notice anything unusual... they are already there. The good thing is, you don't have to meditate for 50 years to get there. You can get your chakras open in 3-5 years or so, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Got any links? I'm interested in this. I have also heard a story about a monk who took 30 hits of acid, all at once, from a young apprentice and ate them. He meditated for 8 hours, and then smiled at the end.

--------------------
Everything I have posted on the shroomery.org forums is completely fictional and created out of my own mind.  Any similarity to any current or past event is purely coincidental.

...and of this humongous fungus among us, more of its core's spores are creeping out of the drawer, pouring over the floor, and soaring through the door. Do not ignore this lore, for the spores are their precious ore. - moeburn

"Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, while conscious of their fleeting time here." - Maynard Keenan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikehawk
Stranger

Re: I can't stop tripping. [Re: DayTripper1]
    #6531234 - 02/04/07 07:29 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

in my opinion u cant get addicted to Hallucinogens.
i think people like them and do them for fun , often abusing the drug.

Offlinefrostbitten
Strange
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I can't stop tripping. [Re: moeburn]
    #6531455 - 02/04/07 08:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DayTripper1 said:
Well, your post apparently tells me that you are a thrill seeker. Hallucinogens give you the thrill that you seek (makes sense huh?)
As long as you are learning things from your experiences there is no problem with what you do (in my opinion). My only advice to you is to watch out for something that is quite uncommon in hallucinogens, and that is addiction. Although I don't see anyone being addicted to hallucinogens, it can happen.

yeah, go sky diving or something as an interesting thrill. it will be eye opening how willing you are to do seemingly-dangerous feats like ignore all your senses that tell you not to jump and think of the safety of your parachute. or die! whatever's more fun. at least with hallucinogens you kill your personality and not your body.

--------------------
my.web dev

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: I can't stop tripping. [Re: moeburn]
    #6532367 - 02/05/07 02:18 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

>>>>Got any links? I'm interested in this.

http://www.alternativeculture.com/spirit/chakras.htm

I just found that with a google search. It does a fairly good job of describing what it is like to meditate. There's lots of viewpoints on chakras out there, and some of it is contradictory. Soak up all the information you can, but don't ever believe anything that doesn't feel right, or that you can't verify for yourself through direct experience. Most chakra work today is yin based, most websites don't even mention back chakras, but they are extremely importaint.

I got into chakra meditation here: http://www.ideagasms.com/content.jsp?c=chakras but I can understand that anyone would be hesitant to spend 80 dollars without knowing what they were getting into. Guided meditations are the shit though.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: I can't stop tripping. [Re: Rahz]
    #6532394 - 02/05/07 02:52 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

ha i dont take drugs to confuse myself ever ayahuasca and mushrooms tend to just amplify who i am and how i think and make me home lol for me its i keep leaving my state that i lost when i got depressed and gave up on life but im not in that shady cornor of my life im happy again i found my inner piece of peace lol i dont really take stuff any more other then taking others on trips

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom