Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomstr
Loc: USA, CA, very boring town
Level 1 trip in my room! GREEEEEEAAAAAAT
    #652540 - 05/30/02 04:25 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

yesterday i chomped down about a gram of shroomies. I wasnt expecting much, just to feel stoned. About 20 or 30 minutes later i started to feel like i had just smoke 2 bowls. My legs got pretty heavy, so i thought i had had enouph walking and that i should just listen to music.
The music formed geometric shapes in my head, or um i dunno it's hard to explain. My ceiling fan was on, and already going pretty fast. I wasnt expecting any visuals so this scared me, i was staring at the fan and suddenly i thought it was falling on my at a fast speed, then going up again!!!!!!
WHAaaaaaaaaaT?!
Any way the rest is pretty fuzzy, all i remember is really just being interested in everything and talking to myself
This was my first trip, it gave me a better look on shrooms...Next weekend will be my high dose empty lot trip!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-and god said "let there be shrooms"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Level 1 trip in my room! GREEEEEEAAAAAAT [Re: shroomstr]
    #652555 - 05/30/02 04:45 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

it's interesting you posted this b/c i was thinking about doing the same thing in a couple days... my first batch of shrooms is fruiting and i think there is enough right now for me to have a mild level one/two trip in my room...
i really want to do it b/c i've been waiting soooooooo long it seems, but there are a lot of reasons why i think i shouldnt do it. first off, i've read that tripping by yourself for the first time can be a BAD idea. i've only tripped off LSD once before and never shrooms, so i dont know if it would be smart for me. plus, i want to be somewhere out of doors when i do it too, and if i did it here in my room the only place i could really go is in my tiny backyard.
should i still do it just to introduce myself to the magic??? i dont know if i can stand the wait!
any advice??

-rebelsteve

--------------------
Namaste.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Level 1 trip in my room! GREEEEEEAAAAAAT [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #652648 - 05/30/02 05:56 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

First time trying shrooms try no more then 20 fresh or 2 grams dried IMHO

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #652862 - 05/30/02 07:28 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Offlineshroomstr
Loc: USA, CA, very boring town
dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: ]
    #653567 - 05/30/02 12:35 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Though i dont think tripping hard solo is a good idea, i'd completely recommend what i did...The low dose trip in my house was fun, and exciting. Just expect everything and be calm

--------------------
-and god said "let there be shrooms"

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: shroomstr]
    #653763 - 05/30/02 01:51 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks! You've helped to alleviate my worries greatly! Do you think I will have enough in my room to keep myself occupied tho? I have my computer, tv/vcr, strobe light, black light, spinning multi-colored mushroom light....
I don't know; I just feel like I will want something more to do! I bet as long as I keep myself calm and content I will be okay tho. Thanks again!

-RebelSteve

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #653795 - 05/30/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i did it tonight!
level 1 trip in my room! nothing very special but i liked it:-)
now i want a lever 2 or 3:-)

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: Hamurabi]
    #654144 - 05/30/02 05:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I'm glad everybody's trips are going well ...

However, I feel it's my duty to remind everybody who has only tripped once or twice not to jump into high-doses. The difference between a mild and heavy trip is HUGE and not to be taken lightly. Beyond the geometric shapes and mildly distorted view of reality are pretty intense things that even after having tripped over 30 times on many different substances (mostly shrooms) I still can not always handle it all very well. If your first trip was 1 gram, I would say go for 2 (2.5 max) on your second trip ... the difference between 1 and 3 or 3.5 is HUGE and not recommended for a second trip, though I wouldn't say don't do it. Some people can hold their shit together better than others, so go slow for your first trips to see where you lie. On a half-eighth of shrooms I often trip as hard or harder than most people on a full-eighth of the same shrooms, so from person to person it changes.

Having done from less than 1 gram to 7-8 grams dry, I still find that my favorite place is from 2-3 grams. Beyond that is too much for me, and when I took the 7 grams with a friend we almost had a life-threatening crisis and I was destroyed for a few months, though I have recovered from it. 2 grams is PERFECT for me (about a Level 3), and on that dose I don't often have any worry of how far I will go. Anything above I start to get worried, sometimes into full-blown panic, because believe me, it's quite hard to hold your shit together when there is not ONE concept of regular reality left. It isn't like smoking a bowl or distorting reality, it's a completely new world, and very few can keep it cool when they know nothing about "reality." Things can become unbelievably intense.

Sorry for making it sound like tripping can be horrible -- realistically it CAN and from personal experience I just feel I should stress the negatives so that people don't go getting themselves into trouble. Don't be scared of tripping, just don't become careless and treat it like weed or alcohol.

Tripping radically changed my life for the better, and I can honestly say it's one of my absolute favorite things in the world to do. Even bad trips will teach you a lot, so take whatever you can from each and every trip -- there's always something there.

I wish everybody happy tripping.

OfflineUncounted
Stranger
Loc: Minnesota
Re: dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: HB]
    #654891 - 05/31/02 04:01 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Amen. It is good for people to not forget that. Psychedelics are definately not party drugs in the normal sense, nor are they a way to get "f'ed up".

--------------------
The sum of evil would be much diminished if men could only learn to sit quietly in their rooms.
-- Pascal

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: Uncounted]
    #656790 - 06/01/02 01:27 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

maybe i have tripped only once with shrooms but i have tripped more than 100 times with LSD:-)
i have experienced at least 30 level 4 trips with lsd:-)

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #657410 - 06/01/02 11:05 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, be careful. Even the difference between one grams of shrooms and one and a half grams of shrooms can be intense. I would recommend you get a little more low dose trip experience before you go into a larger dose. It's best to slowly build up to a high dose, ie, 1gram first, 1.5 next, 2 next etc. IMHO 1g is light dose...1.5 is mild...2g is medium-high, 3 is high and 3.5 is gone!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Anonymous

Re: dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #660492 - 06/03/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

Do you think I will have enough in my room to keep myself occupied tho? I have my computer, tv/vcr, strobe light, black light, spinning multi-colored mushroom light....

I admit to buying all those 'trip toys', but much like when you buy a cat a new toy, and he plays with the wrapper, this is what usually happens:
You pick a spot to lay down for a second.
See a spot on the wall.
Begin to talk to it.
6 hours later, getting up, you rememeber you have to get your toy but you dont know wheere it is, so you lay down to think about it.

I'm a low doser, every time, 2grms is my MAX, after that I beecome a puddle. Go out in the backyard, or for a walk, pick up some crayons, paint/pencils. Toys are good when you have a few friends over , but alone, toys just seem a waste of time.(IMHO)
For real laughs, take a shower. Trust me, that IS entertainment

-OoD

Edited by OracleOfDelphi (06/03/02 10:52 AM)

Offlinetoo_many_weirdos
it's a jungle inhere
Loc: Ithaca, NY
Re: dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: Anonymous]
    #660814 - 06/03/02 02:29 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

yes! when i trip alone, i always try to set up all this stuff like books and stuff so i'll have access to them while tripping. but when it comes down to peaking off 3.5 grams i forget all about those trip toys. things that you think will be interesting while tripping usually end up being the things you forget about. things that you never even think about are what end up being interesting.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Level 1 trip in my room! GREEEEEEAAAAAAT [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #662722 - 06/04/02 12:41 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yes .. If you have triped on LSD one gram of shrooms should be no big deal but you never know because everybody is different. If you are very confident in yourself and have peace of mind go it alone! If not don't

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #662733 - 06/04/02 12:45 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

In my experience LSD is much more intense than shrooms..but you still have to feel your body out and find out what your sensivity is.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: HB]
    #662771 - 06/04/02 01:06 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

My first trip was on 4 grams, at school no less! I don't know how I made it through that one.... I was so young and naive... I was 100 times smarter when it was over, that is for sure, though.

As it is, 2 grams is an ideal recreational dose. At that dose, you will still be functional but it is quite easy to be amazed by the drugs many quirks. You start by going "I don't feel nothing man.... hey, I got... to.... lie.... dowwnnnnn....". Thats when the fun begins!

A warning about smoking weed on the trip - It's extremely addictive. Smoking will enhance certain qualities of the trip, but only to a certan degree. You will want more, and you will continue to smoke more until you've had too much. I smoked a quarter on a 2 gram trip, and now look at me :*(. Roll a joint, keep it in a special place, and keep the rest of your stash away.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: GringoLoco]
    #663143 - 06/04/02 05:58 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
    #663278 - 06/04/02 07:29 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

My first trip on mushrooms was a VERY high dose! I enjoyed every minute of it! And even now I have it fresh in my memory. After that I never dosed more than 2, maybe 2.5 grams and I triped hard also!(not so hard as the first time though) I tripped with lsd some time after the mushrooms trips, but I find it to be harder for the brain BUT SOFTER TRip! Maybe the dossage was not enough..(1/2 +1/2 +1/4 of a trip...in 2 hours interval)..Who knows. I go for mushrooms! SHROOM ON!

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Offlinewiser
Loc: countryside
Re: dont worry! It was my first time too! [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #666139 - 06/06/02 01:37 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I did a solo trip by myself for the first time on 2.5 grams (the previous month I did 4 grams with other people-which was beutiful) but this was dark and scary, it kept me up all night and shook me up, so doing a solo trip I think, is a lot different than doin with friends. Also ide never done any psychedelics at this place so I think setting plays a major part as well

--------------------
I like to SHIMMY to my locations....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies